School Champions??

Hey Everyone! Thanks soooo much for the awesome comments and all the votes and positive vibes! honestly its awesome!

I wrote this today in like 40 mins so sorry if its not edited!

Please please comment even if its to tell me it sucks or it rocks! I LOVE reading them all!!

 @*@*@*@**@*@*@*@

Walking to our dorm I stormed into the lounge waiting for Christian to follow me.   Standing there with my hands on my hips I glared at him.   “Do you mind telling me what the hell is your problem?” I growled.

He shut the door and stood with his back facing me.  I could see him clenching and unclenching his hands.  “Why was Dante’s scent all over you when I found you? I thought you said you were in the bathroom?” he said quietly.

Realising where this was going I stood there speechless.  What do I do lie? Pretend that I don’t know what he’s talking about? Crappp I realise I'm stuck.

“He saw me dancing with some guy and thought I was drunk so dragged me to the bathroom” I said feeling my anger dissolving. 

“How come his scent is combined with yours….I could smell it on your breath Claud….. He’s kissed you again hasn’t he” he whispered quietly still clenching his hands with his back still facing me.

“uhhhh are we really going to have this conversation?” I said awkwardly turning around making my way to my room.  As I reached for the handle I felt a rush of air as I realised how close Christian was to phasing into his wolf. I spun around to look at him cautiously.

“If he’s kissed you then he’s told you how he feels hasn’t he?” he practically yelled at me.  “DID that bastard ask you to claim him?” He said glaring at me.

I couldn’t answer him, all I could feel rushing through my body was anger, frustration and a slight trace of guilt realising this was affecting Christian on a more personal level then it should have.

“Have you already chosen Claud?” he said growling.  I could feel his stress and tension rising.  I closed my eyes and focused on what I was going to say when I felt a hand reach out and trace my hand, looking up I realised we were inches away from each other.

“NO Christian I haven’t chosen anything , I’m just so confused about everything, my feelings for Dante, for Ant and for you” I whispered not wanting to meet his gaze.   “plus I have a mate out there that is waiting for me…. So no I haven’t made a decision yet”

“Just wait Claud, please promise me you will wait for your birthday before you choose your mate, you owe your real mate that.  If you chose another you know your real mate will go mate less for the rest of his life” he said looking at me like he could see right through me.

“honestly Christian I haven’t made any decisions yet…. I’m not stupid, I know the consequences of my decisions, they’ve been drilled into me since I can remember” I said staring back at him. I suddenly had the urge to throw my arms around him and apologise for kissing Dante, for making him angry for everything.   I felt my eyes starting to glow as I realised that idea sounded appealing.