Aparri x reader- KAWAII BOI

By trufflechip

Ok I'll be 100% honest. The only reason im making this book is because I want reads....😂 I don't really enjo... More

Im gonna go jump out a window,k?
NOTICE ME SENPAI
Wisteria is more kawaii
APARRI IS MY BESTIE :3
GREEDY JAMMER
YOUR SUCH A RAR JAMMER
DONT HAT ME PLS
FAMOOSE
NERD CLUB
TRUTHHHH OR DARRRR
Spiciest chapter in the world
LAZY PEOPLE R SLOW PEOPLE
TURTLES R SHORT (just like this chapter)
WOW IM ACTUALLY UPDATING🐛
2 in one night? WOW THIS IS A RECORD
Ha, jk this isnt the last chapter🐢
Oops! The title is too long, maximum length is 80 characters

Stalker in your windowwww

330 10 8
By trufflechip

"What" holland asks. You don't answer, your still staring at the window where you had seen the face just before. "I'll be right back." You say. You grab your phone and run out the door, locking it behind you. You can make out the shape of a kid running in the distance. You needed to figure out who the he/she was and why they were watching you. Soon you were almost caught up to him/her. By this point you could tell it was a boy. You reached out trying to grab his shirt to slow him down, but he switched directions at the last minute and ran toward the street. Your fingers grabbed the air trying to find something to clutch to balance yourself. But it was to late. You fell awkwardly with a sickening crunch. Pain shot up your leg like a lightning bolt. Black spots danced at the edges of you vision. You screamed for help but it was to late. Your head fell backwards as you passed out.

Guys this is literally the shortest chapter ever. I should get an award for the shortest chapter🏆 my goal is to finish this story and then kinda quit wattpad. Idk really. I'm aiming for about 20 -25 chapters? I don't know. But i am definitely going to finish this story🤓

~TRUFF THE CHIP 🐢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.2K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.5M 25.9K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
120K 7.1K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
783K 47.1K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...