Trails and errors Sandhir FF

Da ShilluParShian

#29 in FanFiction (23/9/16) A boy loves a girl. Another girl loves another boy. But girl breaks with boy. Ano... Altro

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Last Part

Part 6

3.2K 199 4
Da ShilluParShian

Randhir sat there quietly, as she continued to nurse his wound.

" I m sorry for being harsh on you !! Earlier this month!!" randhir cleared his throat.

While sanyu bandaged his wound.

" well U R a nobody to me ! So it hardly matters!!" sanyu left his hand
" but i m really sorry!!" randhir huffed.

" hmm!!" sanyu clutched her bag and disappeared from there.

Randhir had his eyes fixed on the door way and his smirk grew wider.

There in the canteen vidhusi was busy feeding parth a pastry when sanyu grabbed a glass of lemonade and settled on the table adjacent to that of vidharth.

Parth eyed sanyu, and gripped vidhushi's nape all of a sudden , thus grabbing eyeballs.

Sanyu flinched in pain as parth smooched vidhusi hungrily.

Tears trickled down her eyes as their moans hit her eardrums.

Her vision got blurred and she ran out of there , as fast as she could.

Sanyu ran inside the mechanical lab and started working on a random machine almost like a maniac as she got flashes of their intimacy.

She was so shaken up by parth's shamelessness that she almost forgot to wear the gloves and to notice that randhir was also there inside the lab.

Her hands were moving frantically around the machine.

So a rusted metal sliced through her hand and blood rushed out of the deep cut.

But she was to numb too numb feel the pain. suddenly she felt a bandaged hand gripping her wrist.

" leave me!!" sanyu tried to jerk her hand away.

" its payback time!! U nursed me when i was injured. so now i will comfort you." randhir tried to wipe the blood off her cut. when sanyu jerked it away and screamed.

" i dont want anyone to clean my cuts!! I just want to succumb to the soreness of my wounds!!" her eyes were red.

" sanyukta!!" randhir inched closer.

" stay away!!" sanyu took some steps back and she banged her back on the wall.

" listen to me!!" randhir inched closer.

" i said go away!!" sanyu pushed him but he bounced back and hugged her tightly.

sanyu continued to pushe him , until she collapsed in his arms.

" I really loved you a lot parth!!" were her last words before she fainted.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

8.1K 163 10
*DISCLAIMER* I do not own any original characters from the Korean TV show The Heirs. The only characters that I own are Olive Kim, Kim Daehyun (Olive...
204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
640K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
21.7K 2.7K 24
I have read somewhere which match made by your parents becomes the best match ever. But isn't there no need of trust & love in arrange marriages. Tr...