Odds and Sods | ✔

By symphonia-

Just miscellanea from yours truly, whether it be her writing, her stories or her life. {Lowercase intended in... More

{ONE-SHOTS}
❍ | Guardians
{CHALLENGES}
❍ | Greetings!
{RANTS}
{FAQ's}
❍ | astrophilia

i | preface

35 2 0
By symphonia-

preface

preface

copyright & disclaimer

Text copyright © Odds and Sods™ two thousand and sixteen

All rights reserved ® symphonia- (Tina N.)

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Some names and identifying details have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals.

i don't understand why you would steal this, though.

dedication

to everyone who wonders if i'm writing about them. fictional or non-fictional. {but mostly the latter.}

i am.

:)

quote

'The more weird you are, the more fun you are.'

―Anonymous

short synopsis

Just miscellanea from me, whether it be my stories, life or rants.

{there's nothing much i can add onto that.}

note

yo yo tina here. i hope you all enjoy reading this insight into my life and writing. you better buckle your seat belts because you are in for a wild ride!

constructive criticism is more than welcome! {well for the actual extras of my stories} {unless you think my life needs actual criticism} and feel free to comment your thoughts on each chapter (and maybe throw in a follow and a vote as well). it keeps me motivated!

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
168K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
311K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong