Sparks [Haylor AU] (Taylor Sw...

By taylor_swift_t_

"He's in love with her, but she's not Ella." "Never go near a spark they said, it might hurt you. Fireworks... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Cinderella
Chapter 2 - The Shoe
Chapter 3- History
Chapter 4- Jet Black Hair
Chapter 5- Minor Issues
Chapter 6- Somewhere Else
Chapter 7- The Reveal?
Chapter 8- Hallway
Chapter 10- I Could Say Love
Chapter 11- Hands Under Tables
Chapter 12- On the ground
Chapter 13- Do You Love Me?
Chapter 14- It Was Gone
Chapter 15- You're What's Wrong, Taylor
Chapter 16- The Truth Was Cruel
Chapter 17- He's In Love With (?)
Chapter 18- That Salt Spaghetti Though
Chapter 19- Why Can't He Just Understand?
Chapter 20- Wrong Chemistry

Chapter 9- Front Porch Kisses

460 44 14
By taylor_swift_t_

Chapter 9- Front Porch Kisses

CURRENTLY #700 IN TEEN FICTION OMG I LOVE YOU.

So before you read this chapter, I'd like to clear some things up.

I know a lot of you try to get me to update literally minutes after I publish the new chapter but I don't do that because I need time to kinda final things up for the next chapter after that. I try making sure all that's happening in the story is 100% how I want it to be or I'll never publish it until I'm sure because I don't want you guys to read a shitty chapter.

And if you're wondering about my update schedule, it's probably during the weekends or at about 10.

AND THAT'S ABOUT IT.

Enjoy this chapter guys 💖

PS. TYSM for 300+ VOTES!!

-

"I'm gonna kiss you, but do me a favour."

"What?" I whispered.

"Kiss me back."

My heart started beating so fast that I didn't think it was possible, it was almost as if my heart was gonna jump out of my chest any minute.

I looked at him wide-eyed, still confused by his offer, weirdly not mad at him.

I wanted it.

No.

My heart wanted it.

But my brain didn't.

I inhaled and whispered, "I don't wanna-"

Before I could even reject his offer, he placed his lips on mine and the next thing I knew was our lips moving in sync.

It was wrong.

My brain told me it was wrong.

It was the worst thing you ever did, Taylor.

You kissed your best friend's crush.

It was so so wrong.

But what my heart said was completely different.

You want this, Taylor.

You've never felt this way before.

And what you were feeling, it was something magical.

Never go near a spark they said, it might hurt you.

Fireworks create sparks, firecrackers create sparks, if you touch them, it hurts, but they are one of the most beautiful creations of mankind. But no one ever told you, that fire is not the only thing that creates sparks.

Love does too.

Similarly, love is dangerous, just like fire.

We pulled away after what seemed like forever, didn't notice how my arms got around his neck and how both his hands got to my waist, but the feeling was strange.

I didn't wanna let go.

I wanted this.

No.

I wanted Harry Styles.

Harry's face expression changed as a smile lined his lips, showing those hidden dimples.

"You're her, aren't you?" He asked, still not letting go of me.

Was I?

I wasn't.

But I liked him.

I liked him too much to not be Ella.

I wished I was Ella right then and there, but I wasn't.

But I could be if I wanted to.

Then I told the biggest lie I could ever tell.

"Yes, I am."

-

I unfastened the seatbelt and looked to the side at Harry.

"Thanks, for um... Taking me home." I smiled shyly, brushing my bangs a side.

Harry smiled, showing his dimples, "You're welcome."

I reached for the car door and opened it when he said, "I can drive you to school everyday if you want?"

Wait, he'd do that?

I turned around to face him, thinking of the consequences.

"Thanks but no. I don't want any misunderstandings." I said, smiling warmly.

His expression turned into a frown. "There won't be any misunderstandings if we make things clear, right?"

"Huh?" I raised an eyebrow, confused yet eager to hear him ask me those words.

"If we were an official thing... There wouldn't be any misunderstandings, right?"

"I-I um... I'm gonna go." Was all I could manage, I couldn't make up my mind yet.

In my fastest pace, I got out of the car and shut the car door behind me, rushing to my front porch.

My hand wandered through my bag, looking for the key as fast as I could, hoping to avoid him. I grabbed my key out but before I could reach for the door, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned my head around, causing some of my hair to fall on my face but I could still see Harry's bright green eyes, shining under the small light coming from my house door.

"Harry," I called, after seeing him.

Before I could say anything, he landed his lips on mine.

I turned around a little more to place my right hand on his neck, soon the keys on my left hand fell to the ground making a small clinking sound but I didn't care.

I can pick that up later.

I placed my now free hand on his face as we continued wanting each other desperately.

It was as if none of that was possible. I never thought I'd ever crave doing something so much, and that something was kissing him.

Just feeling his touch was heaven for me.

After about forever, we finally let go and not even a second passed, I already felt the want to do it all over again.

Not moving from our position, he whispered, his breath blowing softly on my forehead, "Lemme drive you to school."

"You okay with being seen with a nobody?"

"You have a body. I have my arms around it right now." He joked.

I giggled.

How strange that morning I was cursing and hating him yet now, I was all over him. I wanted to do everything with him. I wanted to be everywhere with him.

It was so magical. How a person you despised can turn to someone you fall for in a day.

Maybe I've fell for him long before all of this.

It's just I never knew.

"Okay." I whispered, nodding.

-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I groaned in frustration.

SCHOOL.

URGHHHHH!!!

Oh dammit, Harry is driving me there today.

I ran towards the bathroom, brushed my teeth, made sure it looked extra clean and rushed to my closet.

I gotta look extra nice today.

Rummaging through my pile of clothes, I found something that a half Sarah would wear.

Without second thought, I put it on. I pulled my hair up into a high pony tail and sneaked into mum's room, applying some of her lipstick.

I looked myself in the mirror.

I didn't look like me.

Did I like how I looked?

Would he like how I looked?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next chapter will be great. I PROMISE.

Vote and comment on this chapter for faster updates, guys ❤️

Written by:

Mandy C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
3.6M 84.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
61.6K 217 11
As the title says
84.8K 2.7K 29
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...