Captured

By Z_N134

With each tear that fell I knew I lost something .The way the tears slid down my cheek ,leaving a small trial... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 (end part one )
NEW STORY

25

4.3K 124 14
By Z_N134

This will be a Long chapter hopefully okay .

Love you

Vote and comment though so that I feel the urge to continue.
I want your comments to know you like it and appreciate it.

Thank you

.........

Life was keen on making me regret my existence. Nature, luck , karma everything seemed against me and I couldn't blame them. I wasn't something anyone would want.

Leaving Landon was one mistake, sleeping with Kevin was another. Getting pregnant was just another one of my favorites.

I had thrown the pregnancy test where no human would ever find it. Don't ask me where though.
I hadn't slept all night and I was utterly confused as to what I should do.
I could tell Kevin. I could not tell him but for how long or I could get rid of this mess . All options seemed to Lead me to disaster .

I wonder what Landon would be doing right now. He could be sleeping , he could be worried about one of his problems that would certainly not include me or he could be punching the shit out of some prisoner.

I wasn't in my right mind . My mind was in a state of oblivion. I had tequila and my heart was burning. I could hear the snores of Kevin who was yet to know that I carried a little him inside me.

I ran a hand over my stomach and it was flat.soon I would have a bump though , how would I hide it. What will i do.

...........

Time was passing rather quickly and I was yet to decide on what I wanted. I had considered a lot on option 3 but somehow every time I thought about an abortion my mind refused to accept it.

I knew no matter how much Kevin told me he'd love me he simply couldn't. Another reason why he slept around so much was to reduce his pain. The pain of losing a mate. I knew he'd never want to settle with me no matter how much he forced himself and me to believe . And I couldn't do that as well.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and taking my shirt off I looked closely at my stomach. Looking closely I could see a small Bump. Lord . I touched it gently and somehow happiness erupted through me as I thought about my baby. No I couldn't get rid of it. This was my child. I stared at the bump for a long time. It was a small bump hardly visible , But I could see it.

After taking a shower I made dinner and cleaned the house. A month had passed since I found out I was pregnant and it wouldn't be long before Kevin would to. I have to do something. He would never want this child.

I went in to the room and opened my dresser taking out some iron pills. Lately I had been feeling weak and my legs were aching due to the amount of work I did. I hardly rested .

My eye caught a green color . Looking closely I saw that a green note was sticking out of the bed side table . It was Kevin's side of the bed.

Opening the drawer my eyes popped out. The drawer was full of money. Bunches of green notes held together by an elastic band.

It suddenly dawned upon me that Kevin might be sleeping around for money, not just for fun. Oh my god.
I had to discuss This with him, But what use would it be. It was his life and he might just kick me out.

Closing the drawer I went back to the kitchen and when the front door opened I forced a smile on my face.

Days passed and Kevin did not once mention where he went . All I know was that he returned every night with his pockets filled. Soon he wouldn't need me . I had to escape.

Putting two and twos together I made a plan. Kevin wouldn't want me or the baby. Soon he'd have enough money to buy a damn palace. I have to do something.

My plan formed itself and I knew what I would do. I would steal his money and run somewhere no one could find me. That was the only way I could keep my child safe and away from harm. I had to do it soon though. My stomach was getting bigger by the minute and I was having a hard time hiding it.

I'd run in two days. Until then I had to make sure he doesn't find out.

Kevin was out all night this I had a lot of time. I had to take a plane to someplace that wasn't a pack territory. Very few places were left that weren't taken over by the king. My mate. I knew a few but i have to plan all this. I checked his drawers again and the money was still there. It was enough to last me for sometime .

I packed my most needed belongings first. I made sure nothing was missing and I hid  the bag . I searched and found that Boston was free. It had some cheap apartments and I could live there. I checked the flights and booked one.

I ate a lot in These 2 days and made sure everything seemed normal.

As usual Kevin kisses my head and leaves at about 8 in the night.

As he leaves I run in to the room throwing my clothes , shoes and other stuff in to the bag. I then open the drawers and take out all the money , throwing most of it with my belongings and the rest in my small bag.
Running around I open the fridge and throw in chocolates that would help control my sugar and juice boxes and chips just in case . Zipping the bag shut I run in to the bathroom , taking a scissor I cut my hair until it reaches my shoulders. My hair was till my waist so I cut it all just so that no one could recognize me. Without bothering to clean up the mess I wear a black shirt and jeans . I wear a large hoodie and run back to the kitchen. Picking up my stuff I run outside . I don't bother to look back. I take a cab and head towards the airport. All the way I have this uneasy feeling so I run my stomach trying to get rid of it. The bump is now bigger and it really actually feels like I'm pregnant.

I wait in the sitting area as my luggage is being checked. I just hope they won't question me about the money and thankfully they don't.

I sit there for an hour when suddenly I feel my phone start buzzing. Taking it out I see Kevin's name on the small screen and my heart skips a beat.

I never had a phone but when I moved with Kevin he bought me a small one, i didn't complain it was enough for me, and I never used it so it didn't matter.

I cut the call and start running my hands over my stomach , I feel like something bad is going to happen.

My phone buzzes again and it's Kevin. I ignore the call. No matter how many times I ignore it it keeps ringing.

Finally I pick it up.

"Hello" i whisper.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU"

I cut the phone.

It buzzes again and I pick it up.

"DONT YOU DARE CUT THIS"

"Kevin I"

"Where are you" he says his tone deadly .

"I can't tell you I'm sorry"

"WHERE ARE YOU"

"I'm sorry I did this... I'm sorry I stole but it's for the best please...I'm sorry" I say before I cut the call.

Just in time the announcer calls telling about the next flight and I run towards my luggage before grabbing it and take the flight to Boston.

.............

It's a 3 hour flight to Boston and I actually feel free for once in life. Free from the chains of the society. Free from judgmental looks and free from possessive men. Maybe I can finally start my life but I know it won't be easy. I'd have to work and feed two people. But I am willing to give it a try no matter how hard.

.........

VOTE AMD COMMENT.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE SOON .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 151 17
"You are mine, little mate." A whimper slipped from my lips when Xander's mouth claimed the most sensitive part of my neck, his breath scorching my s...
1M 28.4K 61
Him: "I've been looking for her for centuries now, and when I caught her scent at the party, I knew I have to go after her. No way in hell I will mis...
931K 34.3K 51
Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelming. But I didn't want it to stop. I don'...
21.6K 675 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...