The Infected

By emmaccardi

-[Highest Ranking - 45th in Horror] The disease, Plague, has found its way into your small town, in Oklahoma... More

Chapter One; The Outbreak
Chapter Two; Eliotts House
Chapter Three; The Meeting
Chapter Four; Driving
Chapter Five; The TownHall Announcement
Chapter Seven; Home
Chapter Eight; A Rough Night
Chapter Nine; The Neighbors
Chapter Ten; Infected
Chapter Eleven; The House
Chapter Twelve; Eliott
Chapter Thirteen; Live or Die
Chapter Fourteen; Good News
Chapter Fifteen; It'll Be Okay
Authors Note
Chapter Seventeen; Tragedies
Chapter Eighteen; Plague
Chapter Nineteen; The End
Chapter Twenty; Shawn
Authors Note
Chapter Twenty Two - Where's Shawn
Update:

Chapter Six; Elliot's Little Sister

267 17 3
By emmaccardi

You were all panting and sweating. Shawn was swerving the car left and right when all of a sudden Elliot shrieked.

"LAYLA! WE NEED TO GET LAYLA!"

   Once Shawn heard Elliot yell that, he made a huge long U-turn back to Elliot's house.

  Once we stopped in her driveway, Elliot jump out of the car and rushed into the house, Layla was still sleeping. Elliott grabbed Layla's favorite teddy bear and her Elliot's old phone (which Layla used) and then scooped Layla out of her bed and into Elliot's arms and then rushed out the door.

  Elliot shut the door and locked it and rushed to the car. Then Layla woke up confused.

  "..What's going on, sissy..?" Layla groggled.

  "I'll tell you when we get to Aunt Brookes house, okay..?" Elliot let out a long sigh of confusion.

"I hope everything will be okay. The last thing I want to see is 7 year old Layla dying on my watch.. I can't bare to see that.. okay, Elliot. Calm down. We'll be okay.." Elliot muttered under her breath, no one seemed to notice what she said.

  Layla was too confused so she clutched to her teddy bear and fell asleep in Elliot's arms in the back seat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 29.9K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
18.1K 225 18
here's some pics I stole from Four when he wasn't looking, quickly look at them before he com-
8.5K 197 17
Y/N was an ex-worker of Playtime Co. One day, they went back to the factory to find their missing co-workers. Unexpectedly, they found and met multi...
29.8M 651K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...