Famous Popstar Justin Beiber...

By BlackAngel50

18 year old Ashley White's not a big fan of Justin Bieber, but her friends can't get enough of the guy. She e... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~ Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
JUST A NOTE___ ***PLEASE READ
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~

~Chapter 5~

8.6K 119 22
By BlackAngel50

****~Deticated to a special fan whos comment really pushed me to upload this chaper =) ~***

~PICTURE ON THE SIDE OF LEXI~

**Enjoy** =) psssttt- Votes & Comments make me feel awesomeee <3

_________________________________________________________

All eyes in the room were now on us, and you could see Justin's bodyguards tense-up, getting ready to jump at any moment if necessary. We were surrounded in an instant by crazy screaming girls all wanting his autograph. God, this was worse than his music. I pulled my hand out from Justin's and blocked my ears trying to make my escape. Justin grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him just as I was about to push through the crowd out to the 'exit' doors.

"What the hell?!"

One of the girls in front screeched in a high pitched voice. I looked around and noticed all the girls were looking at me with pure jealousy, they looked like they wanted to scratch my eyes out.

"Justin, I think you should let me go, before your fans attack me to death."

He just chuckled and waved his body guards over who pushed some of the girls off us so we could walk through, into a separate room that had five more body guards standing outside it.

"I thought we were going to try to find my friends?"

I protested.

"They should be in here, this is STRICTLY pass-only territory."

"So what the hell was all that back their?"

"Fans that sneak their way in, thinking thats the 'backstage' area."

"Oh."

I was so confused with all these separate rooms! I was also confused as to why Justin's hand was still snaked around my waist. Quickly I shoved his arm off me harshly and one of his body guards lunged at me faster than I could blink.

"WHOA! Sam, chill! She's just one of those 'playing hard to get' type fans."

Sam loosened his grip around my arm and I noticed Justin and him exchange a wink. HA! Did he honestly think he was going to get lucky with me or something? Ugh, Popstars! Think they can get anything they want. I needed to find my fiends, and fast.

We walked into the room with only a few girls eyeing Justin curiously while I spotted the refreshments laid out along a long white table. I eyed them hungrily.

"There free you know..."

Justin whispered in my ear sarcastically. I didn't bother with an evenly sarcastic comeback however. I practically jumped over to the table and grabbed a slice of pizza, not really caring what others around me thought, I was so freaking starving that I didn't care.

He chuckled softly behind me while grabbing a slice for himself. I took this time to look around the room for my friends but only saw a few slutty girls hanging around the sofa, still eyeing Justin. They could have him for all I cared.

"My friends aren't here." 

"Don't you have a cell phone on you?"

"Oh, yah, that would probably be kinda helpful..."

I felt so stupid, not to think to check that first. Pulling my cell phone out form my purse I noticed I had 10 missed calls and numerous new text messages, a few of them from James. I called Britney and she picked up on the third ring.

"ASHLEY! Where the hell are you? Your going to make us miss our chance to meet Justin!"

"Chill! I'm already backstage with him. I'll meet you guys in here... And they have pizza. Its really good. You should hurry before I eat it all, seriously."

I could feel Justin moving closer to my side and looked over as he was offering me another slice of pizza with a smirk on his face. I snatched it from him and chewed on it loudly smacking my lips together, trying to turn him off. His smile just grew wider and he shook his head before moving next to a girl on the couch who had no problem snuggling up to him once he sat down.

"OMG! So he's like THERE! Your SEEING him right NOW?"

"Yup. And you better come over here fast before we start getting all hot and heavy."

I smirked to myself at the thought while rolling my eyes as she gasped.

"Don't you dare! Were almost there!"

She snapped her phone shut and I herd the line go dead as my three friends came busting through the door like ninjas.

Lucy walked right through Britney and Lexi to me while Brit and Lexi were too busy drooling over Justin to even begin to notice me. She looked at me with one eyebrow raised while I continued to chew on my pizza.

"I would think that being in front of somebody as famous as Justin Beiber- might have knocked a little class in you, but I guess it doesn't really matter to you much still does it?"

I shrugged my shoulders and burped right in her face.

Justin got off the couch and came over passing me a napkin with his signature smile he kept giving me.

"Thanks."

I wiped my mouth and passed it to Lucy with a cheesy fake smile on my face.

"Heres some extra padding for your bra, I think your left one's a little un-even dear."

Her mouth dropped open in surprise as I stuffed the napkin between her cleavage when she didn't take it.

Justin coughed loudly from next to me while trying to hide the humor in his voice. 

"So uh, these are your friends?"

He asked half smirking with an eyebrow raised up at me questioningly.

Britney jumped in front of Lucy suddenly with Lexi by her side holing out her hand to Justin.

"Hey I'm Britney! Thats Lexi, and that's Lucy, her and Ashley are going through a bit of a rough patch right now, but they'll get over it."

She smiled widely talking so fast I could hardly make out what she had just said. Justin shook her hand politely while side glancing at me.

'Your biggest fan' I mouthed.

"Nice to meet you."

Lexi purred at Justin, making her sound like she had a scratchy throat problem. I tried to hide the giggle building up inside me by clearing my throat quietly to myself. Justin noticed and threw a quick smirk at me before turning his attention back to Lucy who was burning a hole through me with her eyes.

I turned my attention back to the food table while my friends continued to babble on about some meaningless conversation with Justin while I grabbed myself a soda.

"I'll be right back ladies."

Justin was by my side again and brushed his hip against mine while leaning over to grab himself a Dr. Pepper soda.

"Save me."

He whispered in my ear while cracking his soda open.

I turned my head to look at him and saw he was looking desperately at me for my help while taking a few chugs from his soda can.

Lexi came over to the table and wrapped her hand around Justin's, leaning into him.

"Hmm, theres no banana's on this table... I really wanted one. Do you know where I can find one?"

I choked mid-sip on my soda as I saw Justin's face get a little red in discomfort. He patted me on my back and I laughed out loud when my throat finally cleared. Lexi stalked off giving me a dirty look with her face matching her hair color while Justin joined in laughing out loud with me, his hand still placed on my back.

I wiped away my tears that were caused by me laughing so hard while Justin just looked down at me still smirking.

"Do you do that often?"

I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Do what?"

"Smirk at girls like that. It isn't working on me, so I suggest you move on to one of the girls here who are so obviously more interested."

He raised both his eyebrows at me and I looked deeper into his milk-chocolate colored eyes. They actually looked kind of sweet, almost like there was more to him... listen to me getting all cheesy. Yuck. 

"Well, I know it may surprise you, but I'm not some big jerky, player, pop-star that you think I am. I don't find any of those girls over there interesting in the slightest bit. I'd rather stay over here and practice my charm on you."

He gave me a wink and smiled brilliantly at me showing off his shiny white teeth.

"I thought you only did that with 5 year olds?"

Justin just shook his head frowning at himself and took another sip of his soda as my friends approached us carefully. 

"Uhm, Ashley Its getting late. We were thinking of heading back to your place for the night."

Lexi seemed a lot more shy around Justin now, it must of made her feel awful getting turned down so easily like that, probly for the first time.

"Sure, no problem."

I looked around for my purse so we could leave but I didn't spot it anywhere.

"Oh NO! I can't find my purse! It was right here!"

"You sure you brought it in here?"

Britney asked.

"Yes! Well... I think I did."

"Good going Ashley, now we don't have a ride home."

Lucy said, crossing her arms with a nasty look on her face.

I looked around frantically for it when Justin appeared in front of me suddenly.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I'll have my security people cheek the place for your bag and call you when they find it."

"You don't understand! It had my apartment keys, credit cards, money, and had all my important information in that bag!"

He gripped my shoulders firmly and looked into my eyes.

"Look at me."

My eyes met his finally when I decided flipping everything over in the room wasn't going to help find it.

"Its going to be fine. I'll find your bag, I promos. And I can give you guys a ride to your house."

Britney squealed suddenly making us all turn in her direction. She cupped a hand over her mouth quickly to silent herself and blushed.

"Ah, I don't think my friends can handle that much excitement for one day... I think Brit has already cracked."

Britney walked over and yanked my hand back so that I was away from Justin, and next to her.

"If the most famous person in america asks to give you a lift home, you take the offer."

She whispered so only I could hear her.

I sighed loudly and turned back around to face Justin while my girls waited excitedly behind me.

"Alright."

Britney squealed to herself quietly next to me and jumped up and down while Justin walked over next to me.

"Ashley why don't you give me your number and I'll meet you guys out back. I sort of have to sneak out past security so they won't try to follow me."

He took out his iPhone and passed it to me while I put in my information. I was about to turn when he stopped me.

"I need a contact picture, and you still need my number."

I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, make it snappy."

Justin chuckled to himself while taking my picture and I passed him my phone watching him go through the same process.

"No pun-intended."

I said when I realized what he was laughing at. 

"See you girls outside. I'll text you."

He left with a wink and I turned to face my friends.

"How the hell did you get him around your finger like that?!"

Lexi screeched at me with her arms crossed looking annoyed. 

"I really don't get what you guys don't understand when I saw 'I. don't. like. him."

"Come ON guys! We're meeting him in the parking lot! And I call shotgun!!!"

Britney started running towards the exit sigh and we followed behind.

"How sad is she."

Lucy took a nail file out of her purse and went to town on one of the edges of her nails while walking down the hall at the same time. I think this is the most multi-taking she's ever done.

I got a text message and glanced at the screen. Justin's face popped up on the screen and I read the message out loud to the girls as we stepped out into the back parking lot. 

"~Look for a shiny red sports car... my car is on the left of it. I'm already inside.~"

"To the LEFT of the shiny red sports car?"

Lexi furrowed her eyebrows.

"Thats what it said."

I finally spotted the red car and took a look next to it to see a beat-up green chevy with someone leaning their hand out the window.

"There it is guys."

I pointed to the car and Britney started running to the front seat when Lucy stopped her.

"Britney, I suggest you sit in the back and calm down a bit before you embarrass yourself any further."

Her lip quivered and she cupped a hand over her mouth quickly while stepping back to let Lucy open the door.

My hand caught the door and I stepped in front of her with a smirk on my face.

"Sorry, Bitches sit in the back."

She grabbed my shoulder firmly digging her nails in and I spun around.

"What about James??"

Blinking a few times I wasn't sure what exactly she was talking about at first. I haven't even been thinking about James this whole time...

 maybe that was her point.

"James who?"

I frowned as I shut the front door in her shocked face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

310K 7.7K 113
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
69.1K 2.8K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
495K 9.7K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
148K 11.4K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...