Synesthesia [Woozi+Hoshi]

By -haikutae

"-I see things when I hear things. No one understands." -In which, he tries to escape by writing music, but c... More

+0
+1
+2
+3
+4
+5
+6
+7
+8
+9
+10
+11
+12
+13
+14
+15
+16
+17
+18
+19
+20
+21
+22
+23
+24
+25
+26
+27
+28
+29
+30
+31
+32
+33
+34
+35
+36
+37
+38
+39
+41
+42
+43
+44
+45

+40

2K 138 54
By -haikutae

When Soonyoung walked through the door, it was incredibly late, about 2AM. I have no idea why it took him so long, but when he came in, he looked dead inside, and I wasn't sure if it was because he was tired from searching or just tired.

And to be honest, I was still sitting on the couch, a bag of caramel caramel corn next to me, watching Naruto when he came in.

I glanced over at him, "So I'm staying here then."

Soonyoung gave me a weak smile that sounded like a dial tone. "Unless you want to pay for a hotel."

I shook my head. I couldn't afford a hotel, all my money was at my house anyway, I hadn't brought so much as ID to the party, the only thing I really brought was my keys, and I'd managed to lose those.

Soonyoung plopped down next to me and sighed. "You want the couch or the bed?"

"Ok, wait a minute, hold up," I started then pointed at him, "Don't think that you can pull anything with me just because I'm in your house, lets just make this clear, I will call the cops, don't think I won't."

Soonyoung rolled his eyes,  "Oh, yeah? It's not like I'd do anything like that, Woo-Woo, have faith, I can control my hormones for one night."

"Why do I doubt that so much right now?"

"Because You're a 'doubter'."

"You're a hoe."

"I'm a star, what do you mean?"

"Patrick star, maybe."

For a while it was quiet, just the anime playing, I didn't know what was happening, I hadn't been looking or listening,  whatever was going on with the sub-plot was almost a mystery to me. Of course it had been a crucial moment and now I had now idea what was going on, but now people were fighting.

It didn't take much to change the flow of these things, I found. It was kind of sudden but not jumpy.

"You ok, Woozi?" Soonyoung asked, suddenly leaning toward me.

I looked at him like he was crazy, but I could feel my face getting hot at his close proximity. "Y-yeah. Why?"

Soonyoung shrugged. "My arm as been oh-so-casually draped over your shoulders, and you haven't noticed and bitch slapped me yet? Like, seriously, I've been waiting, and--"

"WHAT?!" I said, pushing his arm off of me, which left my shoulder feeling cold, but at least then, he wasn't touching me so....intimately. "Who the hell told you you could--."

Soonyoung put his hand over my mouth. "Shhh~ It's late, let's just help you set up a place to sleep, turn off the anime, and think about all this crap tomorrow, ok? Let's just save up that slap I see you preparing and just...calm, sleep. Until tomorrow at least?"

I rolled my eyes, letting myself relax only after I forced Soonyoung's hand away from my mouth. "Fine. But oh so help me, if you touch me again....I don't know what I'll do."

Which was true, if he touched me, I wasn't sure if I'd slap him, cuddle him, or show him every swear word I knew, or maybe a combination of all three.

But what the hell was that second option...?

---

a/n:

pfffffff!!!! lol hi, they call me, baepsaaaae~

not high off candy I sweeaaaaaaaarrrrrr (don't bbelieve me thoooooo  ( -O-)v )

~neri~

WOW YOU'RE STILL HERE :O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 449 9
If you were to ask Soonyoung, he'd tell you that love - romantic, mind you - is a sham. It never works, it's a waste of time, there's no point in tr...
3.6K 170 9
soonhoon | short story soundcloud producer woozi dedicates an album to his favorite member of his favorite group and releases it online without much...
6.2K 229 11
Redamancy (n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full.
95.3K 5.5K 56
in a world that is deaf, where you can only hear your soulmate and family