Adopted By Pentatonix

Von BentoBxx

Adopted By PTX! Is like ice cream on a hot day.... Until, you get brain freeze... Warning!: This book is not... Mehr

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Going Shopping
School and stuff
School and stuff (Part 2)
Before We Tour
The Start of Tour
13 Questions Part 1
13 questions Part 2
Tour Vibez
Business
Meeting People
Friends?
A/N: Thank you!
Good Bye Tour
It's coming!
Not update
Oh Happy day!
It's You
OHEMGEE
Happy New Year!!
Creative Contest!!!
Why?
Its A Little Awkward
:O
I'm Sorry :( (IMPORTANT A/N)
Fur Realzz!! (Teaser)
Update (What's Going On?)
Fur Realz
After school.
Stage 1?
03.10.2016
Another one
Mitch yuh penguin <(")
GNAHHHSHAJSPY
PPAP
Scandalous (Last chapter)
OH SHIT
PART TWOO FINALLY 💕

Hotel?

79 1 0
Von BentoBxx

Sky's POV

"Sky?" Kirs' voice entered the room, "Pack a suitcase." She said and left the room, I was soo confused. I obeyed any way. I packed some pretty clothes though superfruit gets me sick. Like not superfruit itself, but males.

Anyways I packed some clothes and brought my suitcase down stairs. Darcy had already left and the house was eerie.

"You ready mum?" Kirsten asked me.

"Yes mom." I said in my cracked voice. We entered the car, which was new by the way and drove for like 3 hours, we then got to a really pretty hotel place.

"This is a female hotel, for mostly females, they mostly cater for females who are such or really need something, I looked around and there weren't many males here its was true.

Its a female hotel.

We checked in and went to our room, it was blue and pink, it was really pretty, I liked it.

We unpacked and then went to check out the hotel, it had chandeliers and fancy chairs and a chocolate salad bar, café, juice and snack bars, pools, a place called The Pink House, dining room and many other places.

"Why are we here?" I questioned, flopping on my bed as she finished unpacking her clothes she answered,

"To take a break, from all the drama ya know." She shrugged, I nodded and lifted my phone.

"9:30" I read out loud.

"Do you think the buffet is still opened?" Kirs asked

I nodded even if she didn't see.We went back to the room and she pulled out two matching green dresses, and made me shower. After I dressed and waited for her to dress. Then we went down to the buffet and got our dinner. Now I''m not all that fancy, so all I wanted was lucky charms, but Kirs said we had stuff to do,so I ate 2 slices of french toast, a fruit bowl, a small cereal bowl and pineapple juice. 

Sky buu-xXAlexX  I miss Alexis so I was really happy when she messaged me,

Lexizz

Sup?

Hotel and chill, u?

Aye Turn Up! Netflix and study

Bruhhh

IKR!

GTG bye Lex

Boyyyyeee!!

I grabbed my stuff and Kirs and I went down to the lobby.

A/N 

I don't like this chappy either, but i haven't updated in a while so I let it slide.

xoXox

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.9K 635 21
Scott picked me up and held my body in his strong arms. "Hold on." he said. "It'll be okay Mitchie. Just hold on." "I-" I stuttered. "Shh." Scott cut...
3.5K 88 24
You are a 7 year old girl who has been in an orphanage because your parents died in a car accident when you were 4. You are always picked on because...
1.6K 187 35
Adopted by scomiche. Story includes Scomiche (Aviously), Kavi and Kesther
3.1K 198 27
*Book 2* Mitch and Scott will start a new life, one they never expected to be living. *Sorry, I'm bad at descriptions. Read Part 1 first please!*