Wolf Fighter

By tanyams

Alpha Victor Lockwood always wanted to have sons to run the future of his pack but when his first born child... More

Wolf Fighter
Wolf Fighter chapter 2
wolf fighter chapter 3
Wolf Fighter chapter 4
wolf fighter chapter 5
wolf fighter chapter 6
Wolf Fighter chapter 7 part 1
Wolf Fighter Chapter 7 part 2
Wolf Fighter Chapter 8
Wolf Fighter chapter 9
Wolf fighter chapter 10
Wolf Fighter chapter 11
Wolf Fighter chapter 12
Wolf Fighter chapter 13 part 1
Wolf Fighter chapter 13 part 2
Wolf Fighter chapter 14
No update
Wolf Fighter chapter 15
Wolf Fighter chapter 16
Labor/Surgery
Wol Fighter chapter 17
Wolf Fighter chapter 18
Wolf Fighter - chapter 19
Wolf Fighter chapter 20
Wolf Fighter chapter 21
Wolf Fighter chapter 22
Wolf Fighter chapter 23
Wolf Fighter chapter 24
Wol Fighter chapter 25
no update sorry
Out of Curiosity
It's Up

Wolf Fighter chapter 26

20.7K 891 196
By tanyams

Thank you for being patient but here is the next chapter.  enjoy

not edited.

Chapter 26

“Ring around the Rosie,” the little brown haired girl sang spinning around in circles with her arms spread out to her sides looking towards the sky, “pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes we all fall down!”  The little girl fell down and giggled in the green grass full of daisies.   

Instantly I recognized her as me when I was young.  For a brief second I envied her because she was free and wasn’t tainted by her fathers ugliness.   When she came back up she crossed her legs in front of, “Hi Trina,” she said in a melodic voice looking directly at me, “come sit next to me,” she pat the space next to her.  How did she even know I was here?

I looked around to see if one or both of my parents were near by but I couldn’t or see anything out of the ordinary but when I looked back to the girl she wasn’t there anymore.  I looked to the left; to the right and there was nothing.  “Trina,” a deep rich masculine voice to my left whispered in my ear making me swiftly turn my head in that direction but he wasn’t’ there either. 

“Trina,” the melodic voice whispered to the right of me but when I turned, she wasn’t there.  The deep voice called my name again from a distance but when I tried to see him through the trees I couldn’t.

“That’s enough,” I said in a timid voice closing my eyes.  One thing I hate is to appear weak to anyone so I fisted my hands beside me willing myself to be strong.

“Awe man, I was just starting to have some fun,” the little girl sounded to be sulking.

“Well playtime is over; come on out,” she peeked out from a redwood tree that was a few yards away from me pouting.  When I begun to walk towards her she skipped out to where she sat before smiling with her hands running her hands through the grass.

I walked towards her and sat in front of her, “Where’s our mom?” I asked her.  She seemed to be shocked but looked up towards the moon and pointed to it.

“She’s with our creator and she’s very upset with daddy,” she looked very angry too and I didn’t blame her either.  When she looked at me she said, “Mommy said that daddy will get what is coming to him soon enough, I don’t know what that means she wouldn’t tell me.”

“Don’t worry I do,” I smiled to her.

“What does that…” she stopped talking putting her index finger to her lips to hush me.  When she turned to her left and a few seconds later she rolled her eyes, “Great.  Look all I came to say is that mom loves you and Joey very much and she’s always watching over both of you but now is time to wake up but before you do I have a gift for you.  It will help.”  She reached her tiny hand out and took my hand in hers and placed her other hand over my wrist before I could blink a beautiful bracelet materialized under her hand.  In the middle was a sapphire stone shaped, as a crescent moon with a thick silver band to hold it around my wrist with weird writing on it but the silver didn’t burn me.

“It’s silver-“ I lifted my eyes to hers.  

“I know, it’s going to help out with Liam.  It won’t make you better but s0mething is better than nothing right” she said smiling up at me then got up to leave.

“What does that mean,” I asked.

“The only way for you to get better is if Liam mates with someone else or he dies,” she told me.  She turned on her heels walking away from me.  I watched her until I couldn’t see her anymore.

Trina?  What’s this? Ow, it burns!  I heard.

I know that voice but it can’t be he’s in Hawaii.  I looked all around me but I couldn’t see him.

Trina! Trina, wake up!  I felt myself being shaken.

“Stop that” I said groggily, “Go away, Liam,” I turned to my side to go back to sleep.

I heard a chair being dragged closer to my bed, “I can’t Trina.  I-I miss you, I need you,” I heard the desperation in his voice.  I let out a groan in the back of my throat.

I turned around to lie on my back and look up at him, “My goodness Liam, what is wrong with you?  I can’t even touch you; your scent burns my nose…” I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath but I felt no burning in fact I couldn’t even smell him.  I couldn’t smell anything.

I quickly looked up to him,  “Why can’t I smell you?  Why can’t I smell anything?” I whispered.  I looked to my wrist and saw the bracelet the younger version of me.

“What do you mean?  Trina look-“ I shook my head vehemently. 

 “Don’t you Trina me, Liam.  You have no idea what I have been through with you.  You’re a damn yo-yo!  You want me then you don’t.  You pulled that colossal spell which I have learned are only for witches.  Did you know that?  Then I couldn’t stand to smell, be touched by you, or be near you.  You made your bed now lie in it.  I don’t want anything to do with you anymore.  We can’t be together Liam,,” when I finished my little rant I was yelling at him.

He took a deep breath and held it for a few seconds, “Look, I didn’t know there would be consequences to the spell for either of us,” he reached out his hand to me but when I startled backwards into my pillow he retreated his hand dropped it in his lap.  

He grabbed his head and ran his hands through his hair, “What can I do to fix this?  You’re my mate and I will be damned if I will live without you,” he raised from his seat and placed both of his hands on my bed which made him come face to face with me.  “Do you understand me?  I refuse to.”  He grabbed my other hand that didn’t hold my new piece of jewelry and squeezed it tightly so much that it begun to hurt.

I tried to pull my hand away but I was too weak, “Liam, let go you’re hurting me,” unshed tears collected in my eyes.

“Ow, stop it,” I cried out.

“Not until you agree to be mine again,” he growled he almost look like he was becoming feral, his eyes turning black.

“Let her go Liam,” my brother growled, I looked where his voice was coming from and silently I was thanking my Goddess because I didn’t know how far Liam was going to take this.  Joey was now standing at the end of my bed.  I wondered how we didn’t notice him there; I couldn’t smell him either.

Liam was still holding my hand hostage, “I’m not going to repeat myself again,” he said I noticed Joey’s hands were balled up into fists.

Liam looked at Joey then slowly back to me.  I could tell he was having an internal debate of what he should do.  I guess he decided he wasn’t going to win with Joey around because Liam released me from his grip and backed away from my bed.

Joey came around towards me and told Liam to wait outside the room. As Joey watched Liam walk out the door he looked towards me again and ran a hand through his hair, “I know you’re not up for it but we have a problem.  Dad just landed with Cyrena, her mom and a couple.  By the looks of it, it seems to be his parents,” he pointed his thumb to the door Liam just walked out of.

Dad is here?  Out of all days when my life is down the crapper did he have to show up?  After our last meeting, I’m sure he can tell he’s not wanted here.  I heard a scoff come from beyond my door but I didn’t pay any attention to it.

“How long was I out for,” I asked Joey.

“For a day and a half,” he said.  Damn.

“Well, let’s not keep him waiting.  Where is he,” I asked.  To weak to move fast I slowly peeled the covers from my body and tried to swing my legs out.  When I looked to Joey he had his arms crossed and watching me try to get out bed, “Well just don’t stand there and help me,” I told him exasperatedly.  He rolled his eyes at me then began to help me.

“Dad is out in the backyard with all our guards watching him,” I nodded my head and wrapped my arm around his neck so I could get out of the bed and walk, but he had something else in mind.  He wrapped one arm around my back and the other under my knees and begun to carry me out of the room.

“I could walk you know,” I yawned and snuggled into his chest.  He chuckled and slightly shook his head.

“No you can’t.  You’re already tired and if I let you walk I would have one foot in the grave by the time we got there,” I slightly hit him in the chest making me whimper out in pain from it. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

By the time we got out of the door Liam was following besides us, “I will carry her,” making me growl in response.

“Leave Liam. Don’t you think you’ve done enough damage already?  You’ve come with our father what makes you think she’s willing to go with you?”

I turned my head to look at Liam, “You came with Victor,” I asked in a small voice.  He came with my dad?  In Goddess’ good name what in earth can make them work together?  He knows what I’ve been through.

“Your dad promised me he would stop his organization or whatever he’s planning if I brought you to him.”  Liam couldn’t be more foolish if he thinks my father would stop what he’s doing once he got me back.

Joey spoke first, “Well that was unwise.  Don’t you know what our father is like,” I knew the answer to that question but when Liam slowly nodded his head and shrugged his shoulders Joey tightened his hold on me.

“There is no way I’m letting you leave with him,” Joey said to me which made my mate growl.

By the time we made it outside where our father was he was there waiting for us.  Joey told Liam that the only way he was getting me back was over his dead body.  After Joey said that everyone turned and looked at us and silence was all around us.   I kept my head down while Joey was carrying me towards our dad.  I peeked up through my lashes and all eyes were on me with shocked expressions on their faces.  I take it no one knew of my condition.

“What the hell is this,” Victor roared making my brother stop where he was.  Liam stepped in front of Joey and I.

“Don’t you dare speak like that in front of her,” Liam bellowed.

“Watch it pup before you get yourself in a situation you can’t get yourself out of,” my father said calmly while crossing his arms in front of him. 

Our father started to walk towards us followed by Liam’s parents, Cyrena and my aunt.  When he reached us Liam was still standing in front of us but took a step to the side so my dad could get a closer look of his kids.

“Joey,” Victor said in a way of a greeting.

“Father,” my brother said with disdain in his voice.  Father just shook his head at him in what I would seem in disappointment.  When dad looked at me he looked livid but he took in my frail body but he stopped at my hands.

His face grew in amazement, shocked, then blank.  He reached out and touched the silver but withdrew it away immediately.  I guess he got burned just like Liam did.  He stood stock-still then looked to Liam.

“You,” dad pointed his finger at him, “You did this to her,” he yelled. Liam shook his head and took step back holding his hands out in surrender.

“I-I didn’t,” Liam begun to stutter.

Victor kept his eyes on Liam but pointed to me, “What did you do to my daughter?  This time you will tell me or suffer,” dad begun shaking.

Liam hung his head low and mumbled; “I did a spell to have us be unmated,” Victor stopped shaking and stood up straight.

“You told me that she left you because of a miss understanding but the truth is you used witchcraft to unmate my daughter.   Now the consequences are that she looks like this.  Please, pray tell what is wrong with you,” Victor asked trying to keep his voice calm.

This is the first time I looked up at the conversation between my father in Liam and he was scared but he answered nonetheless, “I can’t stop thinking about her and I can’t help but want to be with every female that crosses my path.  I fight so hard but the only way for this is to stop is to be with my mate.  You have to understand she’s killed eight Alphas’; she’s a murderer.  You can’t blame me for not wanting to be with her.”

Dad tilted his head to the side, “I can blame you, but she doesn’t want to be with you or else you would be the carrying her right now and not my son.”

“She. Is. Mine,” he growled.

“You see,” he shrugged his shoulders, “that’s where you’re wrong,” in a blink of an eye my dad had his hand in Liam’s chest and slowly pulled out his heart.  How could he do that?

A burning sensation pierced my heart making me scream out in anguish, “Put her down next to his body,” I heard in a distance but I couldn’t tell who was speaking; the pain was too much to bare.  Only when did I feel Liam’s body did I hear someone screaming Liam’s name and people crying.

When the pain subsided I opened my eyes and looked at the gaping whole in Liam’s chest, “Why did you do that,” I whispered questioning my father.

He walked and kneeled in front of me.  He brushed my hair away from my face and lifted my hand in the air, “You see my dear,” the silver bracelet I was wearing begun to dissolve away and turned into ash, “you are no longer burden by the consequences he put upon you.  You’re free of him.”

“No,” I whispered.

“Were you planning to go back with him,” he asked.

I shook my head, “I don’t know what I was going to do.”

“Well, I decided for you.  You will come back with me and we’ll continue to do what we were doing before.  Joey can come too.”

“I looked up at Joey then to my father, “What?  How many more people have to die for your plans?”

“As many that has too,” he said.

I looked at Liam again and laid a kiss on his forehead.  He shouldn’t have died for my mistakes.

“Come my dear it’s time to go,” dad held out his hand for me to take.  I looked at it then to him then back to his hand.  He had no remorse.

I swiftly swept out my leg hooking his leg with mine, grabbed his out stretched hand bending backwards until I heard it snap, then with my other hand I captured his throat and ripped it out.  I didn’t let go until I heard his body fall backwards and hit the ground.

I heard a collective gasp resound in the backyard.  I swiftly got up from the ground and looked back to my father, “Now I’m free.”  I gazed at Liam but felt no sorrow for his death, I guess in a way, he got what he deserved too.  I dropped what was in my hand and wiped my hand on the ground.  I had no emotion for killing my dad. .

I looked towards Liam’s parents and what I saw broke my heart.  They were both mourning over the loss of their son; holding each other.  I walked to them standing in front of them.  I didn’t know what to say to them my mouth was opening closing like a fish.  I guess the only thing I could do is apologize for the death of their son.

“I’m sorry,” I told them. I figured they would be upset with me but they engulfed me in a tight embrace telling me I didn’t need to apologize that it wasn’t my fault.  They also thanked me for the retribution against my father.  I didn’t know what to say so I nodded my head. 

When they released me I walked to where Cyrena and her mom were standing, “So, are you going to go back to Hawaii,” I asked them.

“Well,” my aunt said, “I am.  My home is there but if Cyrena would like to stay then that’s fine with me.”

I guess that shocked her because in a flash she looked to her mom, “Really?”  Her mom nodded back.

“I don’t know,” Cyrena continued she looked back at me then to Joey, “I would like to stay for a few days if that’s okay with the both of you,” she asked in a meek voice.

Joey must have nodded because a smile graced my sister’s face.

In a demanding voice Joey ordered to go back to their regular duties and walked to where Liam’s parents were and spoke to them briefly.  When they were done they walked towards me and joined our little circle.

“Katrina,” they addressed me.

I smiled at that, “No one has called me that in years,” I told them.

They smiled at me but it didn’t reach their eyes, “We’re going to go.”  I nodded again and I hugged them.

“I’m so sorry for how Liam treated you. I wish he had a chance to tell you how truly sorry he was,” his mom told me.  I guess she didn’t know what was going on with Liam because if she knew then she would of known Liam was getting desperate to have me.  Willing to give me up to my dad so he could have me.

“Will you and the pack be alright,” I asked.

Liam’s father responded, “We will, thank you,” he gestures to someone behind me to follow him.  When I turned around I noticed Liam wasn’t where he was murdered.  A few people from my pack has put him into a body bag and brought him to the helicopter they arrived in.  Before they could load him in I stood before them and laid a hand on the bag.  I though I would feel something if I placed my hand on him but I still feel nothing but I guess I should say something.  “I’m sorry,” I whispered then dropped my hands to my side. 

Liam’s father put his hand on my shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze, “It’s time,” I nodded my head and the men resumed putting Liam inside.  “Take care of yourself.”  I told them to do the same and then they left.

Joey and Cyrena were still talking but when I got to their sides again Joey spoke, “Ready to go inside,” he asked both of us.  Cyrena looked to me and I shrugged my shoulders.  I feel like the weight of everything that has happened today weighing on my shoulders.

I never noticed until now that my strength has returned to me immediately after Liam’s death.  I guess, that was the only reason how I could have defeated my father today.  I wonder if the rest of me will be back to normal too.

Sensing my turmoil Cyrena put her arm around my shoulders and walked me inside with Joey along side us.

Emotionally, I still couldn’t feel anything.  Not Liam dying or for my dad.  Is something wrong with me?

~~~A/N~~~

I just wanted to let you know that this story will be ending so maybe a chapter or two more but it will be coming to a close.  with that said, i will be rewriting this story so i can publish it.  there will new characters, more drama, and hopefully this story will become a trilogy.  I'm not sure if i will put those up on wattpad i guess i will decide that later.

let me know what you think.

thx for reading. pls comment / vote / follow

Tanya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 7.5K 20
This is a sequel to my mates secret life. Xander knows something is wrong. The return of the dead daughter that his parents had always thought was d...
27.4K 461 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
151K 5K 22
{Sequel to My Alpha Mate} Once every 10,000 years a single vampire/wolf hybrid child will be born a half demon wolf. When the chosen child comes of a...
385K 10.2K 23
"Your mine," I tell her, trying to control my breathing. "As your mine." She whispers back, her sweet breath fanning across my face. We smile goofily...