Warrior Alpha **Editing slowl...

By Jessicawolfstory

As life went on for Jessica she never had a clue she had a sister. She went to school and for some reason was... More

Warrior Alpha
Oh Please
Back off!
Wow your fast.
We are home.
Just kill me now.
I'm sorry
Your right.
Who are you?
Don't Do that
I'm sorry young one
Missed you too
Thank god
I love him I'm sorry.
What happen to me?
Please
Magic.....
I'm lost
Yes Alpha
What?
Going in.
Note
Hello to you too
So hard to leave for the second time
Will she forgive me?
Note
She will understand
Get a life
Wheres Alan
You must come
Alan remember please.
Broken
I know.
Oh my god
Gabby...
Please... just do it.
Just don't ok
DON'T KILL ME!
W-What do you mean kill?
Could you not.
Tell me the Truth.

Back off..... now.

2K 82 7
By Jessicawolfstory

Hello guys! I love anyones comment that says they love my book. It always means a lot to me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up untangling my self from Alan. I looked around. I felt someone watching me.  I growled then I heard a thump. I smiled who ever it was they were low ranking if they drop to there knees right away. I walked to the closet then a sent hit me. I knocked out.

~_ Unknown how long_~

I woke up I looked at my arms they were tied down. I heard snickers. I looked to see some people. They looked familiar. I remembered from when I lost my memory. I thought back to when I had no memory...... They beat me?? THEY THINK I'M HUMAN?!?!?! Oh they are going to get it. I heard a deep laugh. He walked in.

"Hello Sam." I said without a care.

"Its Alpha Sam to you B!tch."

"You right I am a B!tch. You know a girl dog." I smiled. He growled at me. He used Alpha speed and slapped me. I held back a growl I had to show I wasn't a wolf. 

"Now you little slut. Time to do your job."

I knew I had more powers to discover. So far I had Water, Earth, Reading minds, Being able to control other animals, Taking form of other animals. I had a lot more to discover. Hmm experiment. I looked at one of the guys. I had to make sure Sam wasn't looking. When I use my magic my eyes change colors a deep purple. He wasn't looking so I went to work. I looked at the one guy. Looking into his eyes  Throw Alpha Sam out of the room. He did nothing for a min or so.

Then he lunged at Sam. He threw him out of the room. The door was pure oak wood to I was able to use my Earth power and slam it shut. I laughed a little. The boys looked at me with confused faces. I had realized that they tied me down with rope. Easily can be broken for a wolf. I glanced at them and smiled fear flashed into there eyes. Which only made me smile wider. I snapped the ropes. The wolves growled. About to make a lunge for me. When white smoke started waving threw my feet. Then making its way up an d making me disappear. I then I was taken some were. I shifted into my wolf. When I landed I looked around my body was tense. 

I relaxed when I seen Kali and Alan. I turned just a little to the left  seen Ariel. She looked pleased. She looked to me. 

"Kali has discovered a new power for you both."

"YEAH! We can disappear and reappear in White smoke. So its like teleporting."

~

Hey I know its short and a bad place to stop but a person who I thought was a good person just....hurt me he just reopened a deep scar that was almost healed. He brought up memorys of when I was teased all my life. When I thought I had escaped and was stronger I was just shot and brought down. Now I need time to stand up again. The worst part of this was In the hallways I almost went into tears. I'm sorry It might be a little bit till update. I'm sorry but I will try to post short chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 18.4K 29
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
64.9K 1.4K 40
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
7.6M 230K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...