Going in.

I looked at her shocked. She smiled and nodded then she showed me again. She looked at a tree in front of us. The same white smoke that had made me come here snaked up the tree. It slowly started to disappear. When It was fully gone the smoke was gone. Then the smoke came in front of me. It made a little tornado the tree started to come back. I looked in aw. The whole tree was here nothing missing.

I looked to her and smiled. I had an idea I glanced at my mate and then Kali. I made a small motion to follow. I walked up to the water. I looked out over the edge. I took a deep breath and took a step onto the water. I walked across the put my hand out. I moved my hand up ward water came up. I decided to try something. I shifted I let out a wolfy gasped. Water started to go up my fur. Changing my fur into a white, gray and, black. My body became more light. My eyes turned into an ocean blue. I looked ahead I seen the Black wolves attacking Alan. I looked ahead and growled. When I growled the water bubbled. My eyes started turning different blues. The water started to rise. 

I could started to make out the form. I seen the mouth starting to open. It came crashing down on to the Black wolves. Sweeping them up drowning them.  I looked in awe. I can't believe I was able to do that. I ran back to shore.  

I pawed at Alan. He whimpered and looked up at me. I licked his muzzle. He got up a grunted. A flash of light took us. I looked up and seen Tundra watching me. 

"I see you have some new powers. I have a mission for you. Just you I will send your sister on a different one." 

"Anything Tundra."

"You must live with the humans. Only you and a couple guards. Alan you must stay with the pack. Jessica you will be going to Illinois. Taking school there."

"Ok. Why so far? Why not here?"  

"Well because everyone knows that somethings different. There are no packs in Illinois. Or well there's a couple. The school you are going to is one with only one pack in it. "

"Great. What about my pack. They want me safe. Not with out them. Or so far from them. Plus I'm going into another Alpha's territory?"

"That's true," He handed me a stone "This is like a portal. It will be a hidden area..... what use to be there. Take some of of your pack go into the territory open the portal near the house you will be staying at. Open the portal let your pack threw. They will be hidden no sent." 

I took the stone. I smiled I was able to bring my pack with me.

 I am dedicating this chapter to ILuvSupernatural she sent me a message that turned around me whole day. Cause when I got it i was also in the hospital waiting for the word on my grandpas surgery. So I send a huge thank you to her. :)