Wishes (Hetalia x Reader fanf...

By kinkuhonda69

All wishes have a price, some steeper than others. I do not own Hetalia! (if I did why would I be writing fa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N 1
Shameless Self Advertisment
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13 (FINALE)

Chapter 12

3K 93 75
By kinkuhonda69

LOL heyyyyyyyyy I'm not dead I just have a crap ton of school, now being in my 2nd year of highschool :,)
Guess who's in AP World History now ;)))))) I'm gonna NAIL this mofo

@ TEACHERS Y'ALL DON'T EVEN KNOW

also I have no freaking clue where America lives in real life so we're gonna say New York ok? ok

----------------------------------------------------------------

"You are nothing."

(E/c) eyes flew open with a jolt. The (h/c) girl shot up in a cold sweat from the borrowed bed.
[Name] looked around the room softly glowing with the early breaks of sunlight streaming through the rather large windows. Exhaling slightly, she pushed her messy hair out of her face and flopped back onto the plush pillows, staring at the ceiling. After laying for a few more minutes, [Name] stepped off of the giant king-sized bed and softly padded her way down the stairs. To her surprise, America was already in the kitchen hovering over the stove. The girl smiled and gave a small "Good morning!" The male whipped around and flashed a bright smile back "Hey bro! What do you want to eat today? Also I have the day off so we can chill and stuff." [Name] laughed softly and replied "Ah, I'll just have whatever you're having I guess." His cheery attitude was infectious, even so early in the morning. America beamed and set down two plates of surprisingly healthy options: eggs, avocado toast, bacon.

"Wow, I thought he only ate hamburgers all day."

"What do ya wanna drink?" Her head snapped up, shook out of thought.

"Water? Please." The blonde replied "Sure no prob dude."

-

"That was really good! Thank you for cooking." [Name] said, turning to the nation. He looked away a little sheepishly "Ah well, you gotta make sure you don't gain a ton of weight right? I try to be healthier because I gotta shed these pounds bro!" He gestured to imaginary 'flabs'.

The girl looked at him with a deadpan face. "Bro you got serious biceps what are you talking about."

America stood from the table and took his plate to the sink, offering a hand to take hers too. She shook her head and took his plate from hands and dumped them into the sink. "Its the least I can do to repay you for letting me stay here." The blonde looked a little surprised but then laughed. "Nah bro, you're my guest! Besides, its more enjoyable having you here." He said the last part a little softer than the rest while tinged with a tiny bit pink. He quickly snapped back to the conversation "But yeah, what do you wanna do today? Like I said I'm free the whole day." [Name] hummed a little whilst in thought. "Hmm, maybe we could go out and do stuff here? I haven't really been able to do anything while I was here so far." America nodded "Sure! Oh man I totally forgot to take you around." He face palmed. The girl giggled a little "Its no problem, I know you've been busy with work and all." He smiled slightly and said "Sounds like a plan! Can we leave at 1? We can grab lunch somewhere too." [Name] nodded in agreement. Both left to their rooms to prepare for the day.

-

"...and that's how I got my finger stuck in a park bench!" Both nation and human laughed in the booth where they were eating. [Name] wiped a few tears while shaking with laughter, trying desperately not to burst out as they were in a public place. "Dude, that was hilarious! I can't believe that you did that!" America grabbed a fry off of his almost empty plate and cracked a smile. "Yeah, back then I wasn't the brightest. But of course now I'm the smartest!" [Name] chortled while edging the drink straw closer to her mouth. "Bro you say 'back then' like that was forever ago. It was like, a year ago." The blonde rubbed the back of his neck "Hey man that's enough time!" They giggled like students trying not be caught by the teacher. America stretched his back. "I got the check don't worry about it." [Name] rolled her eyes "Bro you can't keep doing this, you have to let me do something." America dismissed her with a wave of his hand. "Nah, its cool you're my guest." The (h/c) girl only smiled. "He's really too kind for his own good."

-

After some more amusing events (Don't take America to a horror movie, please save him from the misery), the pair walked around Central Park, the sky slowly turned orange and pink as the sun slowly set. America looked over at [Name] while they were walking down the crowded street. He pulled over, as not to get in people's way, and spoke. "Hey, there's one more place I wanna take you before you leave." Baby blue eyes met with (e/c) ones. "Okay, lead the way."

After a bit more walking, the duo soon approached a boardwalk carnival. It wasn't horribly small, but it was not Coney Island sized either. There were surprising a reasonable amount of people strolling casually along. America grabbed [Name's] hand and dragged her towards the many booths and lights. "C'mon dude let's go play some games!" [Name] merely retorted "You know they're all rigged right?" The blonde simply looked down and smirked "I think you've forgotten how long I've been nailin' these games." They arrived at a booth with flashing lights and a large stuffed hamburger with a very cute face on it. The prize caught the nation's eye and he paid the man running the stand the money to play. There was a glint in his azure eyes. "Watch and learn."

Boom. All of the milk jugs had been knocked out with one well-placed pitch. The older man in the booth looked impressed. He said in a gruff, worn voice "Alright kid, which one do ya want? Or is it for ya girlfriend over there?" He smirked. America turned red and shook his head rapidly "Ha ha no we're just friends...... but I'll take the hamburger one." The man handed over the plush and said quietly while smiling "Good luck."

America was now less red, but he still smiled and thanked the man. [Name] of course was standing there the whole time. She beamed "You did great! I've never seen anyone do that before!" The blue-eyed nation sheepishly grinned and said "Well like I said I have a lot of experience up my sleeve." He extended his hand with the bag containing the plush burger. "I got it for you, as kind of a memory for you." [Name] blushed slightly and accepted the bag. She hit him slightly "Awwww man! You didn't have to! But really, thank you." [Name] grinned at the flustered nation. America reciprocated the smile with equal enthusiasm. "C'mon let's keep walking!"

-

The dancing lights bounced off of the water as the pair sat upon the dock. Soft waves lapped at the rocks below their feet. America glanced at [Name]. Her soft (h/c) hair flowing in the slight breeze and beaming (e/c) eyes were looking further down the boardwalk, absently tracing figures and lights. He almost couldn't look away. She looked ethereal, like a modern-day goddess. The blonde turned away, face burning. The girl tore her eyes away from the hypnotizing lights and looked up at him. She asked "Hey, are you alright? You've been so skittish this whole time. Do you need to go back home?" He snapped his gaze back to her entrancing eyes. "Yeah I'm totally fine why would anything be wrong I mean-" Her laugh stopped him. She smiled "That's good, I was worried." He smiled slightly back. "Hey, I have one more thing I wanna do here. Follow me." He pulled the girl up off of the edge of the dock.

The duo soon reached a big, glowing Ferris wheel. He took her by the hand and pulled [Name] gently by the hand to the main gate. America paid for tickets and the pair seated themselves inside, waiting for the ride to move. As the wheel ascended, [Name] spoke, cutting the thick air "I just wanted to say, this was a really fantastic week that I spent with you. Thank you for everything you've done." Her face glowed with happiness in the luminescent light. America blushed slightly and smiled back "No problem! I had a ton of fun for this time you were staying here too. It really helped me relax from work." Both just stared for a few precious seconds at each other. The ride suddenly stopped at the very peak, as if to give a signal. America stood first, taking [Name's] hands into his own. Two pairs of eyes, azure and (h/c), just locked together as the air grew heavy with emotions. The nation began to speak "Now spending so much time together, I just wanted to say-" The blonde was cut short by an unexpected hug from the girl. [Name] held onto America firmly and whispered "I know, but we can't..... you can't." The girl could hear his heart beating rapidly through his clothes. Hands were placed on [Name's] shoulders and back, returning the hug. They just stood for a little until the ride jolted back to life and both people fell onto the same bench. Eyes just stared, but there was less tension this time. A comfortable silence fell over the pair as they walked off of the ride with hands entwined.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

welcome back to reality

uhhhh so I actually haven't watched Hetalia in about 50 years so if someone could tell me how I wrote, (like if it was in character, made sense, etc) that would be fantastic because I'M WINGING IT LOL ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

As always, thank you so much for all of the support and love this book has gotten! I am honestly surprised people would like it lmao

Also I've been playing a ton of Overwatch on PC so if any of you guys play, Dm me your name and we be friends 'n stuff!!!!!!!!

Love you guys always, and remember, you are important and always worth it. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 102K 77
In which the 20 year old 'retired death eater' enlists the help of the order and finds that her old DADA professor trusts her when no one else will. ...
14.6K 342 24
This will not be NoRmAl. I will include mineta with a better personality. He deserves to be loved just like BaKUhOE. Ships. (I did research) Izuoch...
360K 13.1K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...