Started out with a kiss (spob...

By whirlygirly

I hope you like my one shot collection, I will put trigger warnings or mature content before the chapter. Th... More

Would it be okay if I kissed you?
Happy
Self defense
Fights and reunions
Trauma
Tease
Knight in shining armor
The room has many flaws, and im one of them
Dido
Would it be okay if i kissed you? (2)
Would it be okay if i kissed you? (3)
A february afternoon
Cavanaugh household
Drunk nights
The reveal
Sleep
Safer here
Authors notes

Never stopped, never will.

1.4K 26 10
By whirlygirly

Summary: if Spencer and Toby hadn't made up in 5x24. Takes place moments after they escape the dollhouse.

Spencer feels her heart drop to her stomach as the doors are opened to the dollhouse.

Someone was on the other side, opening the doors.

However, once she gets out, she's relived to see its Ezra Caleb and Alison.

No sign of Toby.

Since everyone is with there significant others, she comforts Mona in her time of need.

"Where's Toby?" Spencer weakly asks Caleb, after he pulls away from Hanna slightly.

"He was working, Spencer." Caleb says softly.

He knew that Toby and Spencer weren't on the best of terms when she was kidnapped, because he heard Toby talk about it every single day.

But he decided once Toby showed up to comfort her, Toby could tell her himself how sorry he was.

"Spencer?" Mona asks.

"Yeah?" Spencer asks, tears falling down her face.

"He'll come soon. I see sirens." Mona points out, looking as police dart surrounding the area.

Time stops for a moment, seeing all the officers.

She was desperately looking for Toby in the crowd of people.

She sees Lorenzo, and leaves Mona momentarily with Alison and Emily.

She runs up to Lorenzo.

"Is Toby coming?" She asks, eagerly.

"Yeah, of course. Are you alright?" Lorenzo asks.

"I- I'm... Im fine - just a little shaken up." Spencer admits.

Lorenzo looks behind Spencer, and smiles.

He then walks away, wordlessly.

Spencer quickly turns around, and sees Toby, talking to Emily.

Spencer stands there, not knowing what to do.

Was Toby still angry at her?

Was Spencer still on 'Tanners radar'?

They make eye contact, and Toby Toby's heart drops when he notices Spencer's crying.

He notices that she's limping, and that she looks like she weighs a lot less than she did before this place, and that she looks so tired... And strained.

He totally spaced out, and wasn't reading the situation properly.

Spencer thought he must be angry at her, still.

Or maybe he found someone new... Like she'd been suspecting he wanted.

They both stood there frozen, for a long time... Before Spencer hung her head low in shame.

This broke the eye contact, causing Toby to snap out of his trance.

She just sighs and just as she's about to turn away, she feels someone pull her up by the waist.

She immediately knew it was Toby, as he lifted her up.

She wraps her legs around him, and begins harshly sobbing.

She then pulls away a little, to give him a passionate kiss.

"I-I'm so sorry..." She cries.

"What? Why would you be sorry?" He questions, tearing up a little.

"I was being a bitch before I-" "we can talk about this later, because I disagree... Let's just..." He trails off before giving her another tight hug.

She silently agrees, and huge him back.

She feels someone taping her on the shoulder, so she turns her head around.

"I need to take you to the hospital." A paramedic says.

Spencer simply turns back around and whisper into Toby's ear: "will you come with me?"

"Of course." He says.

He carries her into the ambulance, and lays her down on the stretcher.

He could not bring himself to let go of her, so he held her hand and either cupped her face or stroked her hair.

--

Once they arrive, Toby decides that while they're examining her he should get her some coffee.

While he's walking back to her room, he's joined by her parents.

"Toby! How is she?!" Peter exclaims.

"She's doing good - I think." Toby says.

"... Did you see what it looked like inside?" Veronica asks.

"Only in the tapes we found." Toby says.

"... How was it?" Peter asks.

Toby gulps.

"You don't wanna know." He mutters.

That was a good enough answer.

When they walk in, Spencer is curled up in a ball.

"Sweetheart!" Veronica exclaims, as both her parents pull her into a hug.

Spencer tightly hugs them back.

He puts her coffee on her bedside table, and sits on one of the few chairs that he pulled up beside her bed.

"How are you feeling?" Peter asks.

"I don't know..." She admits.

"I haven't eaten anything except for the times when I was force fed or drank any water since the first day I was there." She admits.

They pull away from her after a few moments, and she immediately looks over at Toby, then the coffee he got her.

"Now that I know that, I'll get you some water and you can have this later. Okay?" Toby asks.

Spencer just nods.

He gets out of the room again and gets her an extra large water bottle from the vending machine.

When he gets back, Melissa and wren are both in the room.

"Hi Toby." Melissa says politely.

"Hi Melissa." Toby says, noticing wrens sour face as Toby walks in.

Toby sits back in his chair, which is next to the one wrens pulled up.

Once wren looks away, Toby gives Spencer a confused look and she just shrugs.

Spencer parents leave momentarily to get Spencer some food from a restaurant.

"So, wren, what brings you here?" Toby asks, being straight up.

"I'm with Melissa." Wren scowls.

"Wren, wanna come get some coffee with me?" Melissa asks.

"No." He states  blankly.

Melissa frowns, and walks out.

"Let's cut the shit." Toby says.

He's had enough for one night.

"I know you and Spencer dated, and I'm pretty sure you still have feelings for her. If you didn't, you would have known it would be awkward to show up here." Toby says sternly.

"... Listen, big scary cop. I'm here for Spencer, wether you like it or not." He chuckles, placing a hand on Spencer's thigh.

"Get out." Spencer sharply says, brushing his hand off.

"... Your sister won't like this." Wren says, walking out of the room.

"You okay?" He asks Spencer, who's drinking some water.

"Yeah." She says.

He gives her a passionate kiss making her chuckle.

"What was that for?" She asks.

"We should talk." He blurts out.

"Yeah..." She mumbles.

"I was putting you being physically okay over you being emotionally okay... And it seemed so innocent at the time... It was a terrible mistake - and I should have learned the first time. I wasn't even able to keep you safe. I was in the wrong." Toby says.

"... I have to admit something too you." Spencer murmurs.

"What?" He asks.

"I... I kissed Johnny.. And Melissa's roommate. I thought we- I thought we were broken up. I assumed you weren't saying the words because you knew I'd been through hell and back. So I just silently ended it. I'm so so sorry."

Toby slowly pulls his hand away from Spencer.

"I..." He knew if he talked anymore he would break down.

Spencer begins silently crying.

"Dammit." He mutters.

"What?" She asks, sadness clear in her voice.

"I'm a terrible person." He mumbles.

"What?" She questions, wiping her tears away.

"I... I didn't know it was so bad. I didn't know you thought... I didn't love you any- anymore..." He says, sadly.

"I've been right this whole time." He adds.

"about what?" She asks.

"Me being A didn't help anything." He says. That was a sore subject for the both of them.

"This didn't help..." He adds.

"I've never been able to help you." He says, wiping away his tears.

"Don't leave... Please!" She begs, sobbing uncontrollably.

"You're not like that - you're so perfect. I love you. You're amazing." She cries.

"I'm not leaving, not tonight. I promise." He says.

He wipes her tears away.

"Will you ever trust me again?" She asks.

"... I never stopped." He says, giving her a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.4K 95
Hey its me Cheray15. Ive been doing a lot of one shots in my "Anything Can Happen" Story, so Im moving all the one shots to here. So most of them wil...
135K 2.7K 91
"i know i can't love you"
1.7K 1 14
this is a spencer reid story. and kind of oneshots i mean they are all diffrent storys they just have the same AU i will not do any suicide stuff for...
1.4K 41 15
Welp, I am back, hopefully- Most of this book will be remaking old oneshots at first, But requests are open! I swear I will not let this book fall- ...