Her Dark Heart (Rouge x Reade...

pixeleevee

(A/N- The titles and summaries of some of my books have been mixed up somehow. I am so, so sorry about that.) Еще

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
my final decision.
RESULTS

Part 19

1K 34 0
pixeleevee

You were visiting Sabertooth to see Rogue. When you got there you opened the doors and went in, you saw Rogue and he had a bandage on his face and arms. When he saw you his face lit up, he walked over to you, "Glad to know that your okay" he said, you smiled "Yeah, mee too" then he chuckled then he kissed your forhead, "I love you" he said, "Same" then Sting came over to the two of you. "Are you visiting?" He asked, you pulled up your skirt a little to show your guild mark on your thigh. It looked like a cross with angel wings, "Duh, I'm apart of the Angel Cross guild" you said, "Then why did you come?" He asked, "I wanted to visit Rogue" you said, "Are you the one who uses shadow magic?" He asked, "(Y/N)!!" You turned around and saw Claire. "Claire?" You asked, "I wanted to visit Rufus, but I didn't know you would be here!" She said, you smiled "What if we do a battle, Twin Goddes vs The Twin Dragons" They all agreed to it.

You and Claire were waiting for the first move, Sting went first with a roar. Claire took care of that with her water goddess blast, Rogue went with a wing attack, "Shadow dragon wing attack!" You countered it, "Shadow god slicer!" It cut through the wing attack. 

At the end of the battle it was a tie. Now Claire and Rufus were hanging out, you shipped them together. You are Rogue were just walking around town when we saw a gang picking on a kid, "Hey!" You yelled, they turned their heads lookas at you, "Who do you think you are?" One of them asked, "I am one of the twin goddess." You said, their eyes widened. This was gonna be fun.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

17.6K 676 24
In which Camila Simmons and Jesse Miller navigate their way through an apocalypse Or In which Glenn meets the chaotic queen of his dreams COVER MADE...
35.6K 1.1K 8
Hey Guys this is my first book so please be be nice Book is completed ------------------- Not great at descriptions but this is a if deku was born w...
233K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
Now A Queen KekeTaylor

Про оборотней

579K 16.4K 45
Annabella has had a rough life, her father decided it would be best if she lived with her mother, but that was the worst decision ever. Annabella has...