Part 6

You saw Nori run up to you in your demon form, he stepped back not wanting to hurt her. She just got closer and hugged you, you stood there frozen until ten dragon sended a roar at both of you, you covered Nori with your body as you created a sheild of magic, but it was too late and you got hit by the powerful roars and a hole was through you stomach, everyone turned towards you, Nori started crying and Akio ran over to you, all you could hear was a your heart beating as you fell to the ground. Everyones eyes widened as they just lost their only hopw of surviving this, a demon. you slowly started to close ypur eyes and died. Then a white light consumed you amd you were back alive and before the drgaons used a roar to kill you, time was reversed. You made a strong sheild and you survived and Nori did too. Then you used your stromgest attack to end this. 

You closed your eyes and started the spell, "I demon of the shadows summon the darkness in my aid" Shadows began to completely take over you, "I am the demon of the shadows, SADOWS OF HELL!" And all of a sudden tons of shadow creatures attacked the dragons, there was one left and you only had engough power to summon one more shadow, "I SUMMON THE SHADOW DRAGON!" You screamed and Skiadrum appeared and you fell from using too mich power, Akio caught you. "Why would you become a demon!" He said quietly, "It was the only way" you said as you watched your father take down the last dragon. Then he came towards you and gave you energy. You smiled slightly and then fell asleep.

-Rogue POV-

I saw my dad again, "DAD!" I yelled and ran to him, ne was helping (Y/N). He turned his attention to me and smiled, "I'm sorry Rogue but I have to go now" and he dissapeared into thin air.