The Billionaire // H.S & S.G

Por harlenaislife

They always tell you not to mix business with pleasure. Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #19 in Fanf... Mais

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue
Thank You

52

13.9K 359 19
Por harlenaislife

A/N: HEYY EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE xxx

Selena

"P. Come on! Mom is with Gracie and Millie in the car come on. We can't wait forever!" I call to my cousin walking inside her house.

"Geez Sel I'm coming!" Priscilla says.

"Well hello to you too stranger." Someone says behind me.

I turn around to face Jay. I immediately wrap my arms around him,"Hey! How have you been Jay?" I ask.

"I'm good Sel. How are you? And where's the billionaire boyfriend of yours?" He smirks.

I roll my eyes,"Very funny. He's with dad and Sara. His daughter Millie is in the car." I tell him.

"Well you seem very happy so I'm glad!" Jay smiles.

"Thank you. Your dear wife, my cousin however at this moment is getting on my nerves." I joke.

Jay chuckles,"You know her. She's always late."

"You know no one likes back bitters." Priscilla says walking down the stairs with Aiden in her arms.

"Tia!" Aiden says opening his arms for me.

I smile and take him from Priscilla,"Hi baby. I missed you so much. Did you miss your Tia?" I ask.

"Yes!" He smiles.

"I also exist dear cousin!" Priscilla announces.

I move to hug her, still holding Aiden,"I missed you to too P." I smile.

"Aww I missed you too Sel." She says once we pull away.

"Now can we get going?" I ask.

"Yeah let's go!" Priscilla says.

"Okay I'll see you late Jay. Bye." I say.

"Okay. Looking forward to meet that boyfriend." Jay smiles.

"Okay." I smile and we walk out the door.

"Glad you girls finally joined us." Mom says once we get in the car.

"Sorry Aunt Mandy. My fault." Priscilla says.

"It's alright P." Mom smiles and starts the car. Millie moves closer to me holds onto my hand.

I smile at Millie,"That's my cousin Priscilla and this my godson/nephew his name is Aiden." I tell her.

"It's lovely to meet you Millie aren't you a cutie?" Priscilla smiles at her.

"You're pretty." Millie smiles.

"Thank you sweetie." She smiles at her.

....

"Do you have an idea of what you want to get your dad for Christmas Millie?" I ask her once we enter the mall.

"Hmm. I don't know yet." Millie says.

"Let's go to the gift shop first, I saw this really cool snow globe there last week, I want to get it for a friend on mine." Priscilla says.

"Okay let's go there." Mom says.

"How about you guys go check out the gift shop while the kids and I go get some ice-cream?" I suggest.

"Yes ice-cream!" Gracie and Millie say in unison.

"Okay that's fine. You guys meet us at the gift shop then after." Mom says.

"Okay. Let's go kids. Do you guys want anything?" I ask mom and Priscilla.

"I already have a slight flu so I'll pass." Mom says.

"Hmm I'm not in the mood for ice-cream. I'll probably just get a coffee later." Priscilla says.

"Okay. See you in a bit. Come on kids." I take Aiden in my arms while Gracie and Millie walk beside me.

"Stick with me girls. Can't have you getting lost my watch." I tell Gracie and Millie looking at them.

All the sudden I bump into someone and almost drop my bag. Aiden's safe, no worries.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking." I apologize and look up at the person.

"Selena?" The person asks.

I immediately recognize the voice,"Courtney! Hi!" I say and move to hug her.

"Your mom told me you'd be coming over for Christmas break. Haven't heard from you in forever." She smiles.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. You know I'm a horrible texter." I tell her.

"Haha it's alright. When did you get here?" She asks.

"Yesterday actually." I tell her.

"That's nice. We should meet up somewhere before Christmas." Courtney suggests.

"Yeah. That'd be great." I smile at her.

"I don't think you still use your old number." She says.

"Oh yeah. When I moved to New York I got a new one." I smile.

"Speaking of which, I'm moving to New York very soon actually." She tells me.

"Seriously? No way! That's great. If you need any help there give me a call, I'll be happy to help." I tell her.

She smiles,"Aww thank you Sel. And I recognize Gracie and Aiden over here but who is that cutie?"

"I'm Millie!" Millie exclaims smiling at Courtney.

"Yeah this is Millie. She's Harry-my boyfriend's daughter." I smile.

"Yeah your mom mentioned you were bringing a guy over for Christmas."

"Yeah." I smile.

"I really should get going now. I'm meeting someone in a little while. It was great seeing you Sel. We really do need to catch up." She says.

"Yeah we do. It was great to see you here as well." I tell her.

"Your mom has my number so you can take it from her and we'll stay in touch?" She asks.

I smile,"Most definitely I'll text you today."

Courtney smiles,"Alright. Talk to you later bye Sel. And bye kids" she smiles at the kids once and walks away.

....

"What are you going to get for Harry?" My mom asks as we step into the next shop.

"I don't know. It's so hard buying him presents I mean he already has everything in the world. I also need to buy presents for dad and Brian and papa. Hopefully I'll find something."

My mom and Priscilla chuckle,"Don't worry honey you can think of something to get him, even if he already has it."

"How is Harry Aunt Mandy? I can't wait to meet him." Priscilla says.

"Oh he's a sweetheart. He's handsome and polite. He doesn't even seem like one of those rich slobs but most importantly he keeps my little girl happy." Mom smiles at me.

"Aww can't wait to meet him. I mean just look at his daughter she's adorable he must be a hunk." Priscilla says.

"Let me remind you that you're married." I joke.

"Is someone jealous?" She raises her eyebrows at me.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes at her.

"Selena!" Millie says running to me.

"Do you think daddy will like this?" She asks showing me a white sweater that says World's Best Dad.

"I think he'll love it. It's really nice. Do you want to buy it as a Christmas present for your dad?" I ask.

She nods her head rapidly,"Uh-huh."

I smile,"Okay we'll wrap it up and get it for your dad."

"What are you getting Daddy?" Millie asks.

"Hmm. I don't know yet sweetie. I'm still thinking about it." I tell her.

"Sel! Check out these men cologne's. You can get one for Harry or Brian or Rick. See if they would like any of them!" Mom calls me from the other side of the shop.

"Okay coming!" I say. I hold onto Millie's hand and we walk towards Mom and Gracie.

....

"Thanks for a fun day mom. I had a great time." I tell my mom once she stops in front of my dad's house.

"Me too sweetie." She smiles,"Both the girls were so exhausted they fell asleep."

"Yeah. They did." I say as I hold Millie in my arms.

"I'll talk to you later Sel. Tell Harry, Rick and Sara I said hi." She smiles.

"Okay I will." I say. I exit the car with Millie in my arms and the thousand shopping bags in my hand.

It was 8:45, everyone must me asleep. I quietly walk inside and up the stairs. I go into Millie's room and gently lay her on the bed. She's sharing a room with Tori and I see that she is also asleep on the bed. I smile at how adorable the two of them look and place a kiss on their foreheads.

As I walk to Harry and I's room I see Dad and Sara as well as Marcus's room is dark. I bet they're asleep already.

I open the door to the room and set all the bags on the floor beside the closet. I take off my shoes. Harry was sitting on the bed, shirtless with a pair of sweatpants on working on his laptop. I flop down on the bed exhausted.

Harry puts his laptop aside and smiles at me,"Someone had a tiring day." He says.

"Tell me about it. I'm so exhausted. I can't feel my feet." I tell him.

Harry chuckles,"Do you need a foot rub?"

"Not right now. Just need to sleep." I tell him.

Harry pulls me closer and starts playing with my hair,"Did you girls have fun though?" He asks.

"Yeah. I even met an old friend from high school who's moving to New York soon. We haven't talked in a few months but that's alright." I tell him.

"That's nice." Harry says.

"How was your day?" I ask.

"Oh it was alright. I just spent it with your dad and Sara. We watched a few movies, talked about sports and I taught Marcus how to play cricket." Harry says.

"That's nice." I look up at him and smile.

"Is Millie asleep?" He asks.

"Yeah she dozed off in the car. I just put her in bed." I tell him.

"You should change into comfortable clothes and sleep as well." Harry says.

"Yeah but I'm too lazy." I mumble.

Harry chuckles and moves from the bed. He extends his hand so I can hold onto it,"Come on. You need to change and freshen up a little."

"Alright." I hold onto his hand and get off the insanely comfortable bed.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

48.7K 1.4K 30
"You were more than enough then and you're more than enough now,"
255K 8.6K 43
"I fell in love with my Best Friend's Brother" Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #829 in Fanfiction (5/10/2017)
29.8K 688 18
they weren't meant to fall in love, but how could one resist harry styles? #1 loveontour #1 hslot
54.6K 1.7K 15
"It's day one hundred and eighty three, Serene. They want to turn off the life support. Please, please wake up." | Harry Styles fanfiction |...