In Tears, There Is Gold

By Evolazar

Kai is a fox, and what he doesn't know is that his life is about to go south. With regrets at every decision... More

Before We Start the Story
Chapter 1: Kai
Chapter 2: Adam
Chapter 3:
Sorry not an update BUT
Chapter 4: Everything is so Messed Up
Chapter 5: Truth is Often Hidden (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Truth is Often Hidden (Part 2)
Chapter 5: The Truth is Often Hidden (Part3)
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ ITS IMPORTANT. im sorry
Chapter 6: His Destiny
Update: Adding Your Characters/Fursonas/OCs
Chapter 7: How we Deal
CAREFUL: MUST READ
Chapter 8: Is This Really Jail?
Chapter 9: His Wish
Chapter 10: Tensions
Going On A Small Hiatus BUT...

IMPORTANT UPDATE: (PLEASE READ)What is Happening to this Story

145 0 2
By Evolazar

Absolutely nothing bad, so don't worry. However, to continue this story more, I will be moving this story (and all others i have) to a wonderful site called furaffinity. you can all watch me over there because i will be updating this story again (or make an attempt to) on a regular basis, i want to get more involved in writing and drawing, as well as focus on my social life and college (god high school was so much easier lol). 

Now... this doesnt mean im leaving this site forever, i will still check up on here from time to time, but dont expect me to respond to messages and whatnot that well (cuz i will do that faster on furaffinity) (so if you wanna contact me *hint hint wink wink*)

The Drotter that loves and thanks you all for staying with me ^>^  

P.S. I forgot to put it in here, but here is my fa page (god im so forgetful lol)

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/necro-amos/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Nightmares By Leon

General Fiction

4.3K 146 35
A home wrecked and sinking down, a father and a brother who acts as if you are not to be counted as a person, bizarre and insanely bad moments of lif...
828K 28K 53
❝Oh on the contrary puppy, your my pet and if you don't agree with that I'll make sure you know that when I'm done with you, even if I have to break...
214 15 11
Elliot is a fox shifter who was left with his mothers best friend, citrine, after his mom's unfortunate death. Citrine is a human who was never very...
613K 18.1K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...