LOVE ME HARDER • jb

Por kidrauhlsalien

completed november 25th, 2016. Three things cannot be hidden; the sun, the moon and the truth. ••••• "I'll ta... Más

01.
02.
03.
04.
Trailer
05.
06.
07.
is anyone reading?
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
note;
14.
PERFECT
15.
16.
17.
18.
Q&A CLOSED
Q&A Answers!
19.
20.
21.
22.
#Wattys2016 & NEWS
22; Part Two
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
new

28.

2K 126 142
Por kidrauhlsalien

You guys are only getting this update since Love Me Harder reached 100k reads. Thank you guys so much and I'm happy AF about how far this book has come. But please, reach the goals. Commenting is not hard. You guys weren't even close to the goal I had and I was showing you all that I really WONT update unless you meet the goals of the chapter.

My alarm rang throughout my hotel room. I groaned not wanting to get out of bed to turn it off. I could hear Justin chuckle from beside me and pull me closer to his body. I felt him reach his arm to grab my phone and he shut off the alarm. I hummed a thank you to him and snuggled myself closer to his chest. I could feel his wet lips leave a kiss on my forehead and I smiled to myself. There was no place I would rather be than in his arms.

"Today is the big day," He whispered into my hair, pulling my body closer to his as if that was even possible. "Are you nervous?"

"Just a little bit..." I mumbled, letting my eyes finally flutter open. I looked up at Justin, the butterflies already swarming in my stomach at his tanned body and sleepy face. "I'm nervous about the dancing, not singing. I'm so clumsy and I have to dance in heels. It's like death is calling my name."

Justin chuckled and kissed my head again causing me to blush. He suddenly pulled away from me and sat up on the bed, ruffling his hands on the sides of his arm. His naked chest was exposed to me, the blanket falling just below his torso so that I could see his v-line clearly. I bit my lip as he moved himself off of the bed and cupped his penis in his hands. His butt was so cute.

"You kill it every time in rehearsal, baby girl." He said, moving his head to the side before he started walking toward the bathroom. "Now get up and get ready. We're gonna go out before because I need a haircut."

I hummed a response to Justin, sitting up in bed and pulling the sheet up closer to my body. I watched biting my lip as Justin walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. His butt was barely bigger than mine, but it was big for him. It was cute.

I listened as the shower began to run and slipped out of bed, keeping the sheet wrapped securely around me. I walked over to the hotel room closet and started a debate on what I wanted to wear. We had been staying in the hotel this whole week since we had rehearsal---tech rehearsal--- every day. Mr. Lavish convinced my parents that he was going to keep a close eye on me and make sure I didn't get into any trouble. My parents also knew that I was seeing Justin and one of their conditions was that we didn't share a room together. Mr. Lavish kept his promise and booked separate rooms for the both of us... But Justin and I didn't keep that promise. In fact, I never promised my parents. Just nodded my head when they ordered for that to happen.

I decided on wearing a pair of black high waisted jeans and a flowing black tank top. It looked sunny outside so what better way to get some sun on my skin then to wear an all black outfit? I finished up getting dressed, completely skipping out on wearing makeup. I was only going to get my face beat and slayed later on tonight. I decided to go on with my day fresh faced.

"You look cute," Justin said, placing a light kiss on my cheek and causing me to smile. "I'll be ready in 10."

I smiled and nodded my head, watching as he disappeared behind the closet doors. I hummed as I heard him rummaging through the clothes and grabbed my purse from the dresser along with my phone. I turned around and yelped as Justin suddenly slapped my ass and hissed.

"Karma is a bitch," I smirked, laughing as he shook his hand back and forth. Shouldn't have slapped my ass so hard. "Now let's go. We gotta be at the arena in three hours."

"I'm feeling kinda hungry. We should get something to eat too." He said, snaking his arm around my shoulder as we walked out of the hotel room and he slammed the door shut.

"Me too," I said, stepping into the elevator and pushing the button for the lobby. "We should go to the little diner down the street. It looks good."

It was silent as I finished my suggestion and I furrowed my eyebrows, looking over at Justin who was just staring at my face. It turned into a staring contest as I just stood watching him as he looked at me, but I was startled as he came rushing toward me, wrapping his hand around my neck and pushing his lips against mine.

The kiss was not as aggressive as I thought it was going to be. Our lips moved smoothly against each other's, my eyes fluttered shut and my stomach erupted in butterflies. Justin slipped his tongue into my mouth, making me moan as he gently pushed me against the elevator wall. The sound of our lips and tongues moving in synchronization was the only thing that could be heard--- at least that was what I was hoping with the way my heart was beating against my chest--- before Justin pulled away, placing his forehead against mine.

"I look at you..." He whispered against my forehead, causing me to open my eyes and see that his eyes were still closed. "And I realize how lucky I am to have someone like you. You're beautiful and humble and it baffles me. I don't deserve someone like you, but here you are giving me a chance. I'm just so grateful and I want you to know that, Tori."

I opened my mouth to respond to him, but I was cut off by the sound of my heart thumping so loud and the elevator bell ringing. We had made it to the lobby and Justin pulled away from me, softly interlacing our fingers as he pulled us swiftly through the lobby and outside. I looked at him as he guided us through the streets and I smiled.

"I'm grateful for you too." I said to him, turning my head to the front of me.

But that didn't stop me from seeing the smile that formed on his lips.

•••

              THIRD PERSON POV

It had been three hours since Justin and Victoria had been out getting prepared for the big show tonight. They walked through the arena hand and hand, buzzing as they saw the people already lined up to take their seats. The show didn't start for another two hours and they still had to do a sound check. Their ears and hearts bumped with excitement. They were going to be performing together in from of a sold out arena. They weren't even famous.

"I'm getting nervous," Victoria said, her eyes going wide as they both were finally back stage, Mr. Lavish rushing toward them. "I think I'm gonna puke."

"You're gonna do amazing." Justin spoke, kissing the top of her head and giving her hand a resulting squeeze.

"Finally!" Mr. Lavish appeared in front of them, grabbing Victoria by her hand and whisking her away from Justin. "I thought you two bailed on me. We have to prepare. Justin you're on in an hour, go get ready!"

Being whisked away by Mr. Lavish, Victoria giggled and blew a kiss at Justin. She watched as he winked at her and was pushed into his dressing room by some of the crew members. She shook her head and followed along as she was taken back into the makeup room. Her mouth gaped open at the sight of all the makeup. It was like she was in her own Candy Land.

"I think I'm in heaven," She said to herself as the door slammed shut behind her. She smiled and walked over to the chair that had her name written across it. She believed she was alone until she heard a female laugh from behind her, her hand jumping up to her chest in fright. "You scared me."

"I didn't mean to," The blonde lady said to her, patting her shoulder. It was then that Victoria noticed the belt wrapped around her waist with makeup brushes sitting inside of the pockets. It was her make up artist. "I just heard what you said about the makeup. Your teacher told me you enjoyed it so I brought the best products I own."

"Oh," Victoria said. "Thank you. You didn't have to. I feel like I'm getting too much special treatment. I'm not famous at all."

The blonde woman chuckled and shook her head as she grabbed a head band from her table and placed it on Victoria's head, pushing her hair away from her face. She then got face primer and started to lather her face into it.

"You may not be famous, but I'm guessing you're very talented if you have a whole show to yourself in an arena."

"I guess," Victoria shrugged her shoulders, the woman dabbing bits of foundation onto her cheeks and forehead. "It's all a bit... over whelming. And I have this feeling in the bottom of my stomach that something is wrong. I can feel it."

"Don't think much of it," The woman said, brushing the foundation on Victoria's face with a little pink beauty blender. "I'm sure everything's going to be fine. I'm Becky by the way."

"Nice to meet you Becky." Victoria smiled, closing her eyes as Becky began to work on the eyeshadow.

Justin stood in front of a body length mirror, adrenaline running fiercely through his veins. He was beginning to get nervous of the show he had to put on in less than fifteen minutes. He had on an all white outfit, Mr. Lavish believing it would correspond to his set colors perfectly. Justin could feel his cheeks heating up and his hands beginning to tremble. He was nervous, very nervous, but it was like his nerves washed away once he heard his girlfriends laugh just outside the door.

It was an almost slow like motion as he turned around. A big smile covering his face as he watched Victoria swing her hips side to side, laughing along with her back up dancers. He about walked up to her when he was suddenly pulled away by some unknown face. A person who whispered something along the lines of Justin getting his mic set up. Not protesting, Justin took one last glance of his girlfriend, butterflies swarming in his stomach before he disappeared behind the corner, the screams of the audience making his nerves return.

VICTORIA'S POV

I laughed with much force, a laugh that I hadn't laughed in almost forever. I watched as my backup dancers swarmed around in a circle, clapping and screaming for the person in the center. I could almost cry at the sight of all of them cheering one another on. I felt so grateful for the chance to perform for over 5,000 people with them. They made me feel less nervous about myself--- falling on stage being my first fear--- I knew they would be there to pick me up if I fall, literally.

"Boom, boom, boom... ahhh." Everyone cheered, pushing one of the guys who I got close with over rehearsals in the center of the circle. His name was Brian.

I clapped and swayed my hips as he danced in the center of the circle. Smiling as he dropped down low on the floor and an eruption of "ooooh"s sounded through the room.

"You know as much as I love this," Someone said from behind me, causing me to turn my attention away from my dancers and to look behind me. "I think Adrianna missed you a lot."

My eyes went wide at the sight in front of me. The crowd suddenly become non existent to me as my eyes and mouth both smiled. Mandy, Felicity and baby Adrianna all stood in front of me, big smiles on their faces and Adrianna laughing and clapping her chubby hands.

"Oh my god!" I screeched, moving out of my place and wrapping my arms around all three of them at once. "When did you get here? How did you?"

"I live here," Felicity laughed. "Mandy told me a few weeks ago and I practically had to beg her to buy me a ticket so I could see."

"You didn't have to!" I smiled. "I would have given you a ticket for free. I could have just let you and the baby stay back stage."

"Then she wouldn't see the show, dumbass." Mandy chimed in causing me to roll my eyes and push her to the side.

The three of us and the baby all engaged in a conversation for a few moments--- or at least I thought it was a few moments--- Adrianna had suddenly been pushed in my arms. Felicity and Mandy said that they had to run out to the car to grab a few things before the show had started. I didn't have to time to register that Justin was already performing, screams from the audience and loud clapping where all I heard when his voice started.

I stood by the curtain in a daze as I watched Justin sing to the crowd. He moved so easily and smoothly on the stage, an instant chemistry with the music and audience. I could feel my heart begin to swell up as he smiled and grabbed onto somebody's hand in the front row. I missed his touch on my body and I felt horrible that I couldn't wish him luck. I was so happy he was killing it.

I could feel the tears start to swell in my eyes, but instantly my attention was drawn away from Justin when Adrianna began to wail in my arms. I had forgotten she was with me, that she was baby with sensitive ears and we were in a loud arena. I puckered my bottom lips out and tightened my grip around her little body. I began to walk away from the curtain and over to my dressing room.

"It's okay baby girl," I whispered into her ear, patting her butt as I rocked her up and down my chest. "It okay."

No matter how hard I tried I could not get Adrianna to stop crying. I rocked her body, patted her back and sang sweetly into her tiny ears, but nothing seemed to work. I heard someone shouting, looking for me to prepare going on stage. I almost had a panic attack, the tears were already burning my eyes and I could feel my heart begin to thump-- boom, boom, boom against my chest.

I began to think that I was never going to be able to take care of a child, that was until Justin walked in, sweat dripping down his forehead and big smile across his lips. I didn't know whether to feel horny at his looks or panic because of the crying baby girl in my arms. That was until the smile washed away from his face and an awful wave of confusion covered him.

"What's wrong with her? Is she okay?" He panicked rushing over to us.

"She's fine," I said, placing the baby in his arms after he asked for her. "She's just a little scared. I think it's because of the loud noise."

"It's okay baby girl," Justin said, rubbing the baby's nose and smiling sweetly down at her. "It's okay."

I smiled at the scene in front of me. Watching as Justin so easily made Adrianna stop crying. Tears still covered her little cheeks, but that was nothing with the smile that covered her lips. She was giggling for crying out loud. I was very confused and happy.

"Dada," Adrianna said, causing my eyes to go wide as well as Justin's.

"Did she just say dada?"I asked him, shaking my head with a smile. Was that her first words?

"Y-yeah," Justin smiled, shaking his head.

At first I brushed the little comment out of my mind. At first I thought nothing of it. At first. But that was until I looked at the baby and Justin, noticing every similarity between the two.

Adrianna and Justin had the exact same eye color, the same heart shaped lips and the same shaped head. The smile I had on my face began to falter when I started to put two and two together inside of my mind. Flashbacks of all the hints that I missed making me feel sick to my stomach.

"She looks a lot like her father."

"I don't mean to sound so vague or blunt, but if you don't mind me asking, is the father in her life?" I asked but as soon as I saw the look on her face I shook my head realizing I didn't actually want to sound rude, but of course I did. "I-I didn't mean to say it that way, I just saw the frown when you said that so I was just wondering. You don't have to answer me. I'm stupid for even asking and I completely understand--"

"Victoria it's okay," Felicity cut me off, stopping abruptly in the hallway and shushing me as she pointed toward the sleeping baby. "I wasn't offended at all, I was just shocked that you said it so easily. Normally people beat around the bush and it gets annoying. I like that you came to me so straight forward."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive." She said beginning to walk toward the living room where I could see Mandy and her family sitting down.

I also saw how much Mandy was slaying her fucking outfit. Damn, my girl knows how to dress. Yaaaas girl, come through.

"Her father is in her life though. He wasn't always though which why her looking so much like him disappoints me. It isn't even the fact that I hate his looks though. He's gorgeous and we made a beautiful daughter. But it's just....I don't really know how to explain it." She said. "I guess I can put it this way. He's in her life just not as much as I wish he would be. When I first got pregnant with her he thought I cheated on him, which I would never do, and thought she wasn't his. He wasn't there for the entire pregnancy."

"Typical male these days." I said pursing out my lips. I already hated this guy.

"Right?" She said flicking her wrist in a duh motion. "Then when she was born his mother took his DNA without him knowing, freaky I know, and we got a paternity test proving he was the father."

"This is like a soap opera." I gasped causing Felicity to laugh just as we entered the living room, causing Mandy's head to pop up instantly as she saw us. She raised her manicured hand as she flashed us a smile and rushed toward us.

"What are you two ladies talking about?" She asked us before looking down at Adrianna and cooing at the sight of her sleeping.

"I'm telling her about Adrianna's dad." Felicity said as Mandy took her out of her arms.

"Ugh," Mandy scoffed cradling the baby in her arms. "You tell her that while I go over there." She said before turning to me. "Babe, bless your innocent little ears for wanting to know the story of that douche. Oh, the day that I meet that boy, he better pray he has Jesus on his side."

I watched in amusement as Mandy patted my shoulder and walked away with the baby. Just as she was about to sit down, Mikey threw a toy car at her leg causing her to yell out mocoso , ir a otro lugar causing her family to laugh including Felicity, and Mikey to back away slowly. Assuming it was funny I laughed too.

"Anyway," Felicity continued sitting down on the couch as I followed. "Pattie, the mother, told Adrianna's dad and I took him to court basically forcing him to either sign his rights away, give me child support or get visitation. I didn't want my daughter growing up without a father because I did and it's tough. He got visitation thank god, and he's suppose to see her every other week."

"Supposed?" I asked.

"Yup, he doesn't. Maybe two times a month he'll come see her and the worst part of it all is that when he comes she gets so excited. It hurts my heart when he has to leave and no it isn't because I like him or something, I don't. Not at all. It's because the look on my baby's face when he walks out that door breaks my heart. I just don't understand how she loves him this much when he's barely around."

As Felicity finished her sentence my mind seemed to wander off. My eyes drifted over to the sleeping baby girl in Mandy's arms. My blood boiled at the thought of that douche bag of a father she has, but at the same time I realized that I felt her pain. I understood how she lobed her dad so much when he was always away. I know that even though she doesn't understand fully, she feels sadness and pain from him. At the same time that's her father, how could she just stop loving him...

I felt the exact same way about my father. He was always gone, away on business trips or just at the office all hours of the night. Ever since I was a little girl it was like this. I just had to get use to it and through the years I guess my heart kind of just went numb to the pain of him always being away. I had my mother most of the time and even though she can be quite a bitch, a fool, and a complete airhead, I still had a better connection to her than my father. Knowing that this precious little angel had to go through the same pain I did broke my heart. I could already feel the tears burning in the back of my eyes.

"She'll be okay," I smiled softly as I took my eyes off of the baby. "She'll always have you and that's really all she needs. She'll learn that eventually."

"You're right." Felicity smiled at me. "I just wish that Justin would be there too. It's his daughter and he knows that now. How could he just isolate himself from his own blood."

"Justin?" I asked her.

"Her father." She said causing me to nod my head.

"Well, Justin will learn eventually too and I just know that someday he'll regret not having a relationship with her." I said as a sudden sadness took over me. My eyes traveled toward my parents who were still wishing goodbye to guests. I looked at my father and frowned as he laughed at a corny joke a man said. "At least, hope he will..."

It was like my life flashed before my eyes. I looked at Justin, sadness written on my face as my smile completely disappeared. I could feel the tears return to my eyes. I could have bawled my eyes out at that moment, but was stopped when I was interrupted.

"There you are!" Mr. Lavish burst into the room, his hand on his heart and running out of breath. "You're on in five, lets go!"

"Coming," I said, forcing a smile on my lips and sucking in a sharp breath.

"Are you okay, baby?" Justin asked, but I could not bring myself to look at him.

"I'm fine," I said, slightly turning towards him and giving him a slight smile. "Just a little nervous."

"Don't be, you're gonna murder this." He said, walking in front of me with the baby still in his arms and he gave me a kiss on the forehead. "I love you."

But all I did was nod my head and walk out with Mr. Lavish, Felicity walking past me and into the room, causing anger to boil through my body.

Why was this kept from me? Why didn't they tell me my boyfriend had a child. A child who I connect with. Who is my best friends god daughter? Why was I not told.

                                            •••

2 updates left.

50 votes and 30 comments for next update

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

36.7K 133 2
a story of a not so typical girl who fell inlove with a guy. A politician guy
40K 1K 19
Highest Rank #210 in Short Story //NOT YET EDITED // BaekYeon series #1 ---- What if a Maldita Girl --- also a bitch Is deadly in love with you What...
351 192 30
love doesn't feel right and wrong but sometimes it feels like what better person they want to love.
38.1K 725 22
Original copy. Copyright 2016