Summoner:The next generation

Von Grimblue

Years have past since the group were together. Fletcher and Sylva had settled down, as had Cress and Othello... Mehr

A new hero and a new demon
Dawn of a new summoner
So sorry (not story)
Stops along the way
Royalty
Vocans academy
New demons
An uninvited guest
A trip to town
Well whos excited for battlemage!
Summoner: A hidden truth

Image page (not story)

1.2K 16 7
Von Grimblue

Hi guys and girls. On this page I will try and put pictures of things such as weapons clothes armour etc. I want to make it clear that if it lets me display pictures they are not mine and I don't own them. They are pictures I find on the Internet. Thanks for reading.
Aramis's inventory

I see Aramis's swords and daggers being based on aragons sword and this blue scabbard . Aramis's scabbard is plane (at the moment) which will be designed later. Also Aramis's sword, short sword and two daggers are all based on aragons sword just varying in size. I also want to note at this time Aramis doesn't have a scabbard for his short sword or daggers.

This is the type of satchel I see Aramis having. It can be attached to a belt.

This is what I image Aramis pouldron looking like. Accept where the engraving is it would be the summoning pentacle and where the 2 pins on the top is

This symbol.

I see the harness looking something like this.except where the rings are the leather just continues. Also it will attach to a belt. This will allow him to attach weapons etc later on.

I see the belt being similar to this how ever his satchel bag will be in the centre of his left hand side with one pouch on either side.

Now after long consideration the best picture I could find for his coat is

Pure and simple.

Lastly I found two journals.

This would be the smithing journal

This would be the medicine journal.

As we are introduced to more characters I will add to this page

Lastly I tried to find a picture I imagined Aquas looking like. I am in the process of sketching him but for now he looks like this. As you keep reading you will see a twist appear to his appearence so keep reading the story.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.4K 2.2K 21
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค # ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐š๐š๐ณ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
217K 31.8K 18
แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€˜แ€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€…แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธ
244K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one clichรฉ story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...