Lost Without You

By _justalostgirl_

We meet each other. We spend time with each other. We fall in love with each other. Then we fall behind. W... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

17

331 17 5
By _justalostgirl_

Lucinda's POV

The sunlight had made its way into the bedroom as it shined its sunlight at me. I woke up to hearing a beat...a heartbeat?

I found myself wrapped around in Pan's arms as he snuggled himself to me with my head on his chest where I could hear his heart beat slowly.

I sighed.

Not this again.

I would have stayed there feeling bad for Pan because nobody sleeps with him except me...not to mention he is very lonely when he sleeps alone.

I carefully unwrapped his arms and wiggled myself out of his grip and sat up feeling free.

Before I could barely move my arm, somone's hand grabbed it with such a strong grip that I whimpered. I felt someone's hands grab my wasit as they wrapped their long arms around me pulling me closer to them and a head rested on my shoulder.

" Are you leaving already? " , sleepy Pan asked me

" Um, I was planning to. " , I murmured

I felt Pan's hands unwrap from my waist and I turnee around to see tired green eyes staring back at me. I placed my hand on his warm cheek and he held my hand.

" You look tired Pan. Why? " , I asked

" I couldn't sleep last night. " , he answered tiredly

" Why not? " , I asked him

He looked away.

" Was it because of me? " , I asked him " Or do you have too much on your mind? "

" It's nothing. " , he mumbled

" Well I want you to rest today. You need to get some sleep. I will take care of the boys. Okay? " , I told him

" No. No. It's okay. " , he said trying to get up

But I stopped him and lifted his chin towards me where our eyes met. I motioned for him to lay down and he did as I said. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him lightly on the forehead.

" You rest today. " , I ordered him " Get some rest. "

I got out of the bed and found myself in some clothing as I looked at Pan and he gave me a smile looking at the outfit that he snapped me in. I gave him a smile and closed the door to let him rest as I went outside ready to babysit some teenage boys.

Peter Pan's POV

I didn't sleep last night.

I couldn't.

She was all I could think about in my thoughts.

In my dreams.

I would hug her tight so I could snuggle next to her protecting my angel. She doesn't understand yet, but she will one day. I felt shivers going down my shine when she kissed me on the forehead and held my hand motioning for me to lay down. I was glad that she had some good in her. I wondered if she still was the same Lucinda that I once knew and I believe that I was getting to her. If only she knew the real reason that I brought her back with me.

( skip to later on )

After taking care of the boys these morning, I decided to take a break and make me way to my favorite place in Neverland, other than the beach, a beautiful hilltop that had a great view of a huge lake with flowers in the pasture and a huge waterfall that fell between two huge cliffs that fell into the lake. I used to come here all the time when I was in Neverland, but it had been so long that I just had to see the amazing view again. I was drifted into my little world until I felt someone's presence behind me.
" Beautiful. Isn't it? " , he asked me
" Yes. It is. " , I answered as he took a seat next to me on the cool, green grass.
A small slience came between us allowing the sound of the waterfall and the bird chipping take over until I felt Pan's hand touch mine. I glanced at it and looked at his face which turned red as he scooted himself away from me taking his hand with him. He gave me a look with those emerald green eyes and turned his head around looking at the view.
" Did you sleep well? " , I asked
" Yes. Yes I did. " , he answered
" That's good. " , I sighted
" Yeah. " , he huffed
" Are you okay? " , I asked
" Yeah. " , he answered me

Pan's POV

She looks at me with her gorgeous eyes flashing me her bright smile as I turn my head avoiding embarrassment, but I saw her giggle at my rosey cheeks.
" Did you sleep well? " , she asked
" Yes. Yes I did. " , I answered
" That's good. " , she sighted
" Yeah. " , I huffed running out of words to say
" Are you okay? " , she asked me
" Yeah. " , I answered to her
Truth is I am not okay. I can't seem to let it out and just let it go...it's holding me back again and wins each time. I want to, but I can't because not everyone gets their happy ending...not even me. She deserves a happy ending...maybe with someone else. * sights * Maybe with someone else. If I can't do it, then what's the point? I turn around again looking at the most beautiful view that my green eyes has ever saw...my angel next to me.

Aweeeeeee. That's so sweet! It's okay Pan I got your back. Lol. Well what do you think? Spilling some emotions now! 😜 Lets see: LuPan? Pancinda? That's all I got! Lol much love for my readers 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 7.8K 59
Charlotte had only ever heard she was normal. When she lands on Neverland, it's no exception. She, like many others, is just another lost one. With o...
256K 5.1K 68
Peter Pan fanfic ouat So much adorableness!! You lost everyone you cared about and you lost you home you found yourself in NeverLand and fell in lov...
36.4K 770 20
Peter Pan was lonely in Neverland. So he brought the lost boys to Neverland to accompany him. Peter Pan still felt something or someone was missing...
1.3M 34.9K 43
Peter Pan. A ruthless, cold-hearted boy who refuses to love. Amanda Stone. A sixteen year old, adopted girl who holds magic within her. She doesn't...