Enemies By Law

By Mysterious_Writer

Sapphire loved her family, especially her awkwardly still in love parents who she admired, so when she came b... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten: The unofficial date
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter 15

Enemies By Law

335K 2.2K 153
By Mysterious_Writer

Hey guys!

Here is the much awaited sequel to Marriage By Law you do not have to read the first to understand this. But if you did you get more insight into the story well the parents loving (Awkward loving) relationship, and MBL is just a cute story to read.

Enemies by Law, This is the story of their youngest child - daughter.

M_W

Sapphire loved her outrageous family, there wasn't one thing normal about them. So when she moves back to her family home after living away for 3 years, they welcome her with open arms, no questions asked and she begins working for her father pretending life is normal. Only she never realised working for her father was no fun and games, especially when she buts head with the rivals. 

Preston was young, handsome and definitely a charmer, not like his worthless father. He was brought up and trained for one thing only, to become number one even if it meant he had to take down Quartz and Herrington Enterprises and make his company number one, that was till he makes a deal with the stubborn, strong headed and dare he say it, Sexy Sapphire Quartz.

They were in for a tumble, as they learnt the family feud, after all they were enemies by law

 The first Chapter will be up in a few weeks, I'm still nit picking on the story line!

Abhorrence and Bentley Express and When the Paint Goes Dry have also been put up! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 23.8K 36
Katelyn Victoria Darcy, daughter of the late Viscount of Montgomery, whose privilege life has a drastic, changed when her father died. His death reve...
170K 5.8K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
595K 23.3K 35
Getting married to the person you loathe is the worst nightmare ever. But for Leona Wilbrose, this nightmare came true when she was forced into a mar...
13.3K 514 22
Tiana Maconlay an only child and a daddy's Princess lost her mother at a tender age, Her father is the only family she has left. She is loving, beaut...