Chapter Four

Adrian (Darius's cousin) + Rose = Austin (Stephen and Fire's 2ns cousin)

Darius + Ivory = Stephen and Sapphire (Fire)

? + ? = Preston

Jesse (Darius's P.A) + ? = Tristan

Lol there is that for those who were confused who was related to who

YOU CAN NOW BUY A HARDCOPY OF MBL ! (look for the very last chapter in MBL for the details~!)

"Tree killer?"

He shrugged and I shook my head walking as he followed me looking around.

"Looking for someone?"  I asked as myself looked around, where the hell were the toilets in this area?

"Your dad, he scares me,"

I laughed, dad had a reputation of not being a softy, unless he was with mum of course. It wasn't a surprise most people were too scared to talk to him. I would be too if he was't my dad.

"So you were inter-state?" aha found them. I turned around stopping abruptly making him stumble over. I bit back a smile, two left feet?

"Sorry, do you mind if I?" I jerked a thumb backwards pointing to the bathroom.

"Oh right yea sure,"

"Could you hold this for me?" I handed him my phone and he nodded and I smiled thanking him as I sprinted towards the bathroom. Please don't tell me there was a queue.

Luck was on my side as I entered, the only queue there was, was for the mirrors. 

Washing my hands was another story, struggling to find an empty sink. I looked in my reflection, green eyes staring back, I could see the bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep and stress.

I pulled out the clips holding my hair in and let my black hair tumble over my shoulders, that felt so much better. 

I walked back out and this time he was right where I had left him, leaning against the wall looking around.

"That was fast,"

"What?"

"I mean don't women usually take their time, you were in there for," He lifted up his wrist, "Two and a half minutes,"

"I just needed to pee," I said confused holding my hand out, not all girls took a lifetime to pee and wash their hands.

"And in that two and a half minutes your phone buzzed eight times, I swear I didn't look,"

I laughed taking it off, messages and two emails. I didn't care if someone looked, there was nothing to hide. 

"Do you want a drink?" he asked as a waiter passed us, I shook my head, "Fine thank you,"

"Do you want to dance?"

"I'll rather not," I hated dancing, probably because I had horrible skills, nothing like my parents and Stephen who owned the dance floor.

"Oh-,"

"Hey fire head,"

I turned around wincing at the voice, perfect. Austin came charging behind me throwing a hand over my shoulder, "Hey mate," he held out a hand which Preston smiled shaking.

"Excuse me," I said as I was dragged away, "Need something Austin?"

"Nah I was just saving you,"

I narrowed my eyes, "From what?"

"Okay I lied, I was saving him from you, that was a harsh break babe,"