Seventeen OTP Imagines

By min-zara

Imagines containing genres ranging from fluff, meaningless drabbles to Smuts. STATUS: Completed _____ ยฉ MinZa... More

Cartoon // SoonChan
Imperfection // JunHao
You like me // SoonHoon
Insecurities // Verkwan
Family // JiHan
OTP Requests
Giving up on you // Meanie
Second Chance // SeokCheol
Doubts // SoonHoon
Frustration // MingHan
Light in your eyes, love in my heart // Hozi
Jealous? not me // Meanie
Misunderstanding // SeokSoo
Donuts and.. Number? // MinKwan
Bad Blood // JiHao (ft. Hoshi)
Valentine's Special.
Valentine's Special.
Valentine's Special.
Confession // JiCheol
Bubble Tea // JiKwan
Lust // JiHan
I love you // MinHan
|Author's Note|
Flustered Hyung // HaoSol
Tease // Meanie
Hyung says... // SoonHoon
Assassin // Meanie
Wipped // ChanCheol |ft. Kangmin (Romeo)
Guilt // Meanie
~Tag~
My Tutor // SooHui
Im your crazy // JunHao
Always and Forever // Meanie
thoes long dreaded years // JiCheol
IMP. A/N (OTP Request)
Whose side are you on? // SoonSeok
Misunderstanding // SeokSoo| Pt. 2
Stranger // ChanCheol
Want my help? // JeongCheol
Coming Out // HanCheol
Tears for some Ice-Cream // JunHao
Sick // SoonHoon
Got you back // MinCheol
Forgotten // GyuHao
Stranger // ChanCheol | Pt.2
Soulmate // SoonHoon
The Devil's Angel // Jeongcheol
Books and Fantasies // JunHao
Fire // MinHan
Sweet as Cotton Candy // Meanie
Jeonghi // JeongCheol
Don't Leave // VerKwan
Memories // GyuHao
Always in my heart // JunHao
Jerk // HanCheol
Pick-up lines // SoonKwan
\\Request Closed\\
Secrets // SoonJunHoon
Hyung // Meanie
Clueless // MingCheol
Us Four // SooGyu (ft. JeongCheol)
Amnesia // JiJi
Roommate // JiCheol
Save You // HanCheol
My Guardian Angels // JiSol
Bloody Secrets // SeokWoo
Drunken Love // SoonHoon
My baby // GyuHao
Punish You // ChanCheol
Mine // JiHan
Something Different // WonHao
Missed You //SoonHoon
Who are you? // JiChan
Hyungie // SooHao
Drugs?! // JiGyu
Highschool // ChanHao/ChanSol
Bad Day // MinChan
Devil's Son // GyuHan
A day for us // GyuHao
Favorite hyung // SeungJiHao
Gone // WonSol
Precious Day // SoonWoo
Distance // WonSol
Cheat // SoonHoon[ft. Jun]
Unrequited Love // JeongCheol
Unrequited Love// JeongCheol
Thank You

The Lie Detector // JiJi

5.8K 119 36
By min-zara

Request by: -HardcoreShipper-
(Im not sure if you can term this chap funny but I hope you enjoy this.)
______

Joshua ♥ Jihoon

The streets of Seoul were always crowded and busy during the evenings. Especially the market area. Some buying their daily groceries, some enjoying the street foods, Families having their fun time and what not. It was a sight to see and Woozi was one of those who quite enjoyed it.

Though Woozi loved the comfortable warmth of the bed and could be there for days but he did enjoy having a walk around the streets, just like now. The smell of the vegetable market mixed with the smell of all the street foods that were on display gave Jihoon the sense of simplicity he is from. It was obvious that with the status he now has its not easy to walk around like how he used to before becoming a trainee.

Though the mask he wore was a little uncomfortable but this was better than having his fans walking on his trials or asking him for autograph.

Jihoon at last reached to the actual reason he was here for; the meat store. The boys especially the maknae line had been craving for meat and through rock paper scissor it was decided that Jihoon was in charge of buying the meat and to all the twelve boys surprise he willingly agreed to go.

Jihoon entered the meat shop, bought the amount of meat they will need and headed out with a bow of his gratitude to the owner of the shop.

Jihoon walked towards the different colorful shops with different items on display. The vendors of the shop, shouting out their rates and trying to attract the customers to their shop. Jihoon kept strolling around knowing he wouldn't always get a chance like this to walk around without caring about the world.

Looking at these shops with great interest Jihoon suddenly stopped at a particular shop. There was an old lady sitting on a wodden stool, who looked a little weak but what surprised Jihoon was the small kid not more that twelve stood besides the women and helped her with the customers.

Without realizing woozi slowly walked up to the shop his eyes still on the young boy. Somehow the boy reminded him of his younger self. The boy had a petite body, his hairs which screamed for a proper haircut, his eyes had this intimidate look which showed that he shouldn't be judged for his size. Jihoon remembers his younger times when he was bullied or called off by his sunbaes or hyungs for being small for his age.

"What would you like to have sir?"

Jihoon snapped out of his thoughts. He looked at the two of them looking at him expectantly.

"huh? what?"

The old lady chuckled, her eyes shinning in amusement, "Does anything interests you?" she questioned, motioning towards the items that were in display. This made Jihoon look around the shop, only now realising what they sell here. This was like an antique shop... he thinks. He does see some toys young kids love to play with but most of them are all those wooden antiques that his mother had interest on.

Jihoon looked around for some minutes still not sure if he should buy something or not. Maybe his mum would like something from here. Woozi scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment as he looked at the young boy who was waiting for his answer patiently, cutely blinking his round eyes and then looked at the old women.

"I-I... Im not sure what to buy" he says his voice muffled by the mask. "I want to buy something for my mother but Im not sure what to" he added. This brought a chuckle from the ajumma but nodded understanding the younger's struggle.

"What does your mother like?" she questioned, her voice coming out a little shaky but still sweet to listen to.

"Uh.. she really loves those antique showpieces. She has a shelf full of it but still wants more" Woozi sighs as he remembers that shine in his mum's eyes when his dad use to bring home some new artifact or something like that.

Ajumma thought for a little while then her eyes shined, her eyebrows raised as if she remembered something.

"Oh I have the perfect gift" she exclaimed in delight and then looked at the young boy, "Minhyuk-ah bring that red bag thats on the back corner and be very careful with it ok?"

The boy Minhyuk nodded with a smile and walked towards the back of the shop. Jihoon took this time to look at each of the items that were displayed. A certain something suddenly caught his attention but before he could reach for it. Little Minhyuk walked back with some struggle as he held a small red travel back in his hand like carrying a young infant, "here haramuni" he said politely as he placed the bag on the table for his grandmother to open.

While she was busy, Jihoon look back at that circular dome shaped item that had caught his eyes. He held it up and examined the small plastic like item, "what's this?" he questioned.

Minhyuk's attention snapped to the older muffled voice and once realising what he had held up the younger heart bubbled in happiness. "Its a Lie Detector!" he said in delight.

"It helps you to find out whether people are lying to you or not, it had been a little damaged but I fixed it" Minhyuk exclaimed proudly, his chest puffing up in pride, but then suddenly his shoulders slouched down as he saw the amused look in the customers eyes.

"Its true I swear and its so fun to play with but... but when I tried selling it no one would believe me" he said looking at the small item in Jihoon's hand then looking down sadly.

Jihoon's heart dropped, how could have someone said no to this kid?

Jihoon smiled though the younger couldn't see it. He placed a hand on Minhyuk's shoulder making the boy to look up at him. "I believe you" he said with utmost truth. Minhyuk's frown immediately flattened down, a smile growing on his face reaching his eyes. "and I want to buy this" Woozi completed, this brought a gasp from the young boy. Looking at Jihoon with glistening eyes, "Really hyung?" Minhyuk questioned in hope.

Jihoon walked closer to the younger crouching down, he removed his mask, only making it visible for Minhyuk and his grandmother to see his face though he was sure Ajumma wouldn't recognize him but he hoped the younger would.
"Yes im really interested in buying the lie detector"

Another gasp left the young boy's mouth, "y-you're... you're... " he gawked not able to form words. Woozi held his index finger and placed it on Minhyuk's lips, "shh... lets keep this a secret ok? Between you and me" he whispered with a wink earning a fit of giggles from Minhyuk who nodded obediently.

"I can't believe an idol is buying something that I fixed, an IDOL" Minhyuk said with the surge of utter happiness.

Ajumma who waited patiently for the young customer to finish his chitchats with her grandson who was giggling and laughing at times making her smile as well. A precious boy Minhyuk was.

"Wait until I tell everyone in school that I sold my first ever product to an idol" Minhyuk exclaimed with a glint of evilness in his eyes this made Jihoon widened his eyes a little; this kid was so much like him. But then Minhyuk's eyes suddenly lost its shine as he slouched his shoulder. Jihoon frowned, "What's wrong?"

"They won't believe me, my friends, they won't believe me when I say I saw you hyung, they never believe me at what I say" the younger said with a sad sigh. Jihoon looked at Minhyuk for a minute biting his lips as he hated the sad look on the younger's face and desperately wanted to see the boy smile again.

Suddenly an idea struck in Jihoon's mind. He looked at Minhyuk, though he wasn't sure if he would get a positive response but still thought of giving it a try, "hey hyuk-ah do you have a cellphone?" he questioned but as expected the younger shook his head, "no, my friends do. They would always show it off to me trying to make me jealous" the younger said with a huff.
Ok time for plan B.

Jihoon who was still on his crouching position, stood up searched his pocket, took his cellphone out and bent down again. He worked on it for a second or two and then looked at Minhyuk who was curiously looking at the device. Jihoon placed his hand on the younger's shoulder and pulled him close, "Minhyuk-ah say kimchi" he cheered as he held his cellphone in front of them a little above their head making them look up a little.

"Kimchi~" they both cheered together, Minhyuk with a giggle as the heard a sound signalling that the picture was captured. Jihoon showed the younger the captured photo making the boy smile widely.

"Now tomorrow when you go to school, tell your friends that you met me and if they don't believe you, you should say.. " Woozi exclaimed then suddenly changing his facial expression in to a evil smirk and continued, " 'why don't you check their Twitter' " Woozi acted it out to the younger.

Minhyuk nodded his head and then tried to copy his hyung, he tried to make the face Jihoon made then folded his hands, standing in way that his right leg supported his whole body and his left leg standing loosely, "why don't you check their Twitter, you poopface" Minhyuk acted adding a chuckle in the end, attitude filled in each word. He then came back to his normal self and looked at Jihoon, "like that hyung?" he questioned, tilting his head sideways.

Jihoon gwaked at the younger, that was surely unexpected. This kid surely was not as innocent as his face showed him to be. "uh.. yeah like that" he said with a small chuckle as he patted Minhyuk's back appreciatingly.

This boy was going to do wonders.

"Are you boys done with your chatting?" Ajumma questioned with a smile. She felt really happy knowing that her grandson was enjoying a little today. The boy always sacrificed his playtime to help his haramuni.

Both Jihoon and Minhyuk looked at the Ajumma. Jihoon then stood up and walked towards the old women, carefully so that no one would notice him. He looked at the item that was in Ajumma's hand and immediately knew his mum was going to love it.

"This is a show piece originated from India. During 2000 BC their was civilization called Mohenjo Daro where these kinds of show pieces used to be very famous. Though this is not the original one but this is about thirty to forty years old" Ajumma explained as she handed Woozi the item who examined it carefully.

It was a figure of a woman in a dancing posture. It was gold plated but not too shinny. This was perfect. Woozi nodded and then looked at Ajumma, "I would like to buy this Ajumma" he exclaimed. The woman smiled in happiness taking the piece back from Jihoon and packing it for him.

Jihoon then looked at the Lie Detector that he had placed separately for him to buy and then looked at Minhyuk who was now playing with Jihoon's phone. "Minhyuk-ah" he called out snapping the younger's attention. Minhyuk walked near him, "Ne?~" he questioned.

"How do I use this?" Woozi questioned as he held the Lie Detector close to Minhyuk. With a smile Minhyuk handed Jihoon his phone back and then took the item from the older's hand and placed it on the table.

"You have to push this red button up and then the blue light comes on see?" he explained and Jihoon nodded attentively, "Then you keep your hand on the centre, and then ask a question, or state a sentence and if its true the green light lights up and if its a lie then the red light comes on" Minhyuk explained properly.

Jihoon looked at the detector in amazement. If what Minhyuk said was true he would surely have fun with this. "Why don't you try it hyung? Here!" Minhyuk suggested cheerfully wanting to prove what he said was true. Jihoon nodded excitedly as Minhyuk switched on the thing.

Jihoon placed his hands on the centre of the dome which had a shape of a hand already imprinted in it and looked at Minhyuk expectantly signalling the younger to ask something to him. Minhyuk thought for a little while then grinned at the older.

"Is Minhyuk a strong man?" he questioned making Jihoon laugh at his statement. He shook his head, "No, Minhyukkie is a cute little boy" Jihoon teased as he patted the younger's head. Minhyuk frowned but before he could say anything the machine blinked the color green with a sound of applause coming from it. The younger scoffed in annoyance as both his haramuni and hyung laughed at him.

Minhyuk then smirked a little as his hyung waited for the younger's next questioned, "Woozi hyung is very short" he stated, this made Jihoon's happiness vanish in seconds as he scowled at Minhyuk, "ofcourse not" he stated and within seconds a red light blinked on but what surprised Jihoon the most was that he suddenly felt a jolt of shock hitting his hand making him yelp in both pain a surprise "what was that!?" he questioned as he looked at the detector while caressing his hand. Ajumma shook her head in amusement as Minhyuk laughed his heart out.

Jihoon frowned at the younger, "and when were you planning me that it also send waves of shock?" Jihoon snapped playfully as the younger laughed at his misery. "Miahne hyungie" he apologized with no guilt in his eyes. This kid.

"Here you go uh... Woozi-ah" Ajumma exclaimed as she handed him the now neatly packed showpiece. She then frowned looking at Jihoon, "Im sorry but what kind of name is woozi?" she questioned genuinely confused. Jihoon nervously chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment, "that's my stage name, my real name is Jihoon" he confessed

"Haramuni, he his an Idol!" Minhyuk cleared his grandmother's doubt. Ajumma then nodded and smiled understandingly not asking any questions further.

"Please give me this too Ajumma" Jihoon exclaimed as he gave the old lady the lie detector. Ajumma nodded and placed it in another paper bag then handing both the bags to Jihoon. Jihoon then handed her the money for both the item and bowed his head. He then looked at Minhyuk with a smile, "Don't forget to tell your friends tomorrow. I promise you they would be so jealous they will turn green like a sour mango" Jihoon said making Minhyuk laugh as he nodded excitedly.

"Thankyou for buying from us hyung, especially my lie detector. Please do come back again hyung" Minhyuk said with a bow. Jihoon smiled then hugged the younger. He wasn't someone who would show his emotions so easily but Minhyuk sure knew how to soften his heart.

"Ofcourse I will" Jihoon promised once they broke their hug. He bowed at Ajumma again and waved at Minhyuk, "see you soon Minhyuk-ah"

"bye bye hyungie!"

And with that Jihoon put his mask back and headed back the way to the dorm with a bag of meat, the showpiece and ofcourse the lie detector. Oh how he was going have fun with that thing.

**

"Jihoon what took you so long?" Jeonghan questioned as he took the bag of meat from the younger's hand, noticing the other two bags Jeonghan questioned, "what's in those bag?" Curious eyes looking at the bags. Jihoon smiled sweetly "Its for my mum" he exclaimed not wanting to mention about the detector just yet.

Woozi walked towards his room, changed himself then sitting on his bed giving out a deep sigh as he stretched his arms and legs loosening his tensed muscle. He looked at the bags in the bed besides him, memories of Minhyuk crossed his mind making him smile.

He took the bags, placing the showpiece aside he took the lie detector out of the bag smiling excitedly. He felt like a school kid who just got a new pokemon themed school bag.

Woozi held the device close to him and walked outside the room trying to find a sheep to sacrifice. Half of the boys were out, so Woozi had to find out a potential sheep from the remaining boys. He scanned through the living room, where some of them sat; busy with their own thing.

S.Coups? too old

Minghao? too innocent

Seokmin? too loud

Vernon? too blank for his own good

Chan? too young

Jeonghan? Currently busy

Joshua?....

Woozi smirked at the guy sitting on the corner of the room playing with his phone innocently. Joshua? Perfect.

Jihoon walked towards the older and sat in front of him, folding his legs and sitting in Indian style. He grinned at the latter, "hey hyungie!" he said gleefully making Joshua look at him with confusion. "Hyung will you play with me?" Jihoon questioned as he held out the device in front of Joshua, a pout on his face.

Joshua blinked his eyes for some seconds, then nearing the younger he held his hand out and placed it over Jihoon's forehead, "are you ok jihoon? are you sick?" he questioned with genuine worry because Woozi was not at all acting like himself. Jihoon himself didn't know why he was acting like this but for now he didn't care all he wanted was to play the game.

"Im fine, but play with me please?" Jihoon said, with eyes wide, his eyebrows raised a bit and his lips in a pout, giving the perfect puppy dog face. Joshua choked on his own spit, as his eyes couldn't look away from the cuteness the younger was showering him with.
"y-yeah ok. J-Just stop with the face ok?" Joshua said pushing Woozi a bit who sequeled in delight placing the detector in between them. "Whats that?" Joshua questioned as he looked at the black and white coloured object that Jihoon was playing with. Woozi smiled widely at him and said, "Its a lie detector hyung"

Joshua couldn't help but chuckle, twenty year old guy wants to play with a lie detector, wow.

"Aren't you a little old for this Jihoon-ah?" Jisoo questioned in amusement. Jihoon huffed folding his hands and frowning "Don't kill the mood hyung" he said.

"ok now place your hand on the centre" Jihoon instructed, Joshua did like what his dongseang said, placing his hand on the cold device, noticing the blue light and waiting for something to happen.

"Ok what to ask you?" Woozi questioned more to himself as he tapped his index finger on his chin. Then he snapped his fingers looking at the latter, "ok lets start with something simple" Jihoon stated suddenly his expression changed into a very serious one "were you the one who ate the last of my favorite pepero stick?" he questioned, he had been trying to find the culprit since yesterday. Joshua sighed then gave a small laugh, "no jihoon-ah it wasn't me and before you ask no, I don't know who ate your favorite candy ok"

The machine dinged loud applause as the green light blinked on making Jihoon smile in containment, he then nodded. "Ok now your turn to ask" he exclaimed removing Joshua's hand and placing his own over the device.

By now the others attention was caught by the sound of the applause the machine made and like a colony of bees the sat close to Joshua and Jihoon eyeing the machine in front of them.

Joshua thought about it for a while then smiled, "ok I have got one, were you the one who hid Hoshi's favorite shirt for a whole month?"

Woozi gave a 'pfft' and said "Is that all you've got hyung? Yes it was me, I hid his shirt" Jihoon exclaimed with a proud smile and an evil glint in his eyes. Joshua's eyes widened "Your mean Jihoon" he said making Woozi cackle. "That's an old new hyung" Chan stated the obvious others nodding in agreement.

"Ok next question" Woozi started a smirk growing on his face which only meant trouble. "Were you the one who was jacking off while watching porn last night?" he questioned, gasp filling the room as Jeonghan and S.Coups immediately covered Chan and Minghao's ears "WOOZI!" Seungcheol snapped but the latter just rolled his eyes and looked at Joshua expectantly.

"Ofcourse not!" Joshua screeched but in seconds he yelped as he removed his hand from the device as he felt the jolt of shock as the red light went off. Jihoon laughed loudly the others joining him. "Liar!" Seokmin accused pointing at Joshua "Hyung is a Liar~" he sing songed.

"So did you really do it?" Woozi pressed again earning a mumble from Joshua, "what hyung? I can't hear you" he teased

"Yes I did ok!" Joshua snapped earning another fit of laughter, except for Seungcheol who looked at Joshua with a look of horror "Dude I was sleeping right beside you!" Seungcheol yelled his hands still clasping Minghao's ears who looked at his laughing hyungs and along with Chan tried to pray of his hyungs hand but no use.

"You were asleep so... " Joshua trailed off his cheeks red as a pomogranet.

"But how did you know hyung?" Vernon questioned as he looked at Jihoon who was laughing so hard he couldn't feel his stomach. He kept laughing for another minute then shook his head, "I-I didn't k-know... haha... it... it wa-was a lucky guess!" he said with another fit of laughter.

Joshua groaned in utter embarrassment as he looked down on the floor. The others watched as Jihoon kept laughing, tears falling down on his face. They had never seen Jihoon this happy it amused them but still were happy that the younger was somewhat opening up. By now Chan and Minghao were given back the sense of hearing but were still confused with what was going on.

"Ok ok I have a question for Jihoon hyung" Seokmin exclaimed as he held his hand up as if asking a question to teacher at school. Jihoon nodded an ok and placed his hand on the device waiting for the younger. Seokmin smirked at him and asked, "If Joshua hyung asks you to kiss him will you?" he questioned earning a loud yell from Joshua who was already dying in embarrassment.

Jihoon looked at Joshua, the older's whole face was pink, eyes glistening as if he will cry anytime soon. Feeling the guilt surge in him Jihoon smiled softly at the older, he moved close to Joshua, leaned forward and kissed him right on his cheeks making sure to give the sound effect to it then looking at the surprised Joshua he said, "I will do anything for hyung"

Silence.

For five seconds there was utter silence in the dorm, even the birds outside had stopped chirping. All eyes were on Jihoon who was still looking at Joshua. Then suddenly a commotion broke in the house.

"I will call the doctor!"

"Jeonghan help me make some soup!"

"Vernon not the doctor, call the hospital!"

"Get well soon Jihoon hyung"

Woozi rolled his eyes at all the over dramatic drama in the house. "Idiots" he mumbled making Joshua chuckle, "Can you blame them?" he questioned as he hugged Woozi close in his embrace as both looked at the unwanted commotion going around the dorm.

_______

i want a kid like Minhyuk;

also the artifact about Mohenjo Daro is true, its a city that had been buried underwater. if you guys are interested in history and stuffs u should check it out.

and also,

100K!!

SVT. OTP HAS REACHED 100K! Im sobbing ugly here. You guys... 😭😭

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I promise to keep on improving my skill in writing and bring the best out for you all.

Thank you so much again.
Saranghae~~♥♥😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 7.5K 106
Yoh bruhs. I just want to spread my hopeless imaginations to my fellow carats and kpoppers!!! YEAY!!! Status: Closed Cover by: Riah Start: November 2...
40.8K 767 15
โ†ณ โ [ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ] ยก! โž ยป [rock with you] ยซ 0:46 โ”€ใ€‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ -2:13 ...
177K 2.5K 27
date started: 9|26|2015 date ended: 11|29|2015 narration / fin. a/n: so much cringe so pls read at your own risk ยฉ woozistic | 2015
63.1K 1.3K 13
[requests temporarily closed] imagines for our beautiful Seventeen members. Request by messaging me or commenting on story parts. Add genre, member a...