Me? A Kpop Idol?[COMPLETE]][B...

By Jihye_1a

A talented young adult girl. But being an idol wasn't her dream due to some reason. But what will she do if t... More

LET YOU KNOW
CHAPTER 1[NEW]
CHAPTER 2[NEW]
CHAPTER 3[NEW]
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 4[NEW]
CHAPTER 5[NEW]
CHAPTER 6 [NEW]
CHAPTER 7 [NEW]
CHAPTER 8 [NEW]
CHAPTER 9 [NEW]
CHAPTER 10 [NEW]
CHAPTER 11 [NEW]
CHAPTER 12[NEW]
CHAPTER 13[NEW]
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
MIN YOONGI!!!
MIN YOONGI!! 2 And EXO
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
YIKES DEPRESSION SLAPS ME
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
----
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BTS COME BACK
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
Merry Christmas
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
SPECIAL CHAPTER : Valentines day
WTF BANGTAN?!
CHAPTER 46 pt.1
WTF BANGTAN pt2.
CHAPTER 46 pt2
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Go let's talkeu👀[Meeting] pt. 1
Go let's talkeu👀[Q&A time] pt. 2
Me? A kpop Idol? book 2
ATTENTION
How to read(attention 2)

CHAPTER 23

26.2K 809 317
By Jihye_1a

(Taehyung P.O.V) -At your house-  

"Ok ok, what the hell is going on here," Yoongi hyung and Suho hyung said.
"Yeah what's going on here!" I said.

"Well you see..." (Y/N) said.
Ok author-nim it's your time to shine [Shut up] play the flashback [Ok Ok but I have to use (Y/N) p.o.v] Hhmmpp...fine.

(Your P.O.V) -At your house-

"Well you see..." I said. Author-nim! It's your time to shine! Flashback now! [Gee you are just like Taehyung,tsk]

~Flashback~
-At hospital in America-

"Baby what are you doing here?" Eomma said.
"I'm here to see aunt Jessi baby" I said. I'm 11 years old and aunt Jessi is in hospital because she's having a baby.

"Oh hey, Dylan" Eomma said.
"Hello Mrs. Song," Dylan said.

Dylan Kim is my bestfriend but we have opposite personalities. And some times we fight that's why we are enemybestfriends,and I don't care if he's one year older than me. He is an half korean and half american. We've been friends since I was 4 and he was 5. My parents and his parents are friends. But! No no marry each other.

Because he is stupid, I know he's handsome but he is not my style.

"Eomma," I said.
"Ne?~," Eomma said.
"Is the baby out now?" I ask her. And she nods as a 'yes'.

"Omo! Really?!" I said.
"Yes," She said. I started to jump and down. Then I look at my side and run up to Dylan who is 12 years old. And hug him..then I realize what I did.

"Sorry," I said.
"It's fine, I know that you're happy," He said. Then he smirks.
"And are you really happy and you have to hug me?" He adds.

"Dude you are a gay," I said.
"Are you sure?" He said. And walk towards me. And he  raise his eyebrow while smirking. Our face is only few inches.

"Yup cause you have one of my classmate picture of you both and you kiss him too," I said while smirking. And he back away. I know I winning.
"I'm not gay, he is!!" He said. (English)
"Why are you jealous?~" He adds.

"No, I don't! You are a gay and you are an idiot" I yelled at him.
"Ok ok, that's what you said," He said.
"Aish this kid" I mumble.

"Are you both done fighting?" Eomma said. Oops, I forgot about her haha.
"Eomma where is aunt Jessi room?" I said.

"Come with me" She said. And we went to her room. And I saw a tiny mouse-no it's baby in my aunty hands.

"Wow, ~ is that a mouse?" Dylan said.
"Are you stupid? It's a baby!" I said. And all of the people in the room laugh.

"Hi, guys," Aunt Jessi said.
"Wow~ she's pretty," I said.
"Haha she's just like you," she said.
"Haha" I laugh.

"You know (Y/N) that your aunt print many pictures of you and put it in our room,cause she want our baby to look like you" Uncle James said. [It's look like in pokemon team rocket XD]

"Wow daebak~" Dylan said.
"So what is her name??" I ask them.
"Her name is Mikaella Song" Aunt Jessi said.
"But we can call her Mika or Ella" She adds.

"I much like Mika," I said. And smile.

~Six years later~

"Mommy~," Mika said. She is now 6, time is really fast.

"Hello, baby what are you doing here?" I ask her. Cause she went to my dance practice.
"I came here to see you," she said. And give me her bunny smile. I really like bunny smiles.

"Aww~ my baby~," I said. And hug her.
"Ok class done!" My teacher said. Then I got a call from my appa.

"yeoboseyo?" I said. While me and Mika walking home.
"Go home now we have to talk to you," Appa said.
"Ne I'm going home now" I said. And hang up.

~~~~~

"What is it appa?" I ask him. I already sent Mika home because her mom called me to bring her home.

"We are going to Korea," Eomma said.
"What?! Jinjja?! Daebak!" I said. I was really happy that I'm going back to Korea.

I really miss Ji Yong hyung and the others. Well, I don't want to call someone 'Oppa' cause it's a bit girly.

"But..how about..Mika and...my stupid gay best friend.." I said. While looking down.
"It's fine we already told them," Appa said. So that's why Mika went to see me...

"When are we going now?" I said.
"Today.." Eomma said.
"What?!?!" I said.
"We are going to Korea tonight," Appa said.

"So...that's means I don't have to say bye-bye to Mika and Dylan?" I said.
"Hey stupid!" I heard someone voice. And it's from..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dylan?!?! And he is with Mika?!?!

"What are you guys doing here?" I said to them.
"Let's hang out first before we both let you go" Dylan said. While smiling at me.
"M-Mommy...I'm going to miss you" Mika said.

"I'm going to miss you too," I said.
"And and Daddy will miss you too, right?" Mika said. While looking at Dylan. Wait for what?! How did this happen?!

"yes I will miss Mommy too" He said. And winked at me.
"Eww, ~ Baby why did you call him daddy?" I ask her.
"Cause you are my Mommy and he is my Daddy," she said.

"Did you tell her something?" I said.
"No no, she was the one who calls me appa," He said.
"Are you sure?" I said.

"Wait!" Mika yelled.
"Yes, what is it, baby?" I said.
"When you go to Korea can you be a kpop idol," She said.
"Yes sure, well I want to be an idol too," I said. And hug her.
"Yay!! My mommy will be a kpop idol in Korea!!" She said. I and Dylan laugh at her.

"Yes i'm sure now let's go,and have some family bonding" He said. And took my hand and Mika's little hand.

~~~~~~

~After months in Korea~
~At dance practice,in Jyp ent.~

"*Cries* (Y-Y/N) some-thing happened t-to M-Mika" Dylan said.
"What?!?! What happen to her?!?! Tell me!!" I yelled from the phone.

"S-She got *sniff* hit by a car *cries*" He said. My legs are going to be jelly. Then I fall in my knees crying. While the phone in my ear.
"A-are you sure it's Mika it can be someone else," I said. While crying.

"No...It's r-really her...w-we are at hospital r-right n-now" He said. I cry harder. Then Got7 saw me crying.
"Hey (Y/N) what happen?! Why are you crying?!" Mark said.

"I-It's my baby *sniff*...she got hit by a car," I said. They look shocked.
"W-what? Y-your b-baby?" Bambam said.
"It's my cousin...but she is like my own child..." I said.

"(Y/N)? Who was that?" Dylan said. From the phone.
"Nothing it's just my friends," I said.
"Ohh...Ok" He said.
"Dylan takes care of her...and your..self too...both of you take care..." I said.

Then I heard something yelling and walking so fast and beeping sounds. N-no it c-can't be!!

"What?!?! No, she can't die!!" "Mika!! Please!!" "Mikaella come on, you don't want (Y/N) unnie to be sad right?"

"Mika! Please don't leave us!" I heard Dylan yelled.
"N-No?!?! Dylan Kim what's going on?!?!" I yelled. I don't care if the boys are still here.
"S-She's d-dying!!! *Cries* (Y/N) I will call you later, don't worry s-she will be f-fine...b-bye" He said. And hang up.

I cried even harder. The boys hug me and told me 'It's going to be fine' and 'Don't lose hope and everything will be back to normal'

~Back to present~

"And then all I was thinking that Mika is going to be fine but not her mom said that she already died" I said. While crying and hugging Mika. I saw the boys are crying also.

"A-and that's why I want to be a idol and now she's alive" I said.

(Back to Taehyung P.O.V) -Still at your house....while crying...-

I-I can't belive it...that was her story...I can't see her crying it broke my heart. I went to her and hug her and Mika.

"Mommy," Mika said.
"Yes baby" (Y/N) said.
"Are them my new appas?" Mika said. All of us laugh.

"Eh?!?!" (Y/N) said.
"What? You look good with them" Mika said.
"But baby how about me~," The Dylan guys said. I don't lime him that much.

"You are not my appa anymore,you are my oppa and all of them are my appas" She said. Me and the guys cheer because Mika like us. After that we all tell her our names and she said that all of us are handsome. I really like this kid.

I can see Dylan is looking at my (Y/N). I felt jealous and angry.

I wish me and (Y/N) can have a baby like Mika. And Dylan Kim guy,you can't go near at my (Y/N) anymore...never..

______________________________

Hello! It's me!
Soo I got a new cover book by Musicbunny32 and I really like it. And please go read her books too😊

And some of you guys know how to make some cover books can you guys please message me.

And can we all make this book to 70k or 90k? So I can make some new books and don't forget to vote and comment and follow me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.2K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
23K 698 57
Ae-Cha A girl of a small background and big exception is the 8th and final official member of BTS, one of many famous Kpop bands in South Korea. Watc...
3.6K 279 39
Kim Taehyung was Traitorous and so was his love..... ﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎ Lee Ri Yoon gets a brand new job at one of the prominent publications in Seoul. Wh...
560K 17.6K 52
13 girls fighting for a prince 13 girls fighting for the crown 1 girl fighting for the best food 1 Prince falling in love What will happen???? IM SO...