PAPERCUT

By GEEGUK

❝ you were like silk chains. binding, choking and killing me but i'm still trapped in loving you ❞ loving and... More

intro
o1 | she
o2 | him
o3 | she
o4 | him
o5 | her
o6 | him
o7 | her
o8 | her
o9 | her
1o | her
11 | him
12 | him
13 | her
14 | her
15 | him
16 | him
17 | her
18 | her
19 | him
2o | him
21 | her
22 | him
23 | him
24 | him
25 | her
26 | him
27 | him
28 | him
29 | her
3o | her
31 | him
32 | her
33 | him
34 | him
35 | him
36 | her
37 | her
38 | him
39 | them
40 | them
nicknote
41 | three of them
come undone
questions ✨
bunny so whipped
no tough cookie
fluttering
insy bitsy
let's play
12:00
finally
leave me
last

epilogue

3.4K 99 193
By GEEGUK

nicknote: a long ass chapter **word count: 4ooo+** the pictures above are both backless and a bonus with announcement at the end ;)

"naughty,  naughty angel"

"this is goodbye, huh?"  he spoke rather on the verge of crying himself in front of her.

the boy was clad in a white dress shirt tucked on his black slacks, he looked elegant as he was also wearing a coat that was printed with white roses.

jeongguk eyes trailed at the woman clad in a long, white gown, her face painted with minimal make up—the two of them was just waiting for the start of the activity that would forever change their lives.

the two's eyes met and the girl's eyes became glossy. as much as the boy wanted to  kiss her and touch her even for just one last time . .  he couldn't and wouldn't as she was already tied to make the vow of eternal promise a few more minutes from now.

chaemin will never be his and it's really time for letting her go.

"i━i'm sorry" the girl tried to sound calm as possible, trying to contain her tears as it would ruin her make-up.

the boy walked forward and pinched the girl's cheeks, "hey . . don't cry, it'll ruin your make-up! we don't want an ugly bride. it took us one year to finally settle with a right theme yannow?!"

the girl giggled and for one last time he tried to memorize the way it felt to his ears as it was such a beautiful melody that he could never get tired of listening. "you asshole, wait until you get married. it'll also took you this much time to prepare everything"

the boy shrugged, "blah blah blah whatever you say. wedding is just a wedding, you two were just overreacting with this whole extravagant preparation"

the girl smiled and tapped the boy's shoulder "you boy, if only today wasn't my wedding i would've already kicked your butt. tho, kidding aside i wish you the best and i hope you could find the one for y—"

"knock knock, is this kim chaemin's waiting room?" chaemin was cut off when a pretty woman came inside the vicinity, her soft silky voice rang inside the room as she was also clad in a white dress. the girl's eyes were as off a doll as it could take all of your attention, she had a long jet black hair, a pale skin, an enormous charisma and she was quite tall but still look elegant.

jeongguk didn't know why but his breath came out a little bit short when his eyes landed on the smiling stranger.

"haine!" chaemin exclaimed, leaving jeongguk and ran towards the girl as she gave her a bone crushing hug.

"owww minmin, i know you love me and i love you too but you're going to kill me with this hug" the newbie girl spoke as she tried to peel of chaemin's embrace.

"noooo! i missed my girl best friend slash girl crush! sooo, i won't let go until you hug me back and i miss you so much and today's the last day that i could have a girl crush because this mouse is gonna get married soon and i missed you so much and i thought you weren't going to come since you have so many photo-shoots at new york and i thought you w—"

the other one hugged the chatter box girl and kissed her forehead which made chaemin snap out of it, "shush minmin. take it easy"

"yo—"

the tall girl slowly broke from the hug and cupped chaemin's face, "look minmin, i missed you too and i love you girl—although not as a girl crush. but, you're my best-friend and i wouldn't really want to miss this, cancelling everything for three days wouldn't hurt. this event is a once in a lifetime only, so i would really make it a point to come. also, knowing that i'm your bride's maid is also a bonus" the girl winked and showed her signature smile that could take away other's breath.

even jeongguk, seeing the curve that lifted on the girl's lips named haine, made his heart skip a beat and he didn't understand why he was suddenly feeling this weird emotions.

chaemin squealed, "wah, this is why i love you so much haine!" she exclaimed once again as she hugged the other one.

"ayee, you mouse. i love you too" the two embraced for a while before the girl's gaze lifted on the frozen boy standing just right beside them.

jeongguk became stoic as the two of them shared a lingering gaze, he felt as if he was going to melt with the way their eyes met.

"minmin?" haine asked the girl beside her.

"yes aineee?" chaemin asked as she broke the hug

"um . . i don't mean to be rude but who is he?" haine asked pointing at the boy, wondering why jeongguk was still in the room.

"oh! you haven't met the boys right?"

haine raised an eyebrow, "the boys?! i thought you only had five in your life?" the girl counted up until her fingers reached to five "as far as i can remember, jinnie is one of them. of course park jimin, you're soon to be husband. yoongi the songwriter, hobi the one with killer moves and joonie the sexy one—those were the only ones i knew about"

"no buttercup, i said seven" chaemin exclaimed as she deadpan "there's seven pain-in-the-ass men in my life and this boy in here is one of those two boys that you haven't spoken off"

"ohh?! i th—"

"this fellow here is jeon jeongguk" chaemin spoke as she walk towards the boy and drag him closer to where haine was currently standing.

"it may not look like, but both of you are of the same age. jeongguk this is haine, haine this is jeongguk" the older girl spoke as she introduced the two to one another.

jeongguk felt his heart almost ready to jump out of his rib-cage as he got a full view of the other girl. he didn't know why he was still feeling this way but a hunch that he could have met her before lingered inside his mind, although there was no way it could be possible.

"hello! i'm choi haine and nice to meet you jeongguk!" the girl flashed a smile unto the boy as she reach out her hand on him, indicating that she wanted a handshake. jeongguk felt his legs turn into gelatin, he suddenly felt hot and when he looked at haine— he could see flowers at her back even if only a white wall was just beneath her.

"i-i'm jeongguk and i-it—"

man up jeon, you look like a boy who suddenly met his crush! the boy thought as his hand slowly made it's way on haine's, the two's hands almost touched wh—

"chaemin! it's time! get your ass out of her—" taehyung cut through and saw the trio inside once he suddenly barged in.

taehyung's cheek blushed at the sight of the new girl, "umm. sorry, what i mean is, chaemin . . the, the wedding is almost about to start" taehyung exclaimed once more as he drag the said girl with him.

"wait! i'm the bride's maid" haine cut through as she pulled her hand away and taehyung stopped midway from walking. jeongguk suddenly felt disappointed as he was not able to hold haine's hand.

the older boy's brows creased, "bride's maid?"

"oh taehyung! i'll get to the introductions later! what's important is you get us two with you!" chaemin explained.

"fine!" the blonde haired boy muttered before grabbing the hand of haine.

before taehyung could fully drag the two away, haine caught a glimpse of the dumbfounded jeongguk as he stood there, clueless.

"jeongguk! see you later!" the girl beamed at him before disappearing in his sight as his lips unknowingly curved into a smile.

    the church bells rang as chaemin stood at the far end of the aisle. the two's eyes met and as the girl's eyes caught sight of jimin, looking quite handsome- she felt herself almost melt. jimin almost choked on air as it was also the first time he had seen his soon to be wife in the white dress. the two was both fidgety as they felt nervousness eat their little heart.

jimin was breathtaking as he was clad in a suite that made him become an epitome of a real prince, his silver hair brushed up and parted on just the right side of his head.  a little curve on his lips begin to form as he saw chaemin start to walk on the aisle when the music started to play.

chaemin started to walk on the red carpet, her arm slung on jin while haine trailed at her back. chaemin's eyes skimmed through the place, for a girl who was hands-on in preparing this event, this was the only time that she had realized how beautiful the place was.the church was breathtakingly beautiful as the wedding was themed aristocrats.

right beside jimin were the boys stood as his best men. they were stunning as all of them where clad in there own formal attires

jimin was undeniably happy and nervous at the same time. in every step that chaemin made, the more jimin's lips curve into a bigger smile. the boy's eyes was almost nowhere to be seen as it had formed into two cute crescent moons. people could see how much the boy adored the woman that walked in the aisle as just three more steps away from the altar, jimin suddenly marched towards chaemin and held her hand.

haine giggled and let the groom take her best-friend away as she marched towards were the best men stood, precisely beside jeongguk.

"chimchim!" chaemin whispered

the boy giggled "i couldn't wait any longer . .  sorry" the boy muttered as pink hues started to form in his cheeks. "i just want you to be mrs. park as soon as possible, sunshine" the boy's grip on the girl tightened and they both knelt in front of the priest "father, let's start" the boy was indeed impatient.

"ayee take it easy young lad. we'll get to there" the priest chuckled as he saw how eager jimin was. "we are gathered today t-"

jimin cut through, "um . . i don't mean to be rude but, can we go to the vows part straight ahead?" hearing this come from the boy made the crowd burst into laughter. if only the priest wasn't jimin's relative, the older one could've already flipped on the impatient boy "heol. you, my cousin is one impatient boy . . nonetheless, let's get to the vows part now"

"sorry . . taecyeon" jimin snickered and the rings were handed in front of them to continue the ceremony.

"you were born together,  and together you shall be forevermore. you shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your ways. love one another, but make not a bond of your love, let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your soul. now, there will be no loneliness, for each of you will be companion to the other. now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you. may happiness be your companion and your days together be good and long upon earth"

the priest continued as a sly smirk spread across his face.

"do you park jimin, take kim chaemin to be your partner in crime and sharing your adventures through equal in love, a mirror of your true self, promising to honor and cherish, through good times and bad times, until death do you part?"

jimin and chaemin faced one another as their hands were linked "i, park jimin take kim chaemin as the queen in my life. only in you will i be complete, and only in you will park jimin shower his love unto. in the two years that i have been away and wasn't able to give all the love for you my love, i promise that now until forever will i give you lots of love that you have always deserved. i will always and forever love the you who is caring, sweet and adorable girl." jimin paused as he saw chaemin shed a tear and he wiped it away.

"we may have a lot of differences and in the future trials may pull us down . . but i will never let go again of the hand i held today . . as i promise, mark it on my grave . . only in you will i swoon over. i love you so much and you don't know how nervous i am and i am so excited that you are going to be mrs. park and i am rambling now, i should stop like the way my legs are shaking" jimin uttered letting out a nervous laugh and chaemin's tears were replaced with a giggle. jimin took the ring that seated on the table in front and slid it on chaemin's ring finger.

taecyeon smiled and continued, "now, kim chaemin do you take park jimin to be your partner in crime and sharing your adventures through equal in love, a mirror of your true self, promising to honor and cherish, through good times and bad times, until death do you part?"

chaemin let out a warm smile, "i, kim chaemin take park jimin as my one and only king and lawful husband up until death may do us part. i was never the best one with words as i only speak what's inside my mind and i never really have imagined that one day i would be able to stand here together with you after all that happened. i am a weak and a crybaby but thank you for loving me and still coming back unto me. i am extremely blessed to have you here right beside me as i thought that we will never be able to get back together. i am so thankful to have you in my life and your mere existence is enough  to make life worth living" chaemin paused as she tried to compose herself

"i may not  be the best but i will promise to love you up until we grow old. my adoration for you will never change like the way i did when you had an amnesia. only in you will i have my eyes set on and only in you will i give myself unto. i have so many things to say but because of your sudden change in the script, i forgot everything about it and now i am rambling and this is so embarrassing but i really love you and all i wanna say i-"

"oh you mouse, just put on the ring in my finger so we could kiss" jimin uttered as his eyes was starting to get glossy.

chaemin slid the ring on jimin's finger and the couple looked at the priest

"this is the moment you've been waiting for park jimin, you may now kiss the bride!"

jimin moved the veil out out of chaemin and it revealed a face of a beautiful girl. if jimin thought that chaemin was already gorgeous before, now that the veil was out of the way he could tell how lucky he is to have chaemin as finally his as she was breathtaking.

jimin slowly leaned in as his eyes were fixed on her lips, his hand still wrapped around chaemin's. soon the proximity of their faces were just a centimeter apart and their lips finally met. the boy gave a loving peck, a little embarrassed from all of the eyes  watching them but the kiss was just enough to ignite a fire on the two.

"congratulations to the newly wed!" the people beamed and as everyone was busy giving them blessing, jimin took it as a chance to whisper at chaemin.

"be ready for tonight"

jimin pulled away as a smirk was displayed on his face and chaemin's face flushed a crimson red as she felt the boy's hand linger on her waist-giving meaningful strokes every now and then.

"chim!"

"you will call me daddy later"

"the bunny one . . deserves to be happy too"       

         jeongguk smiled a warm one as he saw chaemin in the arms of park jimin. his smile wasn't  forced nor fake, it was true and he didn't know why right now he wasn't feeling bitter nor sad, instead he was just . . well, happy.

"jeongguk!" the boy heard his name being called and as much as it felt weird, his heart thumped an irregular heartbeat once he realized who spoke his name.

"h-haine?" jeongguk caught sight of a running girl as she marched towards him.

"hide me!" the girl spoke as she held his hands and used the boy as a shield, she hid herself at the large back of jeongguk. "hide me, please!" the girl repeated once more as she bury her head on his back and clutched the cloth in his coat. normally, jeongguk should have been pissed off to someone who casually touches him but right now only the irregular beat of his heart bothered him.

"jungkookie!" soon enough a running taehyung was seen in his sight and he seemed to be in a rush too.

jeongguk found the nickname a little irritating, "hyuuung . . i told you to stop calling me that!"

"sorry jeon but umm . . i, i have something to ask jeongguk!" taehyung spoke a little out of breath.

"what is it . . hyung?" the moment he spoke he felt the grip on his coat tighten.

"did you . . um" taehyung paused, his face getting a little red "do you happen to see the bride's maid of chaemin?"

"oh. you mean haine?"

taehyung vigorously nod and for some reason jeongguk felt a little protective of the girl that hid at his back.

"oh, her? i saw her running off right that way!" jeongguk spoke casually pointing somewhere.

"thanks kookie! i owe you one!"

"sure thing hyung!" the bunny head boy waved. when taehyung was out of sight, his hand made it's way on the hiding girl.

"why were you hiding from tae?"

"i-i . . " the girl trailed, "i don't mean to be rude and i know taehyung's really nice and friendly and adorable but he was asking for my number and we barely knew each other and i find him a little fast. i-" the girl rambled and jeongguk made her stop. "wait, calm down nothing's chasing you"

"that's the thing! tae is chasing after me and i am nervous in here i don't know anyone but you and the other five boys. joonie is busy, yoongi is with the music crew, jinnie is with the elders, hobi is out and i don't know where, minmin is with jiminnie! i'm a stanger in here and i'm not really used with these large crowd i feel like there's going to be someone that will take my picture and send it to paparazzi and i-" the girl's eyes were turning glossy and jeongguk didn't want her to cry. for some reason he felt a soft spot for the female.

"okay . . i understand, just calm down" jeongguk cut once more on the girl as his hand made it's way on haine. "i'll stay with you"

the two's eyes met and jeongguk felt weird in his heart again "thank you so much" jeongguk smiled and his grip on the girl's hand tightened.

it felt as if the hand he held perfectly fit on his.

"get ready females! the bride is about to throw the bouquet!" jin spoke through the microphone and everyone except haine made their way toward the bride.

"do you want to go?" jeongguk asked through their linked hands

"nah . . if it's meant for me then it will fall unto me if not, then let it be" the girl shrugged and jeoongguk had the urge to laugh which he did, he just found the girl's idea hilarious.

"why are you laughing?" the girl's cheeks reddened

"you're really something . . others dream of catching a bouquet once in their lifetime and here you are"

"i'm─okay! i really want it but, i don't want to hurt myself . . i still have a runway back at new york . . as much as i want that bouquet, i just can't risk it" the girl admitted as her mouth pouted, her voice coming out little and jeongguk found her reaction adorable.

the boy snickered again before an idea popped inside his head "want me to get it for you?" the boy asked a little taken aback with his sudden boldness. he didn't have any idea why he suddenly said that.

"really?!" the girl squealed as she jumped, holding the two hands of jeongguk. haine's face came a little closer to the boy and the action made jeongguk's heart thrash inside his rib-cage. being beautiful was an understatement, she was gorgeous—that is, in his eyes.

"y-yeah . . i would" the boy muttered, looking away as he hid the reddening of his face.

"you're the best jeongguk!" the girl leaned closer to the boy once more and he felt as if his heart was almost ready to jump away from his body.

"ready females!" the two heard jin once more and they immediately broke the linked hands. jeongguk ran closer to the females, ready to catch the flower.

"ready?

1

2

3!"

everyone became hyped as chaemin threw the bouquet and jeongguk followed the direction of the bouquet. his eyes was fixated on the object, he had wanted to get the flowers so bad and he didn't even know why he was so determined to get it. everyone was cheering and it was quite exciting.

the girls that wanted to get the flower almost made him trip but as his arms were longer and he was taller among all of them . . the boy successfully caught the bouquet.

the boy smiled triumphantly as he found his hand holding the bouquet. the crowd that was cheering became quiet, utterly shocked that jeongguk himself got the bouquet . . not to mention that he competed with the females.

"jeongguk?" chaemin spoke a little confused. all eyes were on jeongguk but, it seemed like the boy had his own little world as he didn't mind the sudden silence and their was only one thing in his mind—haine.

he must give the flower to the girl.

the boy marched towards the bride's maid, "i got it for you haine!" he beamed as his smile grew wider. "i got you the bouquet as promised"

haine's cheeks reddened with the sight as she found jeongguk adorable and sweet, she returned the cheerfulness of the boy with a hug. "thank you so much kookie!"

with the sudden skin ship, jeongguk felt the whole zoo roar in his system. his heart suddenly hammered inside with great speed, he felt like he had run a mile when all he had ever done was being touched by this beautiful girl. he used to hate the nickname that his hyungs call him but now, hearibg it roll off of haine's tongue made him happy.

the boy's body became frozen as his cheeks burn a crimson red. "s-sure . . anything for you"

the whole crowd saw the scene unfold and chaemin couldn't help but let out a snort and jimin almost barfed with her action.

"dear . . why did you do that?" jimin asked trying to contain his laughter

"ohh nothing . . i just feel that, that boy is in deep trouble right now" chaemin snickered as she held a meaningful stare at the two who still embraced at the middle of the crowd as if nobody was watching.

"what do you mean? oh dear! do yo—"

"that boy may not notice it but he is in for trouble"

"love, you keep saying trouble . . just what kind of trouble is it you're talking about?"

"that boy fell for new york's number one model and he is a fool for not noticing his feelings"

jimin's eyes widened as his mouth gape open "h—how . . "

"psh you bean, i am your wife and i've known jeongguk for so long and when i say that he loves something .  . it's not just a hunch but it's the truth"

"th-then—"

"the bunny boy finally found his other half"

chaemin suddenly remembered her conversation with jeongguk earlier this day "asshole, wait until you get married. it'll also took you this much time to prepare everything"  the girl let out a snicker as she found it ironic.

"blah blah blah whatever you say. wedding is just a wedding, you two were just overreacting with this whole extravagant preparation"

"look who just said that wedding is just a simple thing. look at how whipped you are with my best friend" the girl smiled

"ayeeee . . minnie, chim chim is jealous" the boy beside her cooed

"oh chim, i was ju—"

the boy leaned closer to her ear "you're a bad girl minnie, your attention should only be focused on me. daddy will punish you later" jimin breathed as he bit the girl's ear.

part 1 end

the smut scene will come next ;) i'm really sorry for the long ass chapter , i hope you didn't got bored tho . . i really wanted to introduce the new character that will be jeongguk's half **clue: she isn't just a made up, this story had a cross over with one of my book. set in a different time but still centered with the two main namely jeongguk and haine :)**

also! also there would be some specials for the story of jeongguk as i want him to be happy :) tysm and i hope you look forward for the next one. this isn't still the end okay? the wedding part of jimin and chae really bothers me a lot. I haven't been in a real weddibg in my life so im sorry if there were any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586 8 25
This is a BTS imagines! I (J)hope you liked it!!! This imagines also contains smut but not alot. This story is not just imagines but also texting, c...
93 0 36
Park Jimin is a young man a bit melancholic who, living by the strict rules of his clan, tends to like running away from home just to discover the wo...
174K 5.7K 35
⚠️TW: Everything basically⚠️ A deal is the only thing keeping the men from killing each other for you. The member who wins their sick and twiste...
5.3K 105 55
Y/N moved into her cousins house for a better life, but life had another fate for her. She got into gang fighting with her cousins, risked her life...