Web Of Twisted Truths...

By background21

A man walking into the forest like he owns it with his face covered with all the anger in the whole world if... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Neetha's note
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 5

2.3K 142 39
By background21

*Andrew Pov*

Simon! Simon! Simon! Who is this Simon anyway? He seems to be perfect at everything if we look outer side. However, everything does not seem to be so simple.

Where is he now when his girlfriend is missing for the past few days? How did her father know about the location to which he called her to.

I turned around with all questions in my head towards her to ask her each and everyone. Which totally stopped when I saw her eating the fish like it is heaven.

She has this very excitement, expression which must be because of the fish. I don't think I should ask her any of these questions.

She seems to be too innocent to bear all these doubts in her mind when she knows only one thing and that is to praise this Simon.

I need to meet him soon and know regarding all this from him only either with a gun pointed to his head or with a handshake depending on his act if I ever get a chance.

"What is it?" I heard her voice and came out of my thoughts to see her staring at me.

"What?" I asked her back, frowning.

"You are staring at me. Is something on my face?" she asked frowning.

"Yes! Dirt is there." I replied to cover my thoughts and she gave a shocked look before slowly her eyes started watering.

"What did I tell you about crying?" I asked, feeling like some very old person scolding a kid.

God! I am really old? I thought, frowning to myself ignoring her and started repeating our conversation from earlier.

I am old! How did these eight years pass without me knowing them at all? Who would have thought every day adventure and anger can skip the time in this way?

"Then what you said is also wrong right." I heard her voice to which I nodded but continued to think.

This is my past time which I do everyday, but today is the first time I am doing, regarding the things I didn't care. Like for instance, my age, which seemed to be fine until this woman opened her mouth.

I stood up from my place and started walking a little away talking to myself that a guy shouldn't think about his age like that. With age, they actually get better, right?

"What is it? Am I being burden to you? Are you thinking about making me leave from here?" she continued to ask each question after one another making me feel irritated.

Here I am thinking about some important thing and she is asking all these stupid questions.

"No! Now, shut up and finish your food." I shouted before walking more towards the water.

I washed my face and sat near the stone for some time with closed eyes before turning towards the forest and looking at it.

I don't know why, but it feels like this is not my place anymore. It was fine until she entered here as it was only me, but now it feels like the privacy is gone and that there are too many people in here.

Well, her crying can be compared to too many people for sure! I thought and chuckled before realizing that I shouted at her.

God! Now, is she crying there? I thought to myself and started walking back towards the place where we sat.

"Where is she?" I mumbled to myself looking around finding her place empty and she is not anywhere else.

I tried to hear the sounds around, but her voice or even crying is not there. Where did she walk off and where could she?

"Lily!" I shouted her name and pushing back all the doubts regarding her getting abducted again.

"Yes?" I heard a very calm reply from the cottage making me hit my forehead.

"What are you doing?" I asked, walking inside and saw her taking out all my clothes.

"As you so politely said that I have dirt on my face, I am going to have a bath. As you can see with the same eyes that the gown is nowhere in a position to be worn again. I am searching something to wear." She explained before taking out a shirt and pant.

"Yeah! The dress is ruined." I replied, still feeling shock hearing her sarcasm.

"I will miss it." She mumbled tracing the dress.

It is! I thought and saw that it is my favorite color violet. I smiled to myself shaking my head, realizing the days are gone thinking about the colors and all as I am old which she mildly put it.

"It is Simon's favorite dress. I wore it when I was about to meet him." She added when I was busy with the repetition of self talk.

"Right!" I mumbled, shaking my head and walked near to the soap.

"Go and have your bath." I said, passing the soap when she got up.

"OK!" she said, nodding and started walking towards the door.

"You can leave your sandals here. The path I use don't have any twigs to hurt you. Otherwise, your sandals may get washed away." I said, looking at her high heels.

"How did you run in those towers?" I added with shock.

"How dare you to say that? These are my babies. Now, I will not trust you to keep them near you. Who knows what will you do with them like throwing them away." She said shaking her head.

"Babies?" I asked her with complete shocked look.

"Yes! My lovely babies." She replied, nodding while I just blinked at her.

*Lily Pov*

I cringed myself repeating the words I just uttered to him. Babies? My sandals? God! How many stupid things do I have to say to get justice?

Justice is a very good thing, right? Then give me some help from making me not giving any situations to utter such rubbish.

"Fine!" Andrew finally said after blinking for too much time.

"Good!" I said, nodding and walked away feeling relieved that I skipped his question.

What would I have said how I ran on these towers like he said which I am wearing because of the phone I have to keep?

"I am having a bath and if I see anyone looking this side or I get to know it later then Drew punishment will be applied for them when we return." I warned when I reached the water and can imagine all of them gulping.

"Good!" I mumbled and stepped into the water.

"What, what I have to do because of this guy?" I asked myself shivering because of cold water and immediately took a small bath.

Why is he so lost in his thoughts? Is he suspecting anything regarding whatever I said? I thought while changing into his clothes and saw that they are too big.

I shrugged and started walking towards the hut holding the dress. In the light I looked down to see how transparent it is.

I immediately grinned imagining his reaction, but then practiced how to act if I have to show how sweet and innocent I am.

"Cover yourself with something." I suddenly heard Kevin's voice in my ear.

"Well, don't be such a jealous kid. And what did I tell you about not staying near? Get lost!" I said before entering the hut fidgeting with my whole body.

"What happened? Why are you moving like you are covered with ants?" I heard his voice when I continued my act towards the bed.

"It's... it's nothing." I mumbled, trying my best with my voice and grinned stopping myself from laughing anticipating his reaction.

"What happened?" he asked before walking before me and stood stunned in his place.

I coughed to clear my throat like I am uncomfortable with his stare, but what I was hiding is my laugh.

"Shall we both go to bed?" he asked and I gasped before taking a step back.

"I mean, shall we lay on the cot with each other's back towards each other and fall asleep like yesterday?" he repeated and was literally babbling.

I nodded and waited until he lay down, taking down the lantern and lay myself beside him while he immediately turned towards the wall.

However, I stayed like that staring at him grinning and then lay down before moving a little due to which I touched him.

And he immediately shifted completely to the wall, making me cover my mouth to not laugh.

This Victor wants me to finish the mission within a few minutes when I can have all this fun. This is just the beginning, Mr.Andrew.

After a few minutes feeling not sleepy at all, I turned again towards him and felt that he is sleeping peacefully.

I really need my teddy bear right now otherwise I will not be able to sleep properly in this uncomfortable cot. How is he sleeping in it all this time? I thought, shaking my head.

I slowly raised my hand and placed it on his waist before moving towards him. However, to my surprise he suddenly moved making me still.

I sighed in relief seeing that he is still sleeping and I closed my eyes after properly adjusting my hand on his waist.

I again stilled feeling him move and I immediately closed my eyes. And then to my utter surprise he moved more because of which something happened which I know I couldn't escape.

Because right now we are literally holding each other and my face is pressed to his neck while his hands are around me. Great! What will happen when he realizes that we are sleeping like this?

And for god's sake, I have to do this Simn drama again when that happens. Simon! Simon! Simon! Don't I have anything else to talk other than you? I thought huffing to myself in my head.

------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! was really busy with assignments and presentations and still am... however a small doubt...

Do u think i should put hold on this story and start writing some indian like general thing? Is so plz tell me... Because i think the readers seemed to be less interested...

So, how is the chap?

comment plz and vote... and plz do comment because they literally are my fuel ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Prisoner of Love By Laura

Mystery / Thriller

600 59 28
She once loved him, even said yes to taking his last name. Than came their wedding and she left him at the altar without a word and he was left broke...
6.3K 218 41
"Just one storm, whether physical or mental, has the power to devastate your life. Now, imagine the impact of back-to-back storms on your life..." ...
653 16 14
"What the hell are you?" I screamed. The more I scooted away towards the darkness, the more their eyes glowed. I hyperventilated as they grew nearer...
4M 296K 87
Power and money didn't really interest Serena, instead she wished for a life of peace and safety. Barely able to afford a bus pass, it was mere chanc...