Lost Letters To You || chanye...

By peachixkms

To my dear Park Chanyeol, Here you are, right in front of me. I cant believe it has been a whole year. I mis... More

letter one
letter two
letter four
letter five
letter six
letter seven
letter eight
letter nine
letter ten
end

letter three

82 3 16
By peachixkms

To my dear Chanyeol,

Tell Minseok i say hi back and that he needs to come home soon and make me lots of good food.

I miss you more and more every day. I dont know how im going to live without you for a year.

I cant wait to see you again. Include your phone number once you get a phone so we can make calls.

Youre going to have to sing to me over the phone until i fall asleep, just saying.

I want to keep writing letters though.

I love your hand writing. I promise, ill never lose any of your letters.

Love, Kim Hye Seo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
231K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
813K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...