Changing the Habit [Terushima...

By clyse_kawa

[I have not seen any of a Terushima and male reader, except one that was hidden very well. Well, I now bring... More

Changing the Habit

6.7K 263 128
By clyse_kawa

Everything seemed to end the same way for Terushima Yuuji; pure and utter rejection by girls that he had knocked up a few times then left alone. He never really cheated, but he could never get a relationship that lasted more than a week.

At first, he thought it was the approach he was taking; so, he told every girl at the beginning of the relationship that he was only good for sleeping around with. That didn't seem to go well and he still got dumped.

He then didn't say anything and let the girls do as they pleased. He ended up getting more girlfriends in this period and all of them lasted at least a day but no more than four. That was also a failed plan.

He would try to switch it up, postpone sex for as long as possible. This only caused the girls to get self-conscious that they weren't good enough for him to sleep with and broke up with him. That wasn't the right thing.

Another plan he had was let the girls pick him; which only ended up with him being smothered by popular girls that wanted him for sex and girls that would rather stalk than talk. This was the plan that went the quickest.

He also tried to go after smart girls, but they were still not as intelligent as him. Nerds also seemed to be off the market because he didn't want to have his popular record tainted by such people. It didn't work either.

What was he doing wrong? He was an attractive second year that was in the smartest class in school, girls should be throwing themselves at his feet. Oh wait, they already do that, well did. Everybody that threw themselves at his feet was already knocked up and sent packing.

It was sad for him, he had so many V Cards in his pocket and none of those girls stayed. Most of the girls he was with lost their virginity to him and that was the end of the story.

It wasn't until the middle of his second year that he decided to change his habits and find somebody new. He could always just beg the female volleyball captain to get together again, she was the most fun.

If this is all that he was looking for, he was surely going to get his mind changed by a simple person. Now, that puts us at this Miyagi Prefecture training camp hosted by Aoba Johsai.

"Kuribayashi-san?" A brown haired female asked, her eyes glued to a clipboard in her hands.

"Right here, Misaki-senpai," A younger brunette female squeaked from her side.

"Bobata?" The first female asked, marking something off on the clipboard.

"Here," Called a tall, messy haired male from behind her.

"Futamata?"

"Right here, ma'am," Another male replied from next to the messy brunette.

"Higashiyama?"

"Behind you," The ashy haired second year answered.

"Numajiri?"

"No, I'm not missing," A bored looking male mumbled a little irritatedly.

"Izaka?"

"I did arrive with everybody else," A large, dark gray-haired male grumbled.

"Tsuchiyu?"

"I'm right here, Misaki-senpai!" The smallest of the men chirped happily to the manager.

"Terushima?"

The captain had not heard his last name being called for roll call and instead stared at the school around them as they walked to the gym.

"Terushima," Misaki mumbled, trying to get his attention.

"Yo, Yuuji," Bobata whispered, his voice soft as he tried to get his friend's attention.

"Huh?" Yuuji looked at his teammates before to Misaki. "Oh, here."

The manager sighed before checking him off on the list on her clipboard. "Thank you for finally participating."

"Uh-- sorry, I was thinking," The blonde replied, a slight annoyance in his voice.

Misaki rolled her eyes and kept walking to the gym, leading the volleyball team behind her. She moved to tuck the clipboard under her arms and kept walking, listening to the chatter of the team.

When reaching the gym, she pushed up the doors and inside was already the other two teams; Aoba Johsai and Karasuno.

"Oh, looks like Johzenji arrived!" The captain of Aoba Johsai, aka Oikawa Tooru, chirped and nearly skipped over to the team, "Thank you for coming, it's nice to have another great team here."

"Pleasure is all ours," Misaki replied, bowing her head to the brunette.

"Welcome, make yourselves at home here. We will be heading to the hotel across the street in a few minutes,"

"Thank you, we will."

With that, Tooru bowed and headed over to go talk with one of his members. The Johzenji team watched him go before the manager turned around and clapped her hands together, catching all of their attentions.

"Okay, we do need to go over some ground rules. Terushima, no sleeping with any woman over this training camp, that means the full two weeks," She started, looking toward the blonde captain.

"Fine, I just fuck them instead of sleep with them," He retorted playfully, shrugging his shoulders a little.

Her brown eyes narrowed at him before speaking again. "Right. Now, let's respect everybody's rules. Don't forget that you all need to hike up your skirts and keep yourselves on track. No fooling around to breaking the simple rules set up. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, ma'am!" The men replied loudly, though the captain just stared off at the Karasuno team.

His eyes traced out three females; glasses-chan, a small blondie, and a tall blondie. He hasn't seen either of the blondes before, but could just tell that they are new. He smirked a little, finding some new play things.

Yuuji snapped out of his thoughts and quietly followed his team to the hotel. He huffed a little, looking around at everybody that walked past. His eyes caught sight of one of the two blondes, the tall one.

"Ne, blondie-chan, you single?~" He hummed, giving her a cheesy smile as he walked up to her.

"Excuse me? I'm single, yes," She informed in, starting off annoyed than softening.

"Good!~ You want to date me?"

The female blinked a few times, raising a brow and tipping her head to the side. "I don't even know your name."

"Terushima Yuuji, Johzenji captain," He introduced himself, smirking a little as they walked.

"Tsukishima Yuki, Karasuno assistant coach," Yuki seemed a little more hesitant with speaking.

"So, will you date me?" The blonde seemed to press on about how he wanted to date the Karasuno girl, who continued to give him questionable looks.

"Work for it, would you?" She replied with another question, causing him to tip his head to the side.

"You want me to try to get your trust or something?"

"No, just wow me in a way that I can find you to be my boyfriend."

This was new; most girls were already begging to be picked by him to be their boyfriend. This girl was simply asking for a little show of affection. He smirked happily and nodded.

"It would be my pleasure. Watch me during practice, I'll be sure to put on a show for you," Yuuji gave her a flirty smile before walking off to his team.

This was going to be fun, he's going to work for her praise. It doesn't seem too bad for him, but he knew that this relationship with most likely end before the first week is over and he'll have to avoid her the entire time.

"Ne, Yukishima-chan, who was that?" The female looked down to her side to see a [hair color] male with [eye color] orbs staring up at her.

"Oh, [Last Name]-senpai, that was Terushima-senpai, the Johzenji captain," She replied, looking back toward where he disappeared to.

"Johzenji," He echoed, tipping his head to the side.

"Something wrong, [Nickname]?" Yuki questioned softly, using a gentle tone.

The male shook his head, "No, he just doesn't seem like somebody you should be with."

The tall female chuckled and nodded, "Well, who should I be with?"

"Nishi-kouhai, your libero. He seems your type," [Name] replied, earning a raised brow.

"Why would you say that?"

"Dunno, he just seems cute and your type, Yukishima-chan,"

"[Nickname], I will never understand your taste in people,"

"Me neither, everybody tastes like rotten pretzels and broccoli,"

"Not my point,"

"Alright, well Tooru is calling for me, might as well go,"

"Bye, [Nickname],"

"See ya later, Yukishima,"

Hours had passed before practice was over and there was a nice sunset in the sky. Yuuji was giddy as ever, nearly skipping to the assistant Karasuno coach to see if they could actually get together. He was a little disappointed to see her talking to another male at the bench.

"Yuki~," He hummed as he came over, already skipping to use her first name.

She looked away from her conversation for a minute, "Oh, Terushima-senpai. You did some really good work."

"Thanks-- Who's this?" He asked, tipping his head to the side as he stared daggers at the other male.

"This is--"

"[Last Name], [Name], Aoba Johsai reject," [Name] greeted, smirking slightly at the blonde.

"Huh," The captain huffed, "I don't think I like you hitting on my girl."

The third year stood up, glaring at the younger male, "Yuki was my friend before you scoped her out of the crowd."

"Are you trying to fight with a captain?" Yuuji asked, looking slightly down on him.

"Are you trying to fight with a third year, you young second year?" The [hair color] male shot back, almost catching the other off guard.

"Fine, be that way, I only game to ask Yuki something," He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting a little.

"Go ahead and shoot," Yuki chimed in, trying to make sure the two wouldn't fight again.

"Are you ready to be my girlfriend yet? Or am I simply wasting my time asking?"

The female looked between the two men before opening her mouth to speak, "Of course. How about we go back to the hotel and get to know each other better?"

"Agreed," Yuuji purred happily, offering a hand to her.

[Name] watched the two, nearly disgusted. He had no say in this, he did have feelings for either and it would seem like it if he stopped them.

"Bye, bye~," The captain hummed to the third year before taking the Karasuno female out of the gym.

Two days had passed since the two started dating and the worst thing had come up again. Yuki wanted to 'talk', though she actually wanted to break up with him.

"So, I asked you to come here because I wanted to break up," She mumbled, sitting on the bench and rubbing the sole of her shoe into the wooden floor.

It was after practice, which had been cut short today, and everybody had left to do their own thing. Only the two of them remained in the gym.

"Oh, I thought I finally found somebody I loved. You're so pretty and smart, and we're now over. Shit," Yuuji replied, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Don't feel bad, I really should've listened to [Nickname] from the beginning,"

"[Nickname]?"

"Oh, that's my nickname for [Last Name] [Name], the guy you got angry and started to fight with two days ago,"

"Right, I remember him,"

"Anyways, I should be going. My brother and my childhood friend are expecting me to hang out with them. Better luck next time. I'm sure you're going to find somebody that makes you happy,"

Yuki got up, gently patting his shoulder before walking past to the exit. As she walked, she passed [Name].

"Oh, [Nickname], you were right," She told him, causing him to stop walking.

"Huh, what are you referring to?" He asked, looking up at her with a raised brow.

"The fact that I shouldn't date Terushima-senpai. You were right, he wasn't my type. He wanted to jump too quickly into sex and that's not what I'm looking for," She explained, a small smile lacing her lips.

"Oh, right. I forgot I told you that," He didn't forget and spent the past two days watching over her, "Well, I'm glad the heart knows what it wants."

Yuki gave him a cheesy smile, "Yeah, maybe you should talk to him or something."

"Eh, I don't think we have much in common, but I guess there's no harm in sorting this out,"

"That's the spirit! He should still be in the gym,"

"Alright, heading over now," The [hair colored] male started to walk off.

"[Name]," Yuki called, which caused him to stop in his stop.

"Yes, Yuki?" He asked, looking over his shoulder at the female.

"Please be nice to him," She advised, causing him to smirk a little.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll try," With that, they parted ways and headed off to their destinations.

Thankfully the Johzenji captain was still in the gym, pondering about his love life. He seemed rather frozen in his spot, arms crossed over his chest.

"Terushima-san!" The Aoba Johsai student called, trying to snap him out of his thoughts.

At first, there was a surprised expression then it turned into hatred, "What are you here to rub it in my face that I'm supposed to be single forever?"

[Name] bit back a terrible retort and softened, "No, I'm here to help you out or something. You look like you need somebody to talk to and I'm all ears."

"Are you saying this to get back at me for doing something terrible to you? Is this teasing me for yelling at you the other day?" He questioned, continuing to press on about it.

"I already told you no, now sit down and shut up; that's a command from an upperclassman," He grumbled before the second year rolled his eyes and plopped down on the bench.

"Fine, I'm sitting. Now, what?" He asked, grumbling annoyingly at the older male.

"Tell me about your love life, I want to know," The [hair colored] male replied, earning a confused look.

"Fuck off, you don't need to know about that,"

"Do you ever want to date a girl again?"

With a sigh, Yuuji started to speak, "Fine. I've dated so many girls that I've lost count. I have had sex with all but about 5. I have stolen so much virginity that I'm the grim reaper of V-Cards. I never can keep a girl for longer than a week, but they always seem to get annoyed by the sex. I rarely get to have sex with a girl twice, very rarely three times."

"Maybe that's the problem," [Name] commented, earning a sigh in return.

"But if I don't fuck the girl, they suddenly offended and think that my dick isn't good enough for them or something," The blonde retorted, letting out a groan.

"Huh, it seems like all the girls you're going for are whores or just know that you're looking for sex," He stated, sighing faintly, "Maybe you should try different ways or getting people.

"I have, oh believe me! I have tried five different ways to pick up girls and all of them end up with relationships under a week!"

[Name] tipped his head to the side, crossing his arms over his chest, "Have you experimented?"

"What?" Yuuji replied, suddenly greatly confused.

"Have you-- looked for a woman of your type or only acted like a gentleman? It seems that you've only tried to act like a slutty guy that wants vagina from a woman and think of them objects. Please don't be one of those people, they truly deserve to be punched in the face and have their dick ripped out,"

"I tell every girl exactly what I want from the beginning and they still break up with me!"

At this point, the Johzenji captain was rather angry with everything and just wanted somebody to love.

"I don't care if she doesn't want to have sex, I just want a woman to love!" He whined loudly, "I want somebody that will love me no matter what I did and turn me into a gentleman or some shit!"

The Aoba Johsai third year let out a sigh, rolling his eyes, "Looks like somebody needs to broaden their horizons. Seek the light and shit like that, see if what you want is actually somebody that isn't a girl."

"I'm really smart and I still don't know what you're saying," Yuuji said, blinking a few times out of confusion.

"Go fuck a guy," [Name] said bluntly to him, "Maybe you aren't meant to be with a girl and you need to be with another guy to figure out what you want."

"Really? Is that a good idea? I feel like I would suck at knowing anything about pleasing a guy," The blonde mumbled, tipping his head to the side.

"Terushima Yuuji, you are a guy yourself. Dating a guy and having sex with them is easier than being a girl. You don't need to worry about whether you or dominant or submissive, you guys can switch positions. Not all worries are on you and they are easier to get along with because you don't have to worry about getting red sheets once a month,

"When it comes to sex, you already know plenty about your dick and it's the same for other guys; the same thing pretty much pleases everybody. And then comes anal, which isn't that hard. It's basically easier than having sex with a girl and you don't have to worry about faking orgasms," His [eye color] orbs gave the male sitting on the bench a serious look, hoping the message got through.

Yuuji blinked before jumped up and pulling the older male into a passionate kiss. At first, it felt really awkward to kiss a guy but felt like any other kiss. He wrapped his arms around the smaller male's waist, holding him close as the kiss wore on.

[Name]'s eyes widened before they calmed and he kissed back. His hands gently ran from the blonde's chest to his shoulders then carefully slipped around his neck. It seemed so natural, yet awkward at the same time.

Soon the kiss pulled away and the taller of the two pressed their foreheads together, they staring into each other's eyes. Tiny pants escaped from their lips, seeing that the kiss had actually lasted for a while.

"I love you, marry me," The Johzenji captain said rather bluntly.

"Eh, we only shared one kiss. I'll date you, that's all, for now," The third year replied before letting go of him, "Now hurry along, I have important third year things to do."

The blonde blinked before laughing a little, "Alright, I see you later, boyfriend.~"

The [hair color] male stuck out his tongue before watching the other walk out of the gym. He quickly rubbed his lips on his wrist and pushed away the blush on his cheeks. He wouldn't say it out loud, but that had actually been his first kiss.

"Hopefully, this doesn't lead to something completely stupid and him breaking up with me out of fear or something," The third year mumbled to himself before sighing, "God, I hope I can make this relationship last a week."

Exact one week later, [Name] was laying on the captain's bed with messy hair and a shirt missing from his person. Since each captain and the groups of managers and coaches had their own room, he didn't need to worry about anybody else walking in to find him there.

Johzenji and Karasuno had stayed back for an extra practice match while the third team retired for the moment. He had snuck into his boyfriend's room to wait for him.

Over the past week, the two never engaged in anything sexual and talked instead. They learned a quite a bit about each other and made plenty of jokes. They seemed to be becoming friends before they were becoming boyfriends. This was actually a simple approach.

Now that it had been one week, the Aoba Johsai wanted to do something special. Since he wasn't good at much, except one thing, he took his talents and put them to good use. He decided to draw a really cheesy drawing of the two.

Only the hard part was left, waiting for the return of the Johzenji captain. He had a hard time waiting, though he kept himself from running off to the gym and tackling the blonde into noticing him. There would be a great punishment for them.

Just as he started to fall asleep, he heard the door open and close. What followed was a lot of shuffling then the sound of the shower turning on. Great, even more waiting.

The [hair colored] male continued to lay there with his eyes closed, waiting to be noticed by his kouhai. He was actually just counting how long it took for his boyfriend to shower.

Thankfully the sound of the shower didn't last long, only about three minutes. It was enough to cool yourself down from a long practice session of practice matches upon practice matches.

The shower door opened then there was the sound of shuffling around in the bathroom. He couldn't quite make out what he was doing, but could only guess that he was grabbing a towel or something.

"Ne, [Name], what are you doing?" Yuuji called, stepping out of his bathroom to see the male laying on his bed.

[Name]'s [eye color] orbs snapped open and looked over at his boyfriend. The first thing he noticed was that all he wore was a towel around his waist and was holding another, smaller one over his head to dry his hair.

"I was waiting," He replied, a slightly innocent tone in his voice.

"Waiting for what exactly?" The other asked, rubbing the towel against his hair to dry it off.

"You, now hurry up and get some clothes on. I want to show you something," The [hair colored] male sat up, still holding the picture in his arms as he did.

The blonde captain raised a brow was soon snatched a pair of boxers and shorts before returning to the bathroom. This time, he had actually moved to close it, though it was left ajar. A minute or two later, he stepped out and plopped down on the bed.

"Okay, what do you have for me?" He asked, rubbing his hands together and smiling.

The third year handed him the drawing he made and shifted to sit across from him. He watched the younger male looked at the picture, looking at every mark on the paper and stroke from the pencil as if he was memorizing everything.

"It's wonderful," He replied, continuing to stare down at it.

'Thanks, I thought it was the least I could do for a one week anniversary. I'm pretty glad that this relationship didn't completely fail and you would be chasing skirts again," [Name] told him before leaning forward and pressing a passionate kiss against his lips.

Yuuji kissed back, smiling and gently tossing the picture to the floor. It's not that he did like it, he absolutely loved it, he just thought that it might get in the way if they started to cuddle or something.

"You're so cute and thoughtful," He hummed, the two shifting to lay down on the bed.

The blonde arms wrapped around his waist and his chin rested on his shoulder. The other snuggled against his chest, arms around his neck. Both were pretty used to this position from trying to perfect it over the week.

"I think you deserve it, Yuuji," [Name] replied happily, smiling and kissing his cheek, "You might have a relationship that lasts two weeks."

This caused the second year to let out a laugh and shift around a little, "Well, we do have to set marks for limits. If we pass a month, I will surely be surprised."

"I like how you say 'if'," The [hair colored] male retorted playfully, smirking a little.

"Hey, all of my relationships that don't have anything sexual in them end, or just any relationship at all," He mumbled, though there was a smile on his features.

"Well," The third year started, glancing away for a second, "Do you want to have sex? I mean--"

"Yes! You don't know how much of a pain it is more me not to have it, I'm almost going through withdraws," Yuuji was quick to cut his boyfriend off but earned a laugh in return.

"So enthusiastic about this," The Aoba Johsai student teased, chuckling to himself.

"Hey, [Name], you don't even know the pain,"

"You're right, but I know I'm going to feel something,"

The two shifted position, the blonde moving to be above the smaller male with a half smirk half smile on his lips.

"Oh, I'll make sure you feel something," He purred happily to his boyfriend.

"Hey, you need to remember that it's--"

"Your first time, I know," The captain cut him off, smiling down at him.

"Huh, you really do listen to me when I talk," [Name] retorted, lazily smirking.

"Shh-- I listen to every word that comes out of those perfect lips. There's no way I wouldn't," He hummed before kissing him carefully.

Once the kiss broke, the [hair colored] male opened his mouth to speak, "I hate you."

"I love you too," Yuuji replied before kissing him again.

For once in his life, Terushima Yuuji had found somebody that lasted more than a week and he felt like he could actually love. He not only found a boyfriend, fiance, or husband; he found a friend that he knew would never leave his side.

In the end, he just needed to take the untaken option; don't look at all and let the perfect person find you in the end. And they did last more than two weeks, actually, they lasted a lifetime. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
3.6K 109 3
Rei Murasaki, a 17-year-old girl who will graduate. She has a happy and pleasant life with a healthy body, a kind family, and her girlfriend. But tha...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...