I'm a rich girl going to scho...

By GossipGirlTwilight

... And then I read this girl on wattpad's story and she changed my life. It was like, Chicken Soup for the c... More

INFO ON 'I'm a rich girl going 2 skool 4 the first time and trying 2 fit in and find love!
Character Pics. for I'm a rich girl goin 2 skool 4 the first time trying 2 find luv and fit in
I'm a rich girl going to school 4 the first time, trying to fit in and find love
I'm a rich girl going to school for the first time, trying to find love and fit in (Sequel No. 1)
im a rich gurl goin to skool 4 dA FIRST time an givin birth 2 lady gaga
OH NO DEM KARDASHIANS BE UP IN MY GRILL!!

I'm a rich girl going to school for the first time, trying to fit in and find meat loaf (Sequel No 2

539 3 2
By GossipGirlTwilight

Hey hey, it's me again, Pink Starburst. I've been sent to BOARDING SCHOOL! My parents got really upset 'cuz I killed Apple Skittle and Yu-gi-oh Hair.

But I have to say, I never thought they would get sooooooooo upset. I mean, they're JUST figments of my imagination. Or are they....

ANYWAY! I've packed my 20 suitcases, AND THIS IS WHAT THEY CONTAIN!

- 5 suitcases for shirts

- 2 suitcases for pants and skirts and shorts and MY BIRTHDAY SUIT!

- 1 for my makeup

- 2 for my bags

- 3 for my jewels

- 4 for my shoes

- 1 for my weapons (how did u get that past airport security!)

- 2 for my collection of yarn.

I'm a really non materialistic person. But I just CAN'T live without my Twilight books (oh, barf...)

I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN AND JACOB BLACK! If it were up to me I'd trap them in my basement and... (EW EW EW EW!)

And... Play Barbie with them and give them makeovers?.. He.. he...

ANYWAY! I walk out the door, but fall so I have to crawl the rest of the way to the car bcuz I've forgotten how to walk. I found some gum on the ground, and temptation got the better of me.

That's right. I ATE THE GUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

HELLZZZZZZZZZZZ YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really pissed off at my parents, and they started looking at me strangley after I ate the gum, so I killed them with a spoon.

I get in the car and finally reach the airport were I can catch a plane to Alaska , which is were I'm gonna go to boardin' school (Um, she killed her parents, is free of them BUT IS STILL GOING TO BOARDING SCHOOL, UGH, WTF?)

Well, to answer that I will tell you one thing. Because.

Because.

Because.

LET'S SWITCH TO LYRICS TIME!

i STARt listening to my i-clob and find m favorite song, SKANKY BREATH

OMGZ, OMGZ, OMGZ...

SHE SMELLLLZ LIKE A SKANK,

LOOK LIKE A SKANK,

EVEN WALK LIKE A SKANK,

BUT HER SKANKY BREATH...

MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND...

SMELL LIKE TRASH...

AND SUSHI MIXED TOGETHER....

I sighed. I loved that song. I finally reached the airport, where every1 wwas running around trying to catch their flight.

I fell to the floor and started crawling around, searching for gum. Everyone looked at me strangley and gasped. I wuz just like, wtf you lookin at so strangley?

All of the sudden my built in crap radar picked up on something. Gum. AND a nacho.

I quickly slithered over there, my body moving like a snake. I hissed and pounced on the gum.

"RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" I screamed, going crazy when i saw that sumbody had stepped on da Nacho and now it was broken, like, all torn up in little chips.

"RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR" I screamed again, going on a crazy killing spree. after a while I got bored so i decided to take the plane 2 alaska.

I sat in the chair and played with my Nintendo DS. then all of the sudden this guy with beautiful green hair and poopy eyes came over and asked if he coould sit with me.

"Of course you can sir, I'll even let you have some of my gum." i pulled out a stick of mouldy lint covered gum and gave it to him. He really liked it and gave me an apple core.

we became BF AND GF and I allowed him to cut a piece of my hair so he could have it.

When theplane landed I saw the fucking awesome landscape and wuz all like, "This place is like the bomb!"

the building was covered in graffiti and piss, it also smelled of Ramen and cat shit, which only appealed to me more. the vast lawn was the color of day old meat loaf and had patched of thorny rose bushes everywhere.

I heard the familiar song "bad romance" playing in the backround and all the students where like, humping eachother and stuff.

then, like all of the sudden my new BF, Koala Shit Jr. bit me. HE WAZ A VAMPIRE!!!!!!!

OMFG!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 1.4K 53
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
62.4K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
112K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
140K 7.5K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...