ordinary ; simon minter

By krustykrabss

"there's nothing wrong with being a little more than ordinary." in which two friends are finally made to real... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - Surprises
Chapter 24 - What's Up?
Chapter 25 - Memories
Chapter 26 - Everyone's Happy
Chapter 27 - Questions
Chapter 28 - Nightmares
Chapter 30 - Date Night
Chapter 31 - Say Hi
Chapter 32 - Great Distraction
Chatper 33 - Forever
Thank you / Please Read

Chapter 29 - "For Simon?"

1.7K 40 2
By krustykrabss

"WHAT ABOUT US? WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH?" Tobi and Josh yelled in time with the song.

"WHAT ABOUT TRUST?" Arayah, Freya and I sang back.

"YOU KNOW I NEVER WANTED TO HURT YOU!" The boys cried, struggling to hold in their laughter.

"AND WHAT ABOUT ME?" We shouted, Freya finally crumbling and clutching her stomach as she laughed.

Arayah and Josh began laughing too, continuously bringing their hands to their faces to wipe away the tears.

"What am I supposed to do?" Tobi continued, slightly quieter, voice shaking happily.

"I gotta leave but I'll miss you..." I finished, dramatically walking out of the room. The song ended after the last chorus and I walked back into the room, crying from laughter.

We spent a good ten minutes rolling around on the sofas and floor, giggling like small children.

"Ok... Ok! Look we don't have time for this! We'll have to finish the marathon another day. Shopping time!" Freya finally dragged herself up from the floor and started to take control of the situation.

After getting ready to go, Josh drove us to the shopping centre, only having to stop once at a traffic light. We arrived in under 15 minutes, and clambered out of the car.

"So where to first?" I asked, lazily hanging an arm around Tobi's shoulder.
"I say we get your stuff last. It's the most important. So we'll go get Josh's shirt. Then my trainers-"
"I want to get some new ones too!" I butt in.
"Ok. Then you, Freya and Arayah can drag me and Josh around 'cause we don't know what we're doing!" Tobi explained cheerfully.
"So what trainers do you wanna get?"

~

After Josh had bought three new shirts, and me and Tobi had both brought a pair of black trainers, Freya and Arayah grabbed my hands and ran off. I tried to walk slower behind them, but they continued to drag me at top speed towards the nearest clothes shop.

I looked back at Tobi and Josh, watching them laugh at my resistance. I gave them a worried glance and Josh called "just go with it" making Tobi laugh more.

~

"What about this one?" Freya asked, spinning slowly in a knee length black dress.
"Yup. It's nice." I said quite bluntly, only glancing up from my phone for a second.

"You bored?" Josh nudged my arm as he sat down.
"Yeah. You know I hate shopping. And dress shopping? No." I replied, slipping my phone in my pocket and resting my chin in my hands.

"Ok! We're all set! Come on Alex, me and Arayah found a few dresses you could try on!" Freya called, gently putting her new dress into the bag with Arayah's dress.

I had now seen how beautiful all the girls were going to look tonight in their new dresses. Arayah had gone for a burgundy skater dress, and Freya had gone for a black dress. Meg had gone for a simple white dress and Ant had gone for and navy blue and creamy-white lacy dress according to the pictures I had been shown.

"I don't know. I mean, will they suit me?" I asked cautiously, not particularly wanting to put a dress on in front of the others.

"If you don't like them, you don't have to get one, but will you try them on? For us? For Simon?" Tobi said from my left.

"Ugh. Fine I'll try them!" I stood up and gave my keys and money to him to look after.
"Ok. So first we'll try this one!" Freya said, handing me a pale blue outfit. I grimaced, but went to get changed.

~

"I look gross. It looks all wrong on me." I stated for the fifth time after trying on yet another dress.

"Fine, last one. I promise." Arayah smiled, handing me two items. I walked into the changing rooms and got changed. Arayah had given me a black skater skirt and a light grey shirt with white stripes on the sleeves.

"Oh! And these!" She said, and held a pair of black high top converse over the door. I smiled and took the shoes, sliding my feet into them.

I walked out of the room slowly and stood in front of the others.
"I guess it's the best one yet." I said and Arayah grinned proudly. "But can't I just wear jeans?" I asked, causing her smile to falter slightly.

"Just this once? Wear a skirt. Please Alex! For Simon?" Freya asked.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I groaned. "But fine! It's not that bad I guess. It's kind of my style, in a way." Everyone cheered and I went to get back into my own clothes.

I took the skirt and shirt to the till and waited for the others to walk over.
"Where are the shoes?" Josh asked.
"I can't afford them. I just bought new shoes so I'm skint." I replied. Josh turned and ran to the changing room and returned a minute later with the high-tops.

"Well it's a good thing me and Tobi already payed for you!" He said, handing me the shoes.
"What? No! It's fine. I'll pay you back. I pro-" I began to protest.

"Think of it as an early birthday present yeah? Your birthday is in a few days!" Tobi said and shoved the shoes in a bag with my new outfit.

"I hate you guys." I mumbled as we walked over to McDonald's.

~

After returning back to the sidemen house, I walked up to the bedroom and flopped on the bed.

"NOPE! LETS GO PEOPLE LETS GO! We only have one hour to get you ready and prepped to leave!" Ant yelled as she ran into the room. Freya, Megan and Arayah followed, all four wearing their new dresses, with hair done and makeup applied.

"I didn't even know you guys were ba-"
"Go shower! When was the last time you washed your hair?" Megan asked urgently.
"Yesterd-"
"Ok so no need for that tonight. Hurry! Chop chop. Not long now!" Freya said, shoving me through the bathroom door with underwear, a onesie and a towel.

~

"I don't want it!" I cried, running around the room trying to get away from the girls.

"Why?!" Arayah asked, panting from chasing me. "And HOW are you not out of breath?!"

"I play a lot of football! I'm used to running around. NO MAKEUP!" I screamed as Freya pounced, ready to attack with her brown pencil.

"How about a compromise?" Ethan asked from the doorway. "You can do Alex's hair or makeup?" He placed a hand on his hip and smiled proudly at his idea.

"Hair! Please just no makeup!" I said, linking my hands together and dropping to my knees.
"Yeah ok!" Ant said calmly.

"Come sit." She patted the chair in front of her and grabbed her curling iron. Soon enough my hair was lightly curled, and the top half had been pulled into a bun.

"This way it isn't in your face. I know you hate it." She said quietly as she stuck a pin through the bun.

Ethan had made the other girls sit and watch; he didn't think it was safe for them all to be fighting over my hair with hot items.

A/N:
Slightly longer chapter to apologise for not updating in a while. But I go back to school on Monday help me plz 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 8K 56
"everything is different when i'm beside her, i couldn't handle it"
3.9K 47 12
I don't how to write the description, but I just wrote what I had in mind. This is my first official book so if it's bad don't judge me. *COMPLETED*
151 0 14
This is about a normal girl that lives with her not so normal brother and his boyfriend. Her 'brothers' take her to Pax East for her 18th birthday an...
51.8K 667 35
Just a bunch of poly sidemen oneshots. Most of which will probably be OT7. Taking requests! Disclaimer: This is simply fiction and is in no way a por...