Bad Boy Leave Me Alone

By FlyingNinjaRainbow

Dear Alexis I have been watching you for a while now... You may have noticed. Anyway I am informing... More

Bad Boy Leave Me Alone
Chapter One...
Chapter Two...
Chapter Three...
Chapter Four...
Chapter Five...
Chapter Six...
Chapter Seven...
Chapter Eight...
Chapter Nine...
Chapter Ten...
Chapter Eleven...
Chapter Twelve...
Chapter Thirteen...
Chapter Fourteen...
Chapter Sixteen...
Chapter Seventeen...
Chapter Eighteen...
Chapter Nineteen...
Chapter Twenty...
Chapter Twenty One...
Chapter Twenty Two...
Chapter Twenty Three...
Chapter Twenty Four...
Chapter Twenty Five...
Chapter Twenty Six...
Chapter Twenty Seven...
Chapter Twenty Eight...
Chapter Twenty Nine...
Chapter Thirty...
Chapter Thirty One...
Chapter Thirty Two...
Chapter Thirty Three...
Chapter Thirty Four...
Chapter Thirty Five...
Chapter Thirty Six...

Chapter Fifteen...

51.5K 1.5K 505
By FlyingNinjaRainbow

Chapter Fifteen...

*Alexis's POV*

Alexis

I'll give you a clue on who I am.

We've met, and I think its time we meet again.

I'll see you soon...

A cold sweat washed over me, like a waterfall, as I re-read the letter.

Slowly, I sat down in my desk chair, as questions circled around my head.

The main question being, 'Who could it be?'

"You okay?" Holly asked, as she knocked on the wall beside my open door.

Scaring me in the process.

I quickly slipped the letter back in the envelope and placed the envelope on my desk.

"Yeah, I'm just applying for jobs," I told her, slowly pushing the envelope out of her view.

"Oh, what type of jobs?" She asked, as she waddled over to my bed and slowly lowered herself down on it.

"You alright there? You look like you're about to burst." I told her, arching my left eyebrow slightly.

"Shut your mouth..." She snapped, before she rubbed her huge bump.

"He will come out when he's ready, and not a moment before."

"What are you gonna do if that 'He' is a 'she'?" I asked, getting up from my desk chair, and walking across the room to sit beside her.

"He... Will be whatever gender they want to be. I'll love them unconditionally no matter what, or who they are. Buuuut, I have a feeling this baby is a little boy." She informed me, matter of factly.

I rested my hand on her stomach.

"And how's Auntie's favourite honey doing?" I asked, rubbing my hand in circles.

"I'm doing pretty good, thanks." Holly replied.

"I'm not talking to you." I snapped, jokingly.

"Whatever bitch, anyway this 'honeys' gotta use the bathroom. Help me up!"

I stood up and grabbed her raised hands. Slowly pulling her into a standing position.

"So what job's are you looking at doing?" She asked again.

"I don't know, I might see if there are any cafes looking for workers. Maybe see if I can get a job and one of the clothing stores in the mall." I replied, as I walked over to my dressing table and started digging through it, looking for my pyjamas.

"Good luck."

"Thanks, goodnight Holly."

"Goodnight." She replied, before closing the door behind her as she left my room.

Grabbing my batman pyjamas, I walked into my bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face, before braiding my hair down my back.

I changed into my pyjamas, before walking back into my room.

I turned on the lamp that sat on the small table beside my bed, before turning off the main light.

Climbing into bed, I moved around a bit until I was comfortable.

It was then that I realized that the curtains were open...

"Damnit!" I whispered loudly, before reluctantly climbing out of bed, and walking to the floor to ceiling windows.

Grabbing the left curtain, I pulled it halfway across the huge window, before walking over to the right, to do the same.

I stopped to look at the view of the town.

I could see thousands of lights, going on for miles in every direction.

Smiling slightly, I continued to pull the curtains across the window.

If I had of looked down onto the street, I might have seen the figure crouching down beside the hedges that ran along the boundary of our front yard to divide my house and the house to its right.

I might have noticed them running towards my balcony.

If I had of looked down onto the street, I might have even been compelled to close my windows.

*Domenico's POV*

I sat in my Range Rover, gazing up at her through her bedroom window.

I struggled to see her facial expression in the dim lighting. But it looked as if she was smiling.

She stood in front of the window for a few more moments, before she grabbed the curtain and pulled it shut.

I sighed, before turning away, to start my car.

It was then that I saw a glimpse of movement out of the corner of my eye.

I watched as the dark figure ducked behind the thick hedges, before running towards Alexis's house.

Grabbing my gun out of its holster, I climbed out of my Range Rover. The gun was given to me by my father when I joined the family business a couple years ago.

Clicking the door shut as quietly as possible, I moved silently, stalking the intruder as he stood below the balcony.

Pulling out a cell phone, he dialled a number, before bringing the phone up to his ear.

Standing behind the hedge, which separated Alexis's house from the neibouring property, I was within a meter from the intruder.

I strained to her his conversation, but fortunately I was just able to.

'Evan, are you in position?' The man asked through the phone.

"I am, I'm standing below her balcony," The intruder whispered into the phone, looking around warily.

"Okay, you know what Boss said, get in, get her and get out quickly. The boys will be there in five minutes."

"I've got this man, don't worry." He snapped into the phone.

"Alright, just get her onto the balcony, we'll get her down."

Pulling the phone away from his ear, he sighed, before putting it in his back pocket.

Brushing his hands on his dark jeans, he prepared to scale the vines that covered the wooden beam.

Deciding I had let it go on long enough and taking into consideration that I had five minutes before the rest would arrive, I pushed the barrel of my gun between his shoulder blades.

"Make a noise and you're dead." I whispered into his ear, pushing him against the beam.

"Okay, okay," He whispered, defeated, raising his hands in the air.

That was easier than I expected.

"Cazzo figa."

Smacking him in the back of the head to knock him out, I dragged him over to my range rover and placed him in the boot, stuffing a stray sock in his mouth, before I taped over it.

I then rolled him onto his stomach and tied his left hand to his right foot and his right hand to his left foot. Not the traditional way, I know. But I felt like changing it up a bit.

I slipped my IPhone out of my pocket, before calling Carlo.

'Hell-'

"Get here now, bring the boys. I have about two minutes before all hell breaks loose." I ordered him, before hanging up.

I climbed inside my car, and started it up, keeping the headlights off.

Before driving a few houses up the road and parking between two other cars, ensuring that no attention would be drawn.

Locking the doors behind me, I jogged back to Alexis's house, before going to my previous hiding spot in the hedges.

Not even thirty seconds later, I heard the quiet hum of a car approaching.

'Perhaps I should have warned Alexis,' I thought to myself, before brushing the thought away.

It would have just triggered more unwanted questions.

The car stopped outside the neibouring house.

I heard three doors close, before the sound of footsteps nearing my hiding spot.

'So they're not trying to be quiet,' I mused to myself, before stepping out in front of them, aiming my gun at the man at the front, and my small pistol at the next guy.

I wasn't worried about the last guy. Cause just then Carlo tumbled from the passenger's side of Falco's Jeep, and straight onto the pavement.

Face first.

It may not have been the most stylish entrance, but the element of surprise worked in our favour and he managed to get up and aim his gun, before the intruders tried something stupid.

Like scream or something, I don't know, they all seemed like pussies to me...

"Who do you work for?" I asked, as they stood with their arms in the air.

"Like we're gonna tell you, we don't even know you!" The middle guy yelled, before spitting at my feet.

Looking him dead in the eye, I pulled the trigger; the silencer did its job as the bullet fired out of the gun and shot him straight between his horrendously untamed eyebrows.

"I am Domenico Devitto. sole heir of Leonardo Devitto." I spat, anger and authority dripping from my voice.

"Take that," I gestured to the dead guy "As a warning... If by chance, I see you again, here or anywhere, I'll slit your throat, or do something equally as poetic, before you even realize what's happening. Now, you run along and tell your 'boss' that I have little Evan. I'm sure he won't mind telling me all about your boss. And once he does, He'll be dealt with in the same way as your friend over here." I snapped, before spitting on the dead man.

"Now go, and take 'that' with you." I said, gesturing at the dead man lying at my feet.

We walked back to my car and parked it back outside Alexis's house.

"We're gonna have to have somebody here at all times," I told Carlo, before leaning back in my seat and sighing.

"Just when I thought that leaving her alone would be the best for both of us, THEY FIND OUT WHERE SHE FUCKING LIVES!" I shouted, punching the steering wheel, resulting in the Airbag being set off.

"Ahh fuck! Now I have to go see Leroy to get this shit fixed!"

"Let's go, we've gotta get Evan to the garage before he wakes up."

*Alexis's POV*

"Come on Jake, We're going to be late!" I shouted up the stairs, as I waited for him to grab his school bag.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He yelled, running down the stairs, passing me in the process, and out of the house.

I sighed, "Bye Holly!" I yelled into the kitchen, receiving a quiet "see ya later," in return.

I walked outside, before closing the door behind me and walking down the steps and onto the lawn.
It was then that I spotted something glistening in the grass, beside the hedges...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
20.8K 343 22
He finally has her in his clutches. Will she escape him?......
10.4M 359K 61
Caden Miller. Hot, cynical, and notoriously labelled the bad boy of Crestmont High. Attention-seekers flirt with him. Idiots fight with him. The ones...
1.5K 62 6
❝ we all live and we all die. so fucking what? ❞ It all started with a Diary. Six girls with secrets. A single diary with everyone's secret. No on...