HARD TO GET ➤ [ STILES STILI...

De disbmyfandom

In which Lilly Martin pines after her best friend, who has sadly had a crush on her twin sister since kinderg... Mai multe

0|CAST/SUMMARY
1|DEFINITELY SUPERNATURAL✔
2|THE HALE HOUSE✔
3|PARTIES ARE NOT FUN✔
4|SCOTT THE WISE✔
5|VIRGINS AND SACRIFICES✔
6|PARENT CONFRONTATIONS✔
7|STILES THE RAMBLER✔
8|THE DARACH EFFECT✔
9|TWO FAILED SUICIDES✔
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
11|THE SAME VAULT✔
12|DEATON IS A KANIMA?✔
13|MISLETOE✔
14|THE OVERLOOKED✔
NOTE
15|THE KISS✔
16|SACRIFICES✔
17|I LOVE YOU✔
18|THE HAUNTING NIGHTMARES✔
19|WAKE UP✔
20|A BAD WEREWOLF✔
21|MORE BAD THAN GOOD✔
22|A WERECOYOTE ✔
23|FOREST RUNS AND BEAR TRAPS✔
24|MISCHIEF NIGHT✔
25|A PHSYCO WITH FLIES✔
26|PHOSPHORS✔
27|THE DARKNESS WITHIN✔
28|EICHEN HOUSE✔
29|THE POSSESSION OF STILES STILINSKI✔
30|THE DARKEST MINDS✔
31|DON'T GO✔
32|THE FINGER✔
33|TRICKSTER✔
34|CONTROL✔
35|MIND GAMES✔
36|THE CHOSEN ONE✔
37|DIVINE MOVE✔
38|THE LETTER ✔
SEQUEL

10|GNOMES ARE THE REAL ENEMY✔

21.8K 582 241
De disbmyfandom

' I will never forget the moment I realised I loved you. '

____________________

STEPPING INTO my empty house, sighing in content, I throw my duffle bag on the floor.

Trudging to my room, making my way to my en-suit bathroom, I immediately turn on the shower, hopping in as the warm water feels satisfying against my skin.

I am phsycally and emotionallt tired. It's not everyday where you have to sleep over at a creepy hotel famous for the most suicides and where your best friend almost killed himself.

Everything is such a mess. The dark druid, the alpha pack, Derek presumably dead.

God, just one normal day. It's all I ask for.

Turning off the water, the bathroom filled with steam, I wrap a towel around me, padding out of the bathroom and into my room.

Throwing on pajama shorts and a tank top, I brush through my wet hair, not feeling the need to dry it.

Plopping down onto my bed, the softness engulfing me, making me smile in satisfaction.

I haven't had a proper night's sleep in days. It would be good to get some much needed sleep.

Closing my eyes, almost drifting off, I almost jolt out of my bed, the ringing of my cell phone scaring the crap out of me.

"Jesus," I mutter, clutching my chest, grabbing the phone from my bedside table.

Noticing that it is Stiles who is calling me, I don't think twice, accepting the calll.

"Hey," the tiredness of my voice is evident, this immediately puts Stiles to concern.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Did so-"

"Stiles, I'm fine." I quickly interrupt the spastic boy, a small chuckle leaving my lips as I hear him sigh on the other side of the line.

"So, what's up?"

"Well, besides the disappearence of two doctors working at Beacon Hills memorial and Danny getting misletoe in his system, nothing much."

I almost choke at this, the information taking a toll on me.

"Is Danny okay?" I murmur, placing the phone on speaker, sitting criss cross on my bed, "yeah, Ethan got him to thr hospital on time."

I breath a sigh of relief at this.
I have known Danny for as long as I can remember. Anytime Lydia would invite Jackass- I mean Jackson- over, Danny would sometimes tag along, keeping me company.

I'm happy to call him a close friend, and I'm glad that Ethan got him to the hospital in time.

"The doctors," I tempt, "they're healers, meaning that the Darach is sacrificing healers."

"Exactly." Stiles confirms, a small shuffle being heard from the other side of the line, Stiles propably moving around, his energy levels propably high as always.

This scares me, the thought of healers being sacrificed.

If two doctors have already gone missing, them presumably dead, it means that there is one sacrifice left.

Melissa McCall can be classified as a healer and there might be a small chance of her being in danger.

"Have you told Scott? Melissa can be the third sacrifice."

"Already told him," he informs, "him and Isaac are keeping watch over her."

"God, this druid is really pissing me off, who even goes around sacrificing people." I groan loudly.

We've dealt with a phsycotic alpha, a kanima and now a dark druid and an alpha pack. It's as if playing a video game, the levels only get harder, with our lived it's the exact same. Each supernatural villian only gets harder to defeat.

"I know right, this isn't the right century for sacrifices."

Another shuffle is heard on Stiles' part, followed by a loud thump and a groan.

"Stiles, what are you up to?"

I wait a few seconds, more movement being heard before Stiles' voice finally comes through.

"Oh, uh-you know, just sneaking out, falling over one of your garden gnomes, the usual. I'm outside your window, by the way."

I cover my mouth with my hand, a muffled laugh escaping me.

Quickly making myself over to my window outlooking our front yard, there stands Stiles, phone clutched to his ear, a wide grin on his face at the sight of my suprised and overly happy expression.

This boy will be the death of me, I swear to god.

▪▪▪

"You suck at this game." I laugh, my stomach hurting from the pouting expression being made by Stiles.

Currently, we're both sitting on my bed, playing Heads Up, Stiles being absolutely horrible.

"I suck?" He gasps, "it's not my fault Ellen DeGeneres makes it so hard."

I playfully roll my eyes, the smile never leaving my lips, "and also, it's not my fault you suck at describing things."

I playfully scowl at him, a frown etched on my face, moving forward to hit his shoulder.

"First of all, let's not play the blame game. And secondly, I describe things excellently."

"Sure you do." He mumbles, biting his lower lip, trying to hide the grin forming.

"Can we do something else? I'm done losing to a girl."

"A girl?" I cock an eyebrow, "you uncultured, sexist swine."

He fains hurt, putting his hand to his chest, his mouth agape, almost gawking.

What a goofball.

"What do you want to do?" I adjust myself on my bed, running a hand through my now dry hair, Stiles' eyes tempting.

"Uh-well, I really want to uh-" he gulps, eyes darting around my room.

I find it amusing how nervous I sometimes make him.

"C-can I- can I kiss you?"

I bright smile spreads across my face, a zoo running wild in my stomach.

I find it adorable that Stiles, even though we're dating, still asks permission to kiss me.

"You know you don't have to ask."

Before he can reply, I move forward, now sitting up on my knees, finding sudden confidence as I push Stiles lightly back by his chest, his back hitting my matress, me straddling him.

"I've dreamt about this so many times." He mumbles to himself, a loud laugh escaping me at his confession.

I don't waste another second, my lips colliding with his, his hands on my waist, now and then touching the exposed skin on my sides.

Isn't it amazing? How that one person can make you melt under his touch?

I'm not sure if I'll ever get used to this, the mere thought of actually having Stiles as my boyfriend makes my heart jolt like crazy.

I love this. Being with him. Kissing him.

And the thought comes to mind that I might actually love Stiles Stilinski.

-
Edited [05 March 2018]

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

38.5K 1.1K 33
❝𝐜𝐫𝗼𝐬𝐬 𝗺𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, hope to die❞ Spencer Stilinski. The youngest Stilinski, born only ten minutes after her older brother was. The two were...
180K 7.2K 17
Stiles has had a crush on his best friends Scott brother since he can remember.But now that he's a senior in high school and Derek Scott's brother is...
65.5K 932 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...
5.4K 61 15
Y/n returns to beacon hills after 10yrs to move back with her sister Lydia,she Returns To see that all of her childhood friends are there,Malia,Allis...