My Way? - Laurance x Reader (...

By EyanneMooncrest

(Y/n) is known to be a simple commoner who just lived simply. That is, after her Sophomore year. In Chemistry... More

1 - Nothing Special(?)
2 - P.E
3 - Our Tree
4 - Playing Third Wheel
5 - Ridiculously Impossible
6 - Blinds and Curtains
7 - Losing Everything On Purpose
8 - Losing Everything On Purpose pt.2
9 - Emotions Suck
10 - To Confess or To be Prideful?
11 - It Can't Be
13 - Causing Own's Pain
14 - Stage Acts pt 1
15 - Stage Acts pt 2
16 - Stage Acts pt. 3; Day Off Talks
17 - Stage Acts pt. 4
18 - Stage Acts pt 4 - Breakdown
(A/n Special) YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS!!
19 - Stage Acts FINALE - Forced and Faked
20 - Foot Down
21 - Dense
22 - Bird's Eye View
23 - Don't Come Any Closer
Chapter 24 - Is It Really?
25 - Sports Fest
26 - Take Me Back To My Shell
27 - Words and Actions
28 - Let's Talk
29 - Time Left

12 - A One-Sided Feeling

3.6K 143 395
By EyanneMooncrest

Chapter 12 - A One-Sided Feeling

*Your POV*

Things have gone back to normal and I'm more than happy about that. Except for the fact that I've already fallen for Laurance without me noticing until it was too late. But hey, that's how it works, right?

We still talk and stuff. Not a single person knows I like him. But I'm kinda positive that this will just pass.

Whenever there's a conversation going on between us, it's awkward for me, but I don't show it. So things are cool.

"Hey (Y/n), wanna go to my place later?" Cadenza asks. We're currently roaming around the school since it's our vacant period. I think so are Travis and Dante but whatever.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?" I say.

"I recently bought a lifetime's supply of gummy bears. Which, for me, isn't really a lifetime. So wanna go raid it?"

"Why would you buy a ton of gummy bears?" I laughed. It was ridiculous, admit it.

"I honestly don't know." She shrugs as if it wasn't such a big deal. "I just did."

"What, are you pregnant or something?" I joked.

She laughed. "I could be, but I'm not. I just love gummy bears that much."

"Apparently." I laugh.

Then she stopped in her tracks and she looked at a distance. "Oh. My. Irene."

"What?"

"Do you see those?" She beamed, pointing at an area.

I looked at where she was looking and saw a bunch of students sewing up costumes for the play. Theater club's about to make a play sooner or later on Pride and Prejudice.

"Yeah, what about them?"

She looked at me like it was obvious and she ran to the group of girls, with me trailing behind her and failing.

As soon as I got there, they were already talking.

"Pride and Prejudice? Are you serious?!" Cadenza squealed.

"Yeah." Donna said, a Theater club member. "Why?"

"That gown looks gorgeous!" Cadenza looked in awe at what Donna was sewing. "Can I help?"

"Uh..sure. Are you experienced with needles?"

"Not really. But I'd love to learn how to!"

Donna looked hesitant but nodded. She taught Cadenza about sewing and in the end, Cadenza sews like a pro. And ten minutes didn't even pass by!

"Wow. I just taught you so little and now you're better than me?" Donna said, obviously amazed.

"I dunno. I just went with my gut. Maybe somewhere somehow in another world, I'm a professional sewer, you know?" Cadenza shrugged.

We looked at her with our mouths hanging open and laughed.

"What an imagination, Cadenza." Donna.

"I know! How and why do I come up with these things?" Cadenza laughed.

"But seriously, you're a natural. You should join the theater club! We'd love your help with the costumes." I say.

"Hm...seems like a great idea. I'll think about it."

Then we heard the bell rang.

"Guys!" We saw Lucinda running over to us.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Everything is better than okay. Guess what?" Lucinda.

"Why would we guess? It's just going to waste time. Just tell us." Cadenza.

"Whoa, Candez. What's up with the attitude?" Me.

"I hate guessing. Now tell us!"

Lucinda rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to let you ruin my mood. So... a rumor said that we were going to have a field trip!"

"Really?!" I ask. "We've never had one before!"

"I guess Mr. Chad finally came to his senses." Lucinda flipped her hair.

"Hm..where'd they say we were going to go?" Cadenza.

"They didn't really say. But the student council's telling everyone to attend a short meeting later after last period. They didn't say why. But I'm guessing it's for the trip."

"You think so? I'm so excited!" Donna cut in.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't see you there...uhh?..who are you again?" Lucinda.

"Donna. You're in my every class except for witchery.." Donna.

"Oh, Dianne. Of course. I knew that." Lucinda.

"It's Donna." Donna glared at her.

"Whatever, Dwayne." Luci.

Donna looked at her unbelievably. Me and Cadenza? Well, with us being such great friends, we laughed.

"Oh, and (Y/n)? Can we talk? In private?" Lucinda gave me the look I was dreading to see from anyone. The knowing look.

I tried to act cool and nodded and followed her.

She turned to face me. "You like someone." Lucinda smirked.

"I like everyone." I shrugged as if it was obvious.

"You like-like a guy." Lucinda winked.

"No I don't. I like a guy, but not like-like him. I mean, I like other guys too but it's not like I like them but if I like a guy, I can't like-like him because it's not right to, right?" Me.

She gaped at me. "I do not understand what you just said."

I pursed my lips.

"I rest my case. So who's the guy?" Lucinda said in her ever-so-sassy tone.

"I sorta-kinda-maybe like Laurance..." I gave in and mumbled.

"What?!" Lucinda shrieked. "Hm... I could actually see that working out.."

I could feel my face heat up, bad. "Shut up!" I looked away.

"Ooo~ this is serious stuff going on! So, tell me, what do you like about Laurance?"

"L-Lucinda!!"

"Awweee...come on!"

"I actually...don't know. I guess there's just some thing to like.."

"You better be thankful I'm not Kawaii~Chan, or damn, girl!"

I laugh. Then we saw Cadenza skipping over to us.

"What're you guys talking about?" She looked at me then got this knowing look. "Ooo~ you guys are talking about boys!"

"W-What? No! Why'd you even think of that!" I defended.

She put on a blank face as if it was obvious. "You were blushing."

I gulped. She wasn't supposed to know I like her brother!

"Oh, don't worry. She's red 'cause she accidentally touched my boob." Lucinda stated. Oh hell no!

"WHAT?!" I yell.

"Because if she didn't, we were TOTALLY talking about boys." She smirked at me. "And I would TOTALLY tell you WHO we were talking about."

I am gonna get her so bad. "Yes! I accidentally touched her boob! I-it wasn't intentional though.." I lied. Damn it, Lucinda!

"Oh, no wonder you're so red." Cadenza said, satisfied.

The bell rang and luckily, it's still my vacant period. But Lucinda has English and Cadenza has Arts. I wonder who of my friends are vacant at this time? I don't really remember, but not a lot. Actually, maybe I'm by myself?

"Hey," I practically jumped as I was staring at the school building. It was Laurance. To heck with my life.

"L-L-Laurance! I didn't know it was your vacant period?" I tried to act as casual as possible. Note to self: thank Theater Club later for those required lessons later.

"Heh, yeah. Guess it's just the two of us." Laurance said, putting his arm around my shoulder. "Maybe this time with just you and me, you'll finally fall for my devilishly handsome looks and awesome personality."

I scowled. "You? You LOOK like the devil and there's absolutely NOTHING awesome about your personality." I lied.

He started walking and I followed. "Excuse me, everything about my personality is amazing. And my looks, I'm so handsome that it should be illegal!"

"Maybe it's because you look so bad, you almost look as good as you smell!" I teased, one eyebrow up.

He pouts. "Hmph. You got me good there, (Y/n)."

"That's 'cause I'm awesome like that."

"But that's my line!"

"Nothing's yours, Cassanova."

"Admit it, you love this 'Cassanova'."

"What's there to love?"

He looks at me, pouting again. "Why do you always roast me?"

"'Cause I'm awesome like that." I stick my tongue out.

"(Y/n)!" He stomps his foot, acting like a child.

I laugh. Do I just like this guy? Or am I falling for him? But.. doesn't he like Aphmau? Should I ask him? Or would that be too obvious?

"Laurance..." I started.

[ YASS! I updated, finally! Sorry it's late...and boring. Kinda lacking the motivation for this so yeah. Sorry bout that.

Q: Do you have a pet? What's it and its name?

Vote, comment and share!! ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
735K 20K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe βœ§β‚ŠβΊ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
789K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...