And Life Goes On. You Really...

By HGPotter

Things go bad for Ron and Hermione's relationship. Will they get back together or stay broken forever? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

783 20 11
By HGPotter

Chapter 4

I awoke the next morning and felt Harry next to me with his arm around me. He moved a little bit and woke up.

“Morning.” I whispered as I flipped on top of Harry and kissed him.

We kissed for a few minutes then I rolled back over.

“I love you.”

“Right back at ya. Let’s go get breakfast made. I’m starving. Hermione should be up soon. If she isn’t up already.”

We got up and went out into the living room. Hermione wasn’t out there so I decided to go see if she was up but just still in her room.

I opened the door a crack and saw Hermione sitting up, looking through a book.

“Morning.” I said as I opened the door and sat on her bed.

“Morning Ginny. How are you?”

“Great. Best night of sleep I’ve gotten in a while.”

“What’d you two do?”

“NOTHING! We were just cuddling.”

“It’s Friday right?”

“Uh, yeah.”

“Ok. Just wondering. We should watch a movie.”

“Yeah! We should. After breakfast though. I’m starving.”

We walked into the kitchen and I saw Harry making pancakes.

“Need help?” I asked as Hermione and I sat at the table.

“Nope. I got it.” Harry said as he checked the bacon.

“But you’ve got like three things going.” Hermione said as she got a glass of OJ. The toaster popped and Harry grabbed the four pieces of toast and put them on a plate.

“Four things.” I added in as Harry slid some eggs onto a plate.

“How do you do that Harry?”

“I used to have to cook for the Dursley’s. I used to make all of breakfast at once. That way I could sleep a little later.”

“Wow. That’s talent.” I said as I grabbed a piece of toast.

“It’s not that hard. Just have to watch the eggs.”

Harry finished up breakfast and then we ate and talked.

“So, I was thinking about owling Neville and Luna and having us hang out sometime.”

“That’s a great idea..”

There was a knock on the door and I jumped up to get it.

“Hey Ginny!” George said.

“Hey George!”

“Nice place.”

“Thanks. We just got done with breakfast.”

“Cool. Uh, is Harry here?”

“Yeah. I’m right here.” Harry said as he stood up and came over.

“Uh, can we talk?”

“Sure.”

Harry’s POV

George and I walked into the hallway.

“Uh, Harry. I think you need to come to the Burrow.”

“Why?”

“Uh, Ron.”

“What did he do now?”

“Well, he told us the whole story. Alright. One of the new american aurors was really hot and she took Ron into a room and they got to know each other. Then, she kissed Ron and then she told him where she lived and that she was single. So, Ron-being an idiot, started dating here and then when Hermione started asking why he was so, odd. He snapped. So, he broke up with Hermione, we all know this part. So, then Ron told what’s her name and she got mad and never wanted to see him again. I know that he’s an idiot and that stuff, now he’s melting down in his room at the Burrow. He won’t even let mum in. Says he’s a failure and he isn’t smart enough to be an auror and that he just wants to die than not be with Hermione.”

“Wow. That is a lot of information, so. Ron still loves Hermione but he only broke up with her because he was being a idiot?”

“Basically.”

“Can I tell her?”

“Who? Ginny?”

“No you dumbo. Hermione!”

“Oh, yeah. I just didn’t want her to get all, ‘I’m going to curse you’ on me. She’s freaky good at spells.”

“I’ll tell her. Though she might not want to.”

“I’ll be at the Burrow. Just come over if you need to. Got to go! Angie’s waiting for me!”

“Bye!”

I walked back into the flat and sat on the couch.

“What did George want?” Ginny asked as she got up and sat next to me.

“I want to tell you first, then Hermione.” I whispered into Ginny’s ear.

“Come on.”

We walked into our room and I told Ginny what George told me.

“Ron is a idiot.” Ginny said as she got up and grabbed a towel from the closet.

“What are you doing?”

“Taking a shower.”

“When are we going to tell her?”

“After I take a shower.”

Ginny grabbed some clothes and then went into the bathroom. A little while later she stepped out wearing a gold long sleeve shirt and short shorts.

“Ginny, it’s kind of a little cold for those.”

“I know. I grabbed the wrong pants. I wanted to grab these but I grabbed the wrong ones.”

Ginny put on a pair of worn down jeans on and we went into the living room.

“Hey, Hermione. Do you want to go somewhere?” Ginny said as she sat next to Hermione, who was sitting on the couch.

“I don’t know. I kind of want to go-”

“How about the Burrow?”

“Uh, is he going to be there?”

“I don’t know.”

“Ginny? Can I ask you something? In the hallway?”

We walked into the hallway.

“Ginny. What are you doing?”

“Well, if we get her to the Burrow it would be easier than telling her now and then her refusing to go to the Burrow.”

“So, you’re trying to outsmart the smartest person you know?”

“Yep.”

“Though... She’s not expecting anything, so it might work.”

“Yeah, and don’t mess it up.”

“Well, if you can outsmart Hermione you’re unstoppable.”

“I know. Come on, let’s go.”

“Ginny? Are you guys coming?” Hermione said as she came down the short hallway.

“Yeah. Let’s Apparate.”

Hermione’s POV

I felt the normal pull of apparating and opened my eyes to see the Burrow.

“Let’s go inside.” Ginny said as we made our way to the front door. We walked in and saw about every Weasley sitting in the living room.

“It’s not Sunday already is it?” I asked. Confused.

“Nope.” George said as he got up and headed up the stairs.

“What’s going on then?”

I heard a thump and then footsteps running down the stairs.

I turned around to see Ron grab me.

“I’m sorry ‘Moine.” Ron whispered as he held me tighter.

I had a face of shock drawn across my face. Had he really just apologized after shattering my heart into a million pieces. He let go and I full on sprinted to Ginny’s old room. Where I collapsed onto the bed, crying. I really don’t understand him. He really does not get what feelings are.

“‘Mione?” Ron said as he came in and sat next to me.

“W-what-t?” I said as Ron came a little closer.

“I love you.”

“You s-should have said that-t before you sh-sh-attered my heart into a billion t-tiny pieces.“

“I’m sorry. I made a mistake.”

“Leave me alone.”

I moved over to the other side of the bed as Ron tried to come closer.

“Go away.”

“No. I want to be with you.”

“Just. Go. Away.”

“No. ‘Mione. Please, hear me out.”

“Go. AWAY!”

I threw a pillow at him and it hit him right in the head.

“Fine.”

He left and I heard someone come up the stairs.

“Hermione?” Harry said quietly as he came in and sat next to me, putting his arm around me.

We sat there for a while, I slowly calmed down as time passed.

“Hermione? Are you alright?”

“I r-really don’t know.” I said as I sat up. I really had no idea. I was so full of different emotions that I didn’t know if I was alright or not.

“What do you mean ‘you don’t know.’?”

“I just don’t know if I’m alright! I mean, I just have so many emotions running through me right now I just can’t think!”

“Do you want to come down with me? Should I send Ginny up here? I’m pretty sure she wants to talk to you.”

“I’ll go downstairs.”

“You sure? I can send her up.”

“I’ll go down!”

I stomped down the stairs to see Ron sitting in an armchair, sobbing his heartless body out.

“Ginny?” I managed to get out as she came over to me.

“What? You want to talk?”

“Yeah.”

“Let’s go up to my room.”

We walked up to Ginny’s room. I sat on the bed and just laid there, sobbing, as Ginny held me as though I was a little girl.

I heard someone walk in the room and sit on the bed next to me. The mystery person brushed fingers through my hair. It felt so familiar, and loving. I got pulled in and it was then that I knew who it was, Ron. I pulled myself closer as he wrapped his arms around me, I cried into his shirt for what seemed like hours, he held me tightly, so lovingly, so full of care.

“Mione?”

“Hmm?” I hummed as I sat up a little bit.

“I’m never leaving you again. No matter how many fights we have I never want to be away from you, ever. I love you and no one can change that.”

We laid there for what seemed like hours. It felt so good to be with him, holding me, comforting me. We’re meant to be together forever.

“Hermione, we should head down for dinner. I’m starved.” Ron said.

“Yeah.” I said as Ron held my hand, looking into my eyes.

“I will never leave you again. I love you and I want to be with you forever. I promise I will never hurt you.”

We kissed and broke apart after a few seconds, we walked down the stairs, hand in hand, smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...