Devils In Heaven

By 28maddy28

Angie is an orphan. When she and her best friend, Lily, go on a trip to L.A. to see Lily's favorite band, Dev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

224 7 3
By 28maddy28

Herro!

Yes I am back!

From where?

From writer's block land.

So basically hell -_-

Anyways here is another lovely chapter of Devils From Heaven for you to read!

And I promise for all of you Noah fans out there that this chapter will be particularly good ;)

Go on and read!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

________________________________________________________________________________

***RECAP***

I walked out of the bathroom and into the walk-in closet. It was as big as the room itself but completely empty. I couldn't imagine filling this closet full of clothes yet alone wearing all of them. Suddenly depressed that I didn't have any money to buy clothes, I stripped leaving only my underwear, and threw on a large white t-shirt that went to mid-thigh, and headed back to the main room.

According to the fancy white alarm clock on the nightstand it was 8:30. Feeling tired, even though I had napped, I closed the dark blue curtains on the two windows and and the double doors, turned off the electric blue lamp on the other nightstand, and flopped onto the bed, falling asleep in minutes.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8

A few feeble rays of sunlight filtered in through the gaps between the heavy blue curtains that covered my shiny windows, and onto my face. I yawned sleepily and sat up, moving my hair from my face with my hand, an automatic thing for me to do in the morning. I stretched, smiling lazily. Last night had been one of the best sleeps that I'd had in a long time. I glanced at the clock. 11:30. Wow, I had slept a long time.

I blamed it on jet lag.

As I was wondering what I should do, my stomach rumbled. Well that answered my question. I hopped out of bed and opened my door, letting more light into my semi-dark room. I glanced around me, aware that I had no idea where anything was.

To my left was a door, which I was guessing was Noah's. I certainly did not want to go in there. To the right was more hallway, where I could scarcely make out the spiral staircase that lead to the second floor.

I was guessing that the kitchen would be on the first floor, so I continued down the staircase until I stepped onto the soft carpeted hallway of the bottom level. I sighed softly. Other than the large open living room in front of me, the rest was doors. I chose to go right, softly padding my way through the hallway on my bare feet, when a woman in maybe her late 30's with dark brown hair in a bun emerged from one of the rooms carrying a hamper full of clothing. She stopped and stared at me.

“Uh, hi,” I said awkwardly. “Are you a maid?”

“Yes,” she said slowly, narrowing her emerald eyes. “Did you just come from Noah's room?”

“Oh!” I exclaimed, blushing heavily after realizing what she meant. It must have looked like I had been having a one-night-stand with Noah.

Actually it wasn't difficult to think that at all, considering my bed head and me with only a t-shirt on.

“No,” I said quickly shaking my head. “I actually...live here now.”

Her expression changed instantly to one of warm friendliness. “You must be the new band member! Sorry for assuming the worst,” she apologized with an infectious laugh. I smiled.

“It's alright. I'm Angie,” I said.

“Terry,” she said smiling hugely at me.

My stomach rumbled again. “Um, do you know where the kitchen is?” I asked, embarrassed.

“Oh sure,” she said turning around and waving for me to follow her.

“Here you are Angie,” she said pointing at an arch that lead to a bright kitchen. “If you'll excuse me I have some laundry to do.”

“Thank you,” I called to her, walking into the kitchen.

Every counter and appliance was gleaming and shining magnificently. A large light wooden table was placed strategically in the middle of the kitchen, where Alex, Lily, Shane, Marley, and Isaac sat, all with steaming plates of eggs, toast, and bacon. My stomach grumbled and Isaac looked up.

“Thank god,” he said looking relieved. “I was going to die with all of the couple flirting going on here.”

“What do you mean?” I asked accepting a plate of food.

“Well it's normal for Shane and Marley to be all lovey-dovey,” Isaac explained, scooping up some eggs onto his fork. “But Alex and Lily are flirting nonstop. It's making me sick!”

I laughed loudly as Lily's face automatically turned beet red. Even Alex looked faintly embarrassed.

“So how did you sleep?” Shane asked me.

“I slept great,” I said with a mouthful of toast.

“You slept for a long time!” Lily scolded pointing her fork at me. “I woke up at 9.”

I shrugged. “Jet lag,” I said stuffing a piece of bacon into my mouth. God this food was good.

“That's not an excuse,” Lily huffed, taking a sip of orange juice.

“At least she doesn't sleep as late as Noah does,” Alex said fairly.

“I really thought that he'd be up by now,” Marley said getting up and putting her dishes into the sink.

I shoved a few spoonfuls of eggs into my mouth as Noah waltzed tiredly into the room. With no shirt on. My eyes zeroed in on the tan, perfectly sculpted 6-packs and his smooth biceps.

I gagged on my eggs.

Isaac patted me on the back as I forcefully swallowed the eggs and gasped for air. Noah sat down next to me with a plate of food.

“Jeez, Angel,” he said with an air of arrogance. “I know I'm hot, but you don't have to make such a big deal about it.”

I flipped him the bird, gulping down mouthfuls of orange juice and keeping my eyes anywhere but Noah's abs, knowing that my face was probably beet red.

“Why are you up so late?” Marley asked him, hear eyes slightly narrowed.

“I was up last night writing a new song,” he said looking slightly excited. “You know, Angel, you eat like a pig,” he added watching me shovel food into mouth.

“I know she does,” Lily mumbled. I glared at both of them and swallowed.

“You write songs?” I asked curiously, keeping my eyes on my plate.

“I write all of them,” he answered, seeming slightly annoyed.

“He's a songwriting genius,” Alex said, washing his plate. “I'm going to go take a shower. See ya later guys,” he added walking out of the kitchen. Lily's eyes followed him.

“So am I,” she said blowing me a kiss. I winked at her as she left.

“Well I have to go find Brutus and tell him that we need more groceries,” Isaac said getting up.

“I'll come with you. There's some things that I need him to buy for me,” Marley said following him.

“I need to get dressed. See you two,” Shane said after a few minutes of peaceful silence, walking out of the room. I looked at Noah who was staring at me.

I realized that I was left alone in a room with Noah. I hastily gulped down the rest of my food and walked over to the sink to wash my plate and my glass.

“Hey Angel?” Noah asked in an amused tone.

I grit my teeth. “Don't call me that!” I snapped, my good mood from my night's sleep gone.

He didn't talk for a few minutes. I could feel his stare on me. Finally I turned around. “What?” I asked exasperated.

He stared at me with a small smirk on his face. “Nice pajamas,” he said finally, his eyes going to my exposed legs. My eyes widened as I realized that I was wearing only a t-shirt.

I threw my plate into the sink and walked briskly out of the kitchen. Once I was far enough away I sprinted to the staircase, up to the 3rd floor, and all the way to my bedroom. I locked the door, panting from my run.

My mind on auto-pilot, I walked to the bathroom and stripped. Turning on the water I clambered into the enclosed, black marble shower and stood there, letting the hot water run over my head and down my body.

What was wrong with me? I used to be-I am, a confident girl who intimidates people! So why was I being intimidated by Noah?

I shook my head, trying to get the picture of his toned abs, his ruffled black hair, and his stormy gray eyes out of my mind. I couldn't let this happen. Sure I was living a different life than my orphan one, but that didn't give me the excuse to stop fighting. I sat down onto the marble seat and sighed, putting my head onto the wet wall.

“Hey Angel!” I heard a voice call faintly. I groaned.

“What do you want Noah?” I yelled irritably.

“Shane said I'm supposed to give you the tour of the house,” he answered.

“Well can you wait? I'm in the shower!” I asked annoyed.

“Whatever,” he said.

“Wait!” I shouted. “How did you get into my room?!”

“This used to be my room,” his amused voice called back. “I have a key.”

Before I could respond I heard the door close. I groaned. Noah having access to my room was not on my list of awesome things. I turned the shower off and dried my hair. I thought I heard the click of a door, but I brushed it away, wrapping the towel around my body.

I opened the door, intending to go to my closet, when I froze at the sight of Noah laying completely relaxed on my bed, watching TV.

“I thought you left!” I said loudly, feeling my cheeks redden for the third time this morning, and completely aware that I was only wearing a short white towel.

“I just left to get dressed,” he said raising an eyebrow at staring at me shamelessly. I gulped and walked hurriedly over my walk-in closet.

Noah suddenly came up behind me and pinned me to the wall. I stared into his stormy gray eyes that were filled with lust. His face was just inches away from mine.

“You really shouldn't tempt me, Angel,” he said huskily, his warm breath on my face, his stormy eyes locked onto my electric blue ones.

“I didn't mean to,” I said breathlessly. I wanted to tell him to get the fuck off of me. But at the same time I didn't.

One of his hands caressed my face softly and traveled down my neck and to my collarbone. I felt the same tingly, electric feeling that I had felt when he put on my locket, and I shivered. His eyes never left mine. He touched just above my chest, his hand going lower and lower. He stopped at the towel line and dragged his warm hand across my chest. His hand went to my thigh and traveled slowly upwards.

“Noah,” I tried to say forcefully but it came out as a moan. He smirked, his hand continuing to rise. I started breathing faster.

“No,” I said breathed. “Stop.”

“But you really don't want me to stop do you?” he asked moving his lips to my neck.

His lips left a trail of fire as his hand caressed my thigh. He nibbled on my neck making me whimper slightly. It was true. My body wanted more. The only time that I had ever felt like this was with Justin, and even that didn't compare to the effect that Noah had on me.

Justin.

His face burst clearly into my mind, dark blonde hair, dark hazel eyes, and fair skin, with a little stubble on his chin. A pang went through my body and I felt sick as I remembered what he did.

Suddenly I wasn't enjoying what Noah was doing to me.

“Noah stop it,” I said strongly. He stared at me, leaving my neck alone. He removed his hand from underneath my towel, which I realized had dropped slightly. I pulled it up and stared at him accusingly.

“Go,” I said my voice breaking. For once he listened to me and left the room, slamming the door behind him

________________________________________________________________________________

So did you like it?!?!?!?!?!?!

What's up with this Justin kid, huh?

And why exactly did Noah just cross the line?

Angie needs to be more badass I think ;)

I love all of you little readers!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Happy New Year's!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 483 36
Sam just lost her mother to cancer a few weeks ago. Her whole world finally for once has shattered into a million little pieces, and she can't pick i...
561K 25.1K 30
Christian never made it easy for her and desire made it even more difficult. How does Chelsea - a woman that thrives off of freedom, fun and food - c...
1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...
295 0 25
Annabeth and her brother had always wanted to pursue music, together, but now he's gone she's got to go alone. Running away from home at age 16 with...