The Witch and The Archer.

By destinygoodness

Kahlan is a witch daughter of Lucius Malfoy , raised by the Marauders until Voldemort attack the Potters and... More

Prologue
Tony and lunch
Clint
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6

Waking up

707 15 3
By destinygoodness

Sorry guys that it took me so long. First I thought it was bad and second so much university work. But thank to @pumpkinpie473 and erikkaaaa, you inspire me to continue even if it took me long!

.

.

.

I opened my eyes and I see a room I didn't remember being, I remember what happened and start to panic-What if they capture me?- I started hearing voices and I got up and walked where the voices where coming - Well this is the end sorry Tony, Pepper, Harry, Bill, Froge & Gred, Albus, Avengers...- I get to the living room and to my comfort and not comfort, I saw the guys my Avengers with the bitch and Furry. They were preoccupied and "eating" so I make the move " Evening guys" They all jumped and Tony being Tony ran across the room and pick me up " Don't you ever do that to me Kahlan Alexandria, you hear me? never!" he said to me holding my shoulders and looking me at my eyes with his glassy eyes and a serious lost puppy look " Ok" he let me go and i was lost in a big hug from Thor, Steve, Bruce, Pepper, Clint and even Furry and I get a nod from Natasha surprising enough. Clint was still by my side with one arm wrapped around my shoulder - weird- Furry asked me " Dr. Malfoy, what do you remember from the attack?" I knew whom attack me but I could tell them the only one who knows are Tony and Pepper " I don't know sir , i just remember getting to my office and picking up some file, then nothing, I'm sorry" Tony and Pepper look at me and i knew i have to tell them and that's remind me i have to talk to Paddy, Moony and Albus. " Its okay Dr. You will be staying with Mr. Stark while you get better and we know you are in no danger" WHAT!'" No Thank you.." " That's isn't for discussion its a order, bye" as Furry was leaving I could see the guys and Tony smug happy grinning face " You know I hate all of you " " You love us " Said Thor " Well we should go to sleep, see you around Lexi" Said Steve while they were all leaving except for Tony, Pepper and Clint - Why is he still holding me and here?!- "Lex?' said Clint " yeah?" " im glad you okay, the guys and me where really scared" awww and I wander why i cant hate him " Thanks Clint" " Well see you and sleep well" " Thanks again" he give me one last hug and then leave.

I got a shower I knew that the moment I walk out I would be ambush by those two hyena's. I put one of  Tony Shirts and boxers and walked out Pepper even have ready my favorite tea " here is your Chai tea sweetie" " Thanks, Pepper your lovely like always" " So?" I knew Tony was going right to the point so I didn't bother to joke and anything " After I finish I need to use your fireplace" "ok" " Tony they found me , wanted me to join them and you know what is the worse thing they involving my brother already" I started crying " Hey you will be fine, im here okay" " I know Tony but you cant get through them " " We try our best" Said Pepper " I would not forgive my self if something happened to both of you " " Yeah and we came back to the death to hunt you until you do" I have to laugh to that " There is that lovely witchy laugh, Good night Lex" " Night Guys"  

I walked to the fireplace and i talked with Albus whom also give me the worst new ever , this was getting worse and worse and i was becoming more depressed. That bitch of Bellatrix killed Sirius! Why? Merlin WHY?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
154K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...