A Black Basket~ {Black Butler...

By JaegerBombasticBooty

Ciel Phantomhive and Tohru Honda cross paths when a member of the Sohma family is murdered. Ciel's past has l... More

A Black Basket~ {Black Butler x Fruits Basket}
A Black Basket~ 2 Introductions-
A Black Basket~ 3- Who are you?
A Black Basket~ 5- Sohmas
A Black Basket~ 6- Mysteries
A Black Basket~ 7- Her Name Uncovered
A Black Basket~ 8- Zodiac?
A Black Basket 9- Explanations
A Black Basket 10- A Girl's Soul
A Black Basket 11- Soul Taker
A Black Basket 12- Hidden Secrets
A Black Basket 13- Want to make a contract?
A Black Basket 14- The new symbol
A Black Basket 15-The Reaper's Daughter
A Black Basket 16- It's a secret
A Black Basket 17 - Kyo locked up
A Black Basket 18-Memories
A Black Basket 19- Silence isn't always good
A Black Basket 20- A lost boy with Lizzie
A Black Basket 21- Will she get revenge?
A Black Basket 22- Kyo's Anger
A Black Basket 23- Operation Takeover
A Black Basket 24- A Plan
A Black Basket 25- His Butler, Traitor
A Black Basket 26- Attack Ciel
A Black Basket 27- Goodbye?
A Black Basket 28- No Contract
A Black Basket 29- Take it all
A Black Basket *30* - To become a reaper..
A Black Basket 31- A Demon, Reaper and a Cursed Human
A Black Basket 32- To become a human..
A Black Basket 33- Sebastian and Ciel
A Black Basket 34- The End?

A Black Basket~ 4- Meeting a maid

2.4K 112 94
By JaegerBombasticBooty

A Black Basket- 3~ Meetings...

A/N: HERRO to all of my readers! I'm at Subway using Dunkin Donuts' Wifi (They're right next door)

Ciel walked through the long corridors of the manor fiddling with the deep blue ring on his finger. He was struck in deep thought with these new house guests. Had these people really known my parents? Ciel couldn't believe that his butler would go on without his input, having these people stay here.

Just as Ciel was joining into his library his door bell rang. The sound echoed through his ears.

"Sebastian!" He yelled loudly.

Making sure Sebastian met him at the door, he turned around and quickly stepped down the steps. Sebastian opened the door slowly.

A young feminine voice whispered from outside.

"H-Hello,"

A young girl about Ciel's age bowed,

"My name is Leigh."

Sebastian opened the door wider, letting the Fall's cool air into the warm manor.

"Master, this is the new maid."

Sebastian looked over at the young girl with a mischievous smile,

"Hello, I am Sebastian. I am the butler of this manor, and if you'll follow me I'll show you the maids quarters."

Ciel gave a low sounding growl at the butler,

"And, this is the owner of the manor, Ciel Phantomhive."

Leigh bowed lightly, making sure she didn't make eye contact with him.

At the other manor I served at if I made eye contact with the master or his co workers I would be beaten..

Ciel wanted to laugh to himself,

"I don't care if you look me in the eye."

Leigh nervously nodded, instantly curious at what her new master's eye color would be.

Looking up she noticed that the master only had one eye, the other being covered by a midnight shade of black. An eyepatch? She thought innocently.

Sebastian took the young girl's bag and motioned for her to follow. He looked directly back at his young master,

"My lord, if you need anything just call for me. I'm going to quickly show Miss Leigh her room."

Ciel nodded, and took off instantly losing interest.

***

"You will not tend to anything that the young master needs, if it concerns bathing and dressing."

"What would you like me to do?" Leigh asked in her most respect sounding voice.

"I would like you to clean up after the young master if I am busy. Most of the work you'll be doing will be dishes and mopping."

Leigh quickly looked around,

"Its only us!?" She exclaimed loudly.

There were three beds in the small dusty room, it looks like nobodies been here in a while! She thought to herself quickly.

"Yes."

"How are we going to get stuff done?"

Sebastian opened the door wider and stepped in,

"Well, Leigh. I am simply one hell of a butler."

With those words he left Leigh sitting on the old bed alone.

Leigh's POV~

Sebastian...he's so strange. There's like this mysterious thing about him that makes me so curious. He is pretty attractive, but I'm just a 14 year old girl. The master though, why does he have an eyepatch? Where's his eye? Why are these people so strange? I look around and examine the house. This place has hardly any electricity. Is this place from like centuries ago or something? I shake these thoughts out of my head and grab the suitcase Sebastian put on my bed. As I open the suitcase, a picture falls out, a picture from a long time ago. When I was about four or five years old.

**Flashback**

"Mama? Where are we going?"

The young girl chased behind her mother. She hid behind her mother's long dress, trying to block the outside world. The pain in her mother's face showed greatly, trying to hide it failed.

"We're going somewhere- somewhere different, okay darling?"

The mother lightly smiled at her young daughter.

The girl giggled and bounced up and down.

"Is it a surprise mama?"

She shook her head lightly,

"Come along now. We're almost there."

They walked through a crowed villages square. Passing by several people, watching them as they stepped closer to the doors of an orphanage.

Leigh examined the sign by the door, knowing she couldn't read it. It looked like alien writing to her.

Leigh watched as her mother pushed the door open lightly.

***

All Leigh could remember was screaming for her mother as a women took her away. The last thing she saw before the steel door shut was her mother receiving money from a strange man.

*Present*

~Still Leigh's POV~

Did my mom actually sell me? After that day all I felt was pain, and misery.

-Author's POV-

Leigh sat on her bed with her head in her hands whimpering lightly. She realized how weak she was, she knew that people have had it way worse. She just couldn't forget what happened.

**Sohma House**

"Would you guys like to take a trip?"

Shigure questioned them, Tohru's eyes instantly brightened.

A trip? She thought excitedly.

"Where? Does this have to do with Akito's murder?"

Shigure nodded,

"Some where in England or something."

Yuki instantly frowned,

"What about school? We can't miss!"

Tohru thought for a second, hoping she could find a way to go.

"Well, where we're going we'll need to speak english! So we can go on a trip. Since we take English classes in school and all."

Yuki sighed, not liking the idea of leaving home and going so far away.

Suddenly, the screen tore open. Kyo stepped inside like nothing.

"What's up?"

Was all he said as he leaned against the wall.

Shigure frowned,

"Can't you ever use the screen the right way?"

"I heard you guys are going on a trip. So I'm in."

Tohru smiled,

"That's great Kyo!"

"Well okay everyone go pack. We're leaving tonight.

Shigure stressed the word. He wanted to make sure that they understood that they had to leave by a certain time.

*Hours Later*

===========================

Keep in mind that this all takes place in 2013.

===========================

Tohru, Yuki, Kyo and Shigure made it to their flight. Tohru sat at the window with Kyo to the right, while Yuki and Shigure sat in the aisle across.

Kyo groaned when news was brought to him. The flight would be almost 12-13 hours long. Tohru didn't care, she couldn't even remember the last time she was on a plane. She loved the view from the air, she could see the sun's colorful rays setting along the horizon.

For most of the trip Tohru talked to Kyo. They talked about many things, Tohru enjoyed spending this time catching up with Kyo. Tohru didn't realize how friendly Kyo had become in these past months.

The flight attendant eventually shut lights off asking everyone to sleep.

"We will reach out destination in the morning, goodnight everyone."

Tohru instantly fell asleep after a long exhausting day. Kyo remained awake and watched her sleep in the dim light.

{Please read the important Author's Note:}

A/N: Helloooo everyone! Happy Wednesday XD I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. It's not too interesting yet, I mean, it's the intro. Once they get to the Phantomhive manor things will start getting interesting. ;D. I should also be updating my Fruits Basket story, Kidnapped, in a few!! I spent most of my time on this because I'm excited for this story.

I need your opinion now:

•Why do you think Kyo was watching Tohru sleep?

•What do you think of this new maid?

I will be posting your responses in the next chapter. :) Have a good day, see you all in the next chapter! Don't forget to vote!

-Kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 2.1K 35
One night, you decided that you wanted to run away. You snuck into the kitchen and stuffed a banana, some bread, and a few apples into your backpack...
4K 136 26
Koharu Sohma is possessed by the tiger spirit. She is an apathetic twenty-two-year-old with no aspirations, a dark past, and a jaded idea of the worl...
13.9K 678 18
"Even when the world doesn't need us, we live for the people who do" "So do you need me?" "Of course I do." A warm smiled graced her features as sh...
26.9K 689 64
Fruits basket X reader Akitos sibling Your Akitos sibling and you love the zodiacs with all your heart. They love you just as much as the next perso...