The famous and the fan (phan)

By dragonseven

An AU where Dan Howell is incredibly famous on youtuber and Phil is his dorky fanboy who meets Dan accidentl... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-

-8-

44 3 3
By dragonseven

Philippines POV:
He twirled me around endlessly around the Halloween themed gym. The music, all throwbacks, soared above everyone and drowned their conversations. James spoke to me without words, simply touching my hand or smiling at me made me fill up with this unfamiliar feeling- desire.
I wanted to be with him. I wanted him to take his mask off.
I wanted him to love me.

I felt a tug at my sleeve as James pulled me across the gym to the stairs and onto the roof.
"I thought we could talk here, you looked kinda sweaty anyways."
"Oh, did I? And thank you!"
He smiled and I felt butterflies in my stomach.
"So, you finally met me. It's crazy to think we only started talking a month ago."
"Yeah. Your different than I thought."
He tensed up.
"Oh! Not in a bad way! Your suave, cool, smell nice, funny, and hot. I think."
He smiled at me
"Kinda like Dan Howell. Thee suavest, coolest, funny person ever. Amiright?"
"Yeah," he laughed.

Danny boys POV:

Oh Phil, I wish I could tell you. I wish I could scream "PHIL I LOVE YOU AND I AM DAN HOWELL AND YOU FANGIRL OVER ME AND I FANGIRL OVER YOU BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT AND PHIL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT I AM AFRAID YOU WILL ONLY LOVE ME FOR DAN AND I ALMOST TOLD YOU BUT I CAN'T PLEASE HELP ME PHIL."

It's a burden, to not be able to tell someone you love them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
116K 3.7K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
421K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
224K 9.3K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...