Sweet as Honey (An OHSHC FanF...

By BubblesTheHippo

Honey meets a new girl. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Ch 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
BONUS!!!!!!

Part 32

1.3K 40 10
By BubblesTheHippo

"At least he killed himself instead of getting captured. If he'd lived, then Sayoko would likely have been able to trace the kidnapping back to me. Oh my! I would love to see Sayoko's reaction when she finds out it's me!"

"Uh, Father."

"Well?"

"She likes Haninozuka."

"It's him, isn't it? He's always the one getting in the way. This time and the last. The only reason why she still isn't in my hands is because of him!"

"Uh, Father are you sure you-"
"Shut up! I'll do what I want. Go back and study for your tests. I know what I have to do now."

"What is it?"

"I'll take Haninozuka away from her."

The guests were filing out of the room when Honey stepped into the backroom. The rest of the members were still in the main room cleaning a few things up.

Rika was lying on the couch, sleeping quietly. He smiled. She made a cute bunny, as cute as Usa-chan. No, she was even cuter than Usa-chan.

Honey took Usa-chan and tucked the bunny into Rika's loose arms. Somehow, the two seemed to match. He stifled a giggle. She stirred, arms tightening around the plushie.

He went into their makeshift dressing room to change back into the school uniform. As he pulled his pants off, he heard a rustle outside, then a yawn. Rika had woken up.

The door opened and Honey heard Kyoya's voice saying, "The Host Club is over, Rika." "Good. Does that mean I can change out of this now?" Rika asked with another yawn. "Go ahead." Kyoya replied, leaving the room once again.

Rika stared at Usa-chan in her arms. How had she gotten to be here? Rika brushed it off, setting Usa-chan down and standing up. Stretching, Rika stepped towards the changing room. What had even been the point of having her put this on? She sighed, pulling the curtain aside.

"Gah!" Rika shrieked when the sight of a shirtless Honey greeted her. She stumbled back and quickly slammed the curtain back. "Mitsukuni! What are you do- Why didn't you say anything?!"

A quiet chuckle came from behind the curtain as Rika sat down clutching her head. "I didn't want to wake you up. Sorry about that."

At least he had his pants on, Rika thought. If he didn't... No! I really don't want to see that! I'm too young to see that! She shook her head vigorously.

She heard the curtain's screech as it was pulled aside. Honey, fully clothed, smiled down at her. "You should keep the hoodie, Rika! Hika-chan and Kao-chan are letting us keep the clothes!"

He held up his brown hoodie in display.

"Uh, it'd be nice to have a hoodie but..." She stared up at the white ears. "It's... not something you'd exactly wear outside."

"It's cute!" Honey grinned.

"I'll just change." She said, pushing him gently away. "Stay away and don't you dare come in."

He laughed. "Okay."

She did end up keeping the clothes though, stowing it away in her closet, under many layers of clothing she'd never touched.

A quiet Saturday was spent on baking and working on Kyoya's cake. She talked to her mom some more on the phone and managed to persuade her to leave Otsu and Hirase at home during the resort trip. Then, on Sunday, at ten in the morning, a rowdy limo drove up.

"Yo Rika-senpai!" The twins yelled, waving from within the limo. She sighed, feeling doubtful of her decision, but she still ran towards the limo with her bag.

"I don't have a swimsuit," was the first thing she told the Host Club. The limo drove several more feet, stopping in front of the Haninozuka residence. Honey and Mori hopped in, sitting down next to Rika.

"That's okay." Hikaru said with a satisfied smile.

"We've already prepared several swimsuits." Kaoru said.

"When we get there, you can pick one." Hikaru finished.

And that was when Rika wished she had gone and bought herself a swimsuit. She had no doubt that it'd be full of bikinis.

"Now, we'll go pick Haruhi up!" Tamaki yelled, standing up slightly from his seat.
"Sit down, Tamaki." Kyoya said grumpily. He tugged on Tamaki's blue t-shirt. Tamaki sat down.

They were all wearing t-shirts and shorts. Rika had a fairly short, white dress with a sunflower design on. She was actually feeling excited. She hadn't been to a water park in years.

"Haruhi!" Tamaki leapt out of the limo, and the twins followed eagerly. The three ran to the door of Haruhi's apartment, pounding on the door while screeching her name noisily.

The door opened and an annoyed Haruhi, wearing a cute, light pink dress, came into view. She glared at the three. "Be quiet! You guys are disturbing the neighbors."

"Wait Haruhi!" Tamaki yelled. "You can't possible wear that! The guests will find out-"

"I know!" Haruhi said, irritated. "I'm going to change, so just wait here!" She slammed the door. The idiot trio stood motionless and silent in front of the door until it opened again. A moment later, the limo began its way to the resort.

"So where is it?" Rika asked Kyoya.

"Western edge of Tokyo," Kyoya replied after a brief pause. His eyes were closed and he'd evidently hadn't gotten much sleep last night.

"Kyoya, why didn't you go to sleep early last night?" Rika said.

"I had lots of paperwork to deal with." Kyoya sighed, massaging the bridge of his nose. "Why do you ask me this everytime?"

"Cause you always look like you're ready to die," She said bluntly.

Kyoya stared at her. "Perhaps I'll take your advice then and try to go to sleep earlier."

"It's great advice!" Tamaki piped in.

"So who are the guests that are coming?" Rika asked. "You'll see," Kyoya smirked.

That only made her even more uneasy.

They entered the large building together. The walls facing the street and parts of the high ceiling were made of blue-tinted glass. There were some orange fish decorating the wall, as if the whole room was a part of the ocean.

"This is the reception area," Kyoya explained, as the Club glanced around. The blue tiled floors made the room seem cooler than it was. There were also several couches around glass coffee tables. In the very center, right in front of the main doors, was an empty desk. "There's a hotel area here too." He pointed to the left, where several elevators and a wide hallway were visible. "It's not very large, but people who stay at the hotel have free access to the waterpark. And over here leads to the waterpark," Kyoya led them to the right of the desk, past the couches to two large wooden doors.

"When are the guests arriving?" Haruhi asked, now wearing tan cargo pants and a black t-shirt.

"This way, Rika-senpai!" The twins yelled, pushing said girl towards the bathroom. "We had the swimsuits brought here in advance."

"Oi, should you guys be going into the girls bathroom?" Rika asked. Inside were rows after rows of swimsuits on display. "How big is this bathroom?!"

The twins left and joined the other Hosts outside. As Rika perused the many bikinis and strange designs, she heard the familiar "Welcome!" that told her the guests had arrived.

She didn't want a bikini, because it'd likely reveal the scar from the knife incident. She finally found a likable one piece and grabbed it, running into a stall to change. When she came out, the Host Club had already entered the waterpark. The doors were opened and the faint smell of chlorine drifted over.

"Done?"

Rika jumped, finally noticing Kyoya leaning against the wall. "Geez, Kyoya, you scared me."

He smiled. "Come on. Everyone's already there."

She nodded, following behind him. She was wearing the rich blue swimsuit with a short white skirt at the bottom. Kyoya glanced at her slim, and rather flat, form.

"What are you looking at?" Rika asked, frowning and crossing her arms over her chest. This was the first time since several years that she'd been in a swimsuit in front of so many boys. And the times before that, she hadn't had a figure at all, and they'd all been little kids. So she couldn't help feeling a bit conscious of her body.

Kyoya looked away, shaking his head slightly. "Nothing. You really have changed, Rika." "What does that mean?!" Rika demanded as her cheeks flared a bright red.

Kyoya smiled as they stepped past the doors. They were in a black and white tiled section. To their right were rows of lockers, while to their left was a large, round area filled with tables and chairs. Lining the walls were booths, where stores could be at.

"The owners have a plan of making this a cafeteria." Kyoya explained. "They can have several food vendors here and earn extra money." He continued past to the opened area, into the waterpark.

"Wow!" Rika said, gaping at the sight.

The ceiling was at least three or four stories high and made entirely of glass. The warm sun shone through, heating the entire dome-shaped waterpark up. It was designed like a greenhouse, and so was quite warm just through natural heating.

The ground was smooth white concrete. Palm trees growing in clusters could be seen scattered throughout the park. Right in front of them was a huge pool, with the shallow end at the right. There were beach chairs spread out in a row, and a part of the wall was a shelf full of towels.

"It's huge!" Rika yelled.

The twenty some girls turned to her, and Rika immediately spotted someone she didn't want to see: Aya- chan.

Rika smiled embarrassedly. "Don't mind me, I'm just-"
"Rika-senpai!" A familiar and ever energetic blonde glomped Rika. "Yay! You did come!" "Chiyo-san," Rika said.

Chiyo grinned, stepping away. "So? What do you think, Rika-senpai? Do you like my swimsuit?" She twirled around slowly. She was wearing an orange classic bikini, and Rika couldn't help thinking about how pretty Chiyo was.

"It's good." Rika smiled. "You look good in anything though so-"
"Kyaa! Rika-senpai, don't flirt with me!" Chiyo yelled, blushing faintly, while shoving Rika playfully.
"I-I wasn't fl-flirting!" Rika said, while her own face turned red. "I-I di-didn't mean it, okay?" Chiyo giggled.

Rika shook her head. She plucked her red bow out of her hair and stuffed it hastily into her bag. She looked around. There were several groups. Five girls were surrounding Tamaki, who was just showering them with cheesy, gooey words as usual. They all had coconut drinks in their hands. Four others were with Haruhi. Some were in the water, while Haruhi sat the edge, playing with the water with her feet.

Hikaru and Kaoru were splashing each other and the three guests that were in the water with them. Two had joined Kyoya and the three were now chatting happily. Then there were the four with Honey and Mori. Two were watching Mori with admiration, who was too absorbed in looking after Honey. Honey had a pink tube around him and was floating in the water with that carefree grin of his. Aya-chan and another girl were squealing over him.

Hm? Rika tilted her head and began counting the number of girls. Counting Chiyo, there was only nineteen girls.

"You're our guest too," Kyoya said when he noticed her confused expression.

"Oh." Rika nodded. That made sense.

"Come on, Rika-senpai!" Chiyo said, grabbing the girl's hands. "Let's go to the water slides!"

"Okay!" Rika followed Chiyo away from the main pool to where three water slides were at. They grabbed some of the tubes and ran up the stairs.

"You go first." Rika said.

The two rode the slides several time. Eventually, they ditched the tubes and rode solo, squealing and laughing down the slides.

"Gah! Water in my nose!" Rika said, coughing. She waded over to Chiyo's side at the edge of the pool. "Hey, there's a wave pool here right?"

Chiyo nodded, then pointed at a board a few feet away. "There's a map over there." They pulled themselves out of the water to study it.

Other than the main pool there were nine large water slides and two small play structures. There were several spots throughout the enormous park where equipment, such as water guns, water floats and tubes, and toys, were available to visitors. There was one wave pool and a spa and jacuzzi region.

"Maybe I should do what I came here for," Rika said. They wandered back to the main pool, where the rest of the Club was still at.

Rika came to stand next to Kyoya, who had a clipboard out and was taking notes. "What are you doing?" She asked, standing on her tiptoes to see.

"First off, they forgot to put something at the edge of the pool." Kyoya said, gesturing at the pool edge. It was direct concrete. "If a child were to slip, an injury is very likely. It's very dangerous."

Rika nodded. He had a good point. She grabbed a towel and tried to dry herself off as best as possible, before pulling the packet of forms out and a pen.

"Mom wants me to fill this out." Rika said. She began filling out the form, writing down descriptions of the scene. "I have to take pictures too."

"I'll give you a tour after this then." Kyoya replied.

They were silent for a while. Chiyo hovered around, watching the two. Rika stared at Honey for a while. He was playing with Aya-chan and...

The other girl laughed. "What are you doing, Honey?"

That voice... It couldn't be...

Honey splashed the two again, grinning with magical flowers floating around his head. Aya-chan laughed too, shoving water at Honey's face. He disappeared for a moment before resurfacing, giggling. Mori watched with a small smile.

"Cake is being delivered later!" Honey said abruptly. "Do you two want some?" "Of course!" That girl shrieked.

Yup. Rika sighed quietly. It was definitely Girl 1. She was a skinny girl, with thin light-brown hair in a ponytail. Her eyes were rather big and a brilliant amber color. Dang, Rika thought with a small frown, she's pretty pretty.

"Kyoya, exactly how did you pick these girls?" Rika asked.

"Well, that girl over there is Ichigawa Eri. Her parents own a chain of private banks. That over there is Koruba Masako. Her parents have lots of stock in international companies and owns an excellent flour company." Kyoya explained, pointing at each girl.

"Then those four over there?" Rika pointed at the four girls surrounding Honey and Mori. She wished she could have been more discreet, but frankly she didn't care about the others. She only wanted to learn about Girl 1 and Girl 3. Who were they? Why had they been chosen out of the numerous guests?

Kyoya was silent for a moment, watching Honey and the two girls talking and playing. He knew full well why Rika was asking, although it didn't make him feel very pleased.

"That's Sugiwara Chie. Her parents own one of the most popular toy manufacturing companies." He pointed at a girl standing next to Mori. Rika bit her lip, trying to reign in her impatience. "That's Modegi Yasuko, and her parents own one of the most wealthiest musical instrument manufacturing company. And that is Ashika Suzume, whose parents own a chain of supermarket stores and have large influence in the agricultural community."

So Ashika Suzume was Girl 1. Then Girl 3, Aya-chan was...

"Hayakawa Ayako. Her parents have a very famous electronics company and have lots of stock in many businesses throughout."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I've heard of that company before." Rika said. "Hayakawa... That's a famous name." Kyoya nodded.

Rika frowned, as that twinge of annoyance resurfaced. She wanted to grab Ayako and toss her out of the resort, and maybe that Ashika girl too. Wasn't she a guest too? Couldn't she request a Host? Couldn't she go and play with Honey?

Rika decided she'd finish up everything and then go exploring. She snapped a few photos, filled out the majority of the forms, and then crammed them all back.

"Chiyo! Let's go check out the wave pool!" Rika called out to the girl sitting at the edge, staring at the water in a daze. She sprang up to her feet and ran over to her senpai.

"Yeah!" Chiyo yelled in excitement.
"Oh wait, Kyoya," Rika turned back to the black-haired boy. "Aren't there water guns here?"

He nodded and then pointed to a cabinet next to the towel shelf. "Over there. Go ahead and take one, but be careful not to drop them."

Rika grinned at Chiyo. "Water gun fight?" She whispered.

Chiyo's eyes widened, sparkling, as she nodded. The two dashed over to the cabinet and opened it. The shelves were lined neatly with water guns, and some of them were different models. Rika snatched one up and ran to the waterside to fill it up.

"Wow, Rika-senpai, look at this one!" Chiyo waved a tiny pistol around. She giggled. "It's so tiny and cute!"

Rika grinned, as she pointed the gun at Chiyo.

"You wouldn't dare, Rika-senpai!" Chiyo cried out, waving her empty pistol around. Rika pulled the trigger, blasting Chiyo with water in the stomach. "That's it! I'm coming to get you!" Chiyo grabbed a larger water gun and ran to the pool.

Rika smiled, waiting for Chiyo to strike. She watched as Honey pushed Aya-chan in his tube towards the shallower ends.

That girl... Rika thought darkly. In Mitsukuni's water tube? How dare she! And she's letting Honey push her around?! When she's probably two times his weight and height?

Her finger pulled on the trigger.

Splat!

"Ahh!" A strange cry came from Ayako. She turned to the source and spotted Rika standing by the pool with an apologetic smile. 

"Oh, I am so sorry, Hayakawa-san." Rika said, maintaining her smile. "I didn't mean to hit you. I was really aiming for Mitsukuni." To explain, she adjusted her aim slightly and sprayed Honey with water.

Ayako returned the smile with a brighter beam. "Oh, it's perfectly alright, Hayashi-san. I understand. I'm sure it was just an accident."

Rika amplified the brightness of her smile. "Thank goodness you do, Hayakawa-san. You're such a kind and understanding person."

Rika swore that if they were in a manga, there'd be electricity sparking between the two and a black background. And all the other characters would be well aware of the tension between the two of them.

Splat!

A gush of water hit Rika's face, breaking the invisible battle. Chiyo grinned. "I got you, Rika-senpai!"

"Oh yeah?" Rika asked. She moved to the side, standing directly behind the Hitachiin twins. Then she aimed well and pulled the trigger.

"Ow!" Tamaki cried out when water smacked the back of his head. He whirled around to find the source of it and found himself staring at the twins. "It was you two, wasn't it?!"

"Catch Hikaru and Kaoru!" Chiyo yelled, tossing two identical, loaded water guns at them. They caught it and stared at the guns in their hands for a brief moment. Then they turned to each other and grinned evilly.

"That's right, Tono." Hikaru said, slapping the gun in his open palm several times.
"That was our doing." Kaoru said, nodding. Then they let loose a sea of water on the Host Club Prince.

Tamaki ran away, yelling and thrashing his arms about. He snatched the closest water gun from the cabinet and quickly filled it up.

"That's it, you demon twins! I'll finish you two off once and for all!" Tamaki screamed, chasing the two down.

The girls that were watching seemed shocked at first, before many burst out into giggles. Rika shared a grin with Chiyo, before filling up a small pistol water gun and positioning herself behind Tamaki.

Then she aimed her water gun at the only person left that hadn't touched the water. She pulled the trigger, silently hoping that this would not be her last hour.

Splurt!

A small burst of water hit the center of Kyoya's light blue and white shirt. He stared at the darkened spot for a moment before looking up. His glasses flashed in a silent threat. "Who was that?"

The entire scene fell silent, and everyone waited for the culprit to identify his or herself.

"He did it." The twins and Rika said, pointing at Tamaki.

"What?!" Tamaki shrieked. "It wasn't me, Kyoya!"

"Catch!" Rika yelled, tossing the small pistol as Kyoya with a grin. He caught it easily with one hand. Then he set his clipboard down on a beach chair and took a few steps towards the crowd.

"Tamaki," Kyoya said darkly as his glasses glinted.

"Gahhh!" Tamaki ran away, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Kyoya sped after him. Then, just as abruptly, Kyoya's foot slipped and he was suddenly on the ground.

The scene fell silent once again.

"Uh, Kyoya," Rika said hesitantly. "Are you okay?"

He glared at her and shot up to his feet. "Of course I am. Nothing happened."

Everyone nodded. They hadn't seen anything at all. Kyoya adjusted his glasses and took several cautious steps. The ground wasn't even slippery with water.

"Now then, Tamaki," Kyoya said.

"Aieee!" Tamaki dashed away with Kyoya right behind. As the two were busy, Rika took this opportunity to shoot the twins in the back.

"You wanna fight, Rika-senpai?" The twins asked, turning around to her with a dark grin.
"Yes!" Rika yelled, jumping up in the air. She grabbed another water gun. "Bring it on, you two evil twins!"

The three fought it out, shooting each other back and forth. Chiyo joined Rika's side, taking down Kaoru with a headshot.

Honey watched, sitting in the pool, feeling a hint of jealousy. They seemed like they were having so much fun, laughing and screaming. He swam over to the edge of the pool and climbed out. Then he ran to the cabinet and picked a gun for himself.

"I wanna play too!" Honey shouted, running into the middle of the battlefield. Mori, who couldn't possibly leave his cousin alone like that, joined in.

"Haruhi!" Tamaki grabbed the girl. "Help meeeee!" He and Kyoya had already ran around the pool once.

"What? Don't get me into this-" Haruhi said, trying to squirm out of his tight grip. Then Kyoya pulled the trigger and got Haruhi in the cheek.

"Oh, apologies, Haruhi." Kyoya said, pushing his glasses up.

Haruhi stared warily. She really didn't want to get involved in the fight between Kyoya and Tamaki. There was no doubt who would win in the end.

"Haru-chan!" Honey cried out. He was running around getting drenched while randomly firing at the four intense fighters. "Come join us! It's fun!"

"How is that fun?" Haruhi asked, watching the carnage unfold. Mori was standing by, enjoying the show while occasionally reaching his hand out to block Honey from getting hit anywhere vital. The battle was quite even, since neither side was ready to give up. All four of them were firing with two guns in each hand, but Honey was really taking most of the damage.

"Join our side, Haruhi!" Rika yelled, running to the poolside for a quick refill.
"No thanks." Haruhi shook her head.
Splat! "Gotcha, Haruhi!" Hikaru grinned mischievously. Haruhi sighed, standing up. "Tamaki..." Kyoya said.
"Nooo!" Tamaki ran to the twins, dodging Kyoya's wrath as best as possible.

Before anyone had noticed, the entire Host Club was drenched, even Haruhi, who'd been target practice for the twins. Some of the guests joined in hesitantly, picking up a gun and standing around with uncertainty. Once the guest was hit, though, she'd join in, shooting others down with a laugh. To these Host Club guests, a water gun fight was new to them, but they found it fun anyway.

About twenty minutes later, Rika laid down on a beach chair, gasping for air. "Oh no! I think... this is... the end for me..."

Chiyo knelt down next to Rika, playing along. "No, Rika-senpai! You can't die yet! You still have, um, your boyfriend waiting for you at home!"

"I'm sorry, Chiyo-san." Rika said, taking an exaggerated gasp of air. She grabbed Chiyo's hand. "I'm... not going... to make it. You... You must live... a ha-happy life, Chiyo... san. For me..."

Chiyo nodded fiercely. "I will, Rika-senpai!"

"Thank... you..." Rika closed her eyes and relaxed, feeling the warm sun on her skin. She heard Chiyo stand up.

"I will get revenge for you!" Chiyo yelled, chasing the twins down again. The twins cackled madly.

Rika sat up with a content sigh.

"Rika!"

Someone was crashing down upon her. Someone with a panicked expression, one that she had rarely seen before.

"Ky-Kyoya!"

He landed with his hands on either side of her, and his face was inches from her chest. A light pink dusted his cheeks and ears.

Rika sighed, trying to beat down the blush. "You know, Kyoya, it'd be one thing if it was a banana peel, but you tripped over absolutely nothing!"

Kyoya straightened himself. "So-Sorry, Rika."

"What is with you today? The ground isn't even that wet." She tapped the concrete. Then she eyed the bags under his eyes and the fatigue that seemed to be emanating from him. "Are you tired?"

He nodded. "A bit." He was slowly edging away. This was so absurd to Rika. Was it common for people to start tripping everywhere when they're tired?

"Hey, Ri-chan!" Honey sat down next to her with a grin, banishing all previous thoughts. "That was fun, wasn't it?"

Rika blinked, and then nodded, beaming. "Yup! Water gun fights are the best! Oh, have you gone on any of the water slides yet? They're really fun. You should go."

"Okay! I will!"
"Honey!" Ayako cried, carrying a tube over. "Come join me! Let's go ride a water slide!"

"Okay," Honey stood. Then he glanced at Rika.

"Okay," Honey stood. Then he glanced at Rika. She smiled. "What? Go ahead."

He watched a moment more, almost as if in concern and then smiled faintly. "Okay. See you later then, Ri- chan!"

He dashed off to Ayako. Rika sighed, placing her chin in her two palms. "I'm hungry." She said to no one in particular.

"Would you like to order some food?"

Rika glanced at Kyoya, who had come to stand next to her. She turned back to the front, watching as Honey and Ayako climbed up the stairs. She sighed. "That'd be nice."

"I was thinking of ordering bentos for everyone," Kyoya said. He looked at her, and his glasses flashed briefly. "What do you think?"

"Do you want me to do it?"

"Well, we don't exactly have everyone's preferences."

"What? The great, all-knowing Ootori Kyoya doesn't know what kind of bento everyone in this waterpark likes?" Rika said mockingly but smiling genuinely. She stood, stretching. "Why don't you just ask them?"

He handed her a paper menu. "Here you go then. Get everyone's order, and I'll make the call."

Rika sighed. "Fine, fine. Lazy bum."

He smiled, as she wandered off to ask Tamaki and the girls around him. That was when he noticed Chiyo and the Hitachiin twins with their heads put together, as if they were conspiring. He saw Chiyo glance secretively at Rika and then whip back around at the twins. Now just what were they discussing? Something like this would not go unnoticed with Kyoya. He walked over to them slowly.

"What's going on here?" Kyoya asked amiably. He had never expected Minami Chiyo to get along with the Hitachiins, so he was quite intrigued by the scene.

"Nothing!" Chiyo replied loudly with a strained grin.

Hikaru and Kaoru exchanged glances, communicating in that silent way of theirs. Kyoya often wondered what it was like to have a twin, someone that almost thought the same you did.

"Actually, Minami-senpai," Kaoru said. "We should totally get Kyoya-senpai into this thing." "What?" Chiyo looked dumbfounded. "Bu-But-"

"It'll be fine." Hikaru said. "Plus, with Kyoya-senpai on board, we'll have greater chances of succeeding." "Really?" She asked, eyes widening. The twins nodded knowingly before turning to Kyoya.
Hikaru smirked. "Hey, Kyoya-senpai, do you want to see Rika-senpai in a bikini?"
"Yes!" Chiyo squealed excitedly. The twins shot her down with a stare and she clamped her mouth shut. Kyoya smiled back. "What exactly are you three planning?"

The twins grinned, pulling Kyoya into their circle. It was about time they had some fun with their short- tempered toy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 12.4K 27
UNDER MAJOR EDITING After one dangerous decision, leaves Sakura Nazo disowned, scarred, and with amnesia. When she decides to enroll in Ouran Academy...
622K 22.8K 41
We all know Mitsukuni Haninozuka, also known as Honey-senpai, right? Well have you heard of Tomoyo Haninozuka, Honey-senpai's little sister? A first...
71.7K 2.2K 14
Mizura lives her life be her family's only rule. While it may seem harsh, she has no trouble following it. Then she meets the loveable Mitsukuni Hani...
181K 5.2K 21
He met her at a club, bought her and their new lives begins! Kaneki x Touka AU love story!