Sweet as Honey (An OHSHC FanF...

By BubblesTheHippo

Honey meets a new girl. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Ch 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
BONUS!!!!!!

Part 31

1.5K 41 13
By BubblesTheHippo

Otsu and Hirase were sleeping in the room next to mine. Knowing this didn't help me go to sleep. In fact, I doubted anything would.

I sighed, rolling over to my side and wrapping Hiro into a tight hug. Hiro, help me fall asleep. Why can't I sleep?

Bling!

Bling!

A small patch of the room lit up. That would be my cell phone. Since I couldn't sleep anyway, I rolled lazily off of bed and snatched it up from my desk. It was almost midnight.

I crawled back under the warm covers. It was a notification that I had an email. At this time? No, wait, this mail had been sent a few hours ago, at about 9 PM. It was just telling me that I hadn't seen the email yet. What a surprisingly pesky phone.

"From: Haninozuka Mitsukuni Subject: Hi Rika!

Hello. Did your talk with your mom go well? Are you sleeping yet? This is my email, and my cellphone number is xxxxxxxxxx. Feel free to call or email me whenever!"

Aw, sweet Honey. I like him so much. I blushed at the thought, as my stomach decided to practice flips. What am I thinking? I wonder what it'd be like without him though... Actually, I don't even want to imagine that.

Should I call him right now? No, he must be sleeping. What if I emailed him? I can't sleep right now though.

"Hiro-chan, should I call Mitsukuni right now?" I whispered to the bear in the dark. I closed my eyes, relaxing. There was just no way I'd be sleeping well tonight. Besides, it'd be fine if I just slipped over to Honey's house and slipped back before anyone found out, right? And I can always leave a note to tell Azumi where I was. But I guess the main issue is: Would Honey mind?

The endless what-ifs swirled in my mind. Eventually, I got confused and gave up.

I'll just listen to my gut.

And my gut is telling me to call Honey right now. I think my gut is a selfish brat, but I'll listen to it anyway.

Ringggg! Ringggg!

I waited. There was no way he'd pick up, and if he did, he'd be in pissed-off-Honey mode. Maybe I shouldn't have called. I'm disturbing his sleep after all.

"Hello?" Honey's groggy voice came through. I stifled a laugh. His voice like that was so cute and much deeper.

"Mitsukuni?" I said. "It's-"

"Why are you calling right now, Rika?" He asked rather loudly. He was definitely annoyed, but it seemed like he was also trying not to be annoyed.

"I can't sleep."
"And? Can you hurry up?"
"And... I don't know what to do."
"Do you want to come over?"
He can read my mind! Oh dang, he can read my mind!
"Can I?" I asked quietly. Please say yes! Please say yes!
"Hurry up and be quiet about it."
"Okay. Thanks, Mitsukuni!"
"Oh yeah, be careful. If you get kidnapped again, then I think that kidnapper might die this time." "What are you saying, Mitsukuni?" I asked with a small giggle.
"I'm tired!" He whined. "Now hurry up and come over."
"Okay!"

We hung up as I hopped out of bed, suddenly invigorated. I turned on the lamp at my desk and found a post- it note. I scribbled a quick message to Azumi: "If I'm not in bed, then I'm at Mitsukuni's. Can't sleep. I'm fine. If you're worried, just send someone over to Mitsukuni's house. Or call my cellphone. Thanks. - Rika."

That should do. I slapped it onto my pillow, grabbed Hiro, and then opened my window. Screw it all! I hopped out of the window and did my best to shut it from the outside. Then I dashed across the lawn towards Mitsukuni's house.

But, exactly, how would I get to him?
My phone buzzed in my hand. It was Honey. "Hello?" "Where are you?"

"Lawn," I said. I tried to take a deep breath to not sound like I was panting. "I'm at the side of your house that's next to mine."

"Okay, hang on. I'll come find you." He hung up. Wasn't he tired?

A moment later, a door slid open. Honey stepped out and waved at me, in his light blue bunny pajamas. How cute. I ran over to him, clutching Hiro to my chest. Oh wait, I'm wearing my pink striped pajamas too. Oh well, it's not like their strange, ugly, or embarrassing.

"You brought Hiro-chan?" He asked, grabbing my right hand and pulling me in. I nodded, sliding the door shut behind me. "Are you sure it's okay-"

"It's fine. Just be quiet." He pulled me through an empty hall, down another, and to his bedroom. We slipped in and were soon tucked under his warm covers.

"Why can't you sleep?" Honey asked. His voice was warm and sleepy, and I could see his eyelids drooping. "I haven't been able to sleep very well lately." I replied with a shrug.
"And you can if you're with me?" He smiled in a teasing way.
I grinned back. "Maybe." I snuggled into him. He didn't mind at all, pulling me close.

We were quiet for a while, and we were very, very close. Oh crap. I don't think I'll be able to sleep like this after all!

My heart drummed away, beating faster than usual. Yup, no way I can sleep with this fast and loud of a heart beat.

"Relax, Rika." Honey murmured. He was already falling asleep. "You're safe here."

"I know." I replied in a whisper. I relaxed, slightly. "It's just that - this was the second time already, Mitsukuni. And they say that the third time's the charm, right? What if... What if the next time, they really do get me?"

Honey inhaled slowly. Maybe he was already asleep. "They won't." He opened his eyes, and those sweet brown eyes were dark but affectionate. He pulled me closer, until I was tucked under his chin. "I won't let them. I won't let that happen."

Somehow, those words were more reassuring than any amount of Squad members. I smiled, finally relaxing. Before long, I could feel myself drifting into pleasant sleep.

My phone's alarm rang at eight in the morning. I blinked. My mind was still foggy from sleep. Wow. I can't believe it. I finally got some undisturbed rest, even if it was only for like eight hours. Actually, eight hours is really good for me.

Maybe I should just permanently sleep with Honey. That sounds wrong.

I glanced over to my side. Honey was sleeping soundly, and this time I wasn't in a death grip. He had one arm under my neck, which was probably really numb since my head's not exactly the lightest thing. He was curled around me, like a protective shell, with his other arm hanging loose by him. Thank goodness, it'd be easier to slip out.

Ding! Ding!

I snatched my phone up and turned the alarm off. Ugh, I want to keep sleeping, but Azumi will get worried if I'm not there.

I slowly slid out from under the covers and to the wooden floor. I stretched, yawning. Then, taking Hiro and my cellphone, I snuck quietly out of his room.

It took a while for me to find my way back out of his house. Then I had to dash across the lawn to my window, slam it open, and hop in. I was in my cold bed within ten minutes, and a crumbled post-it note was in the trash. I sighed, hugging warm Hiro to me. Surely I could fall back asleep.

Azumi prepared some chocolate chip waffles, a glass of milk, and a bowl of mango for breakfast. Did she think I was traumatized? Usually she wouldn't get me waffles, and certainly not the chocolate kind. And mango was one of my favorite fruit, second to strawberries. What was even stranger was that Kimiko was sitting across from me with an identical breakfast.

She stared at me critically. I was starting to get tired of everyone's worried stares at this point. "I'm fine, Onee-san, so stop looking like you're waiting for me to faint." I said in an extremely peeved tone. Well, I hadn't planned on sounding like a brat.

She nodded, forcing a smile. "Sorry, it's just that... well, I heard you got..." She shook her head. "You're fine then?"

"They didn't do a thing," I replied. "And why are you eating breakfast with me?"

"Can I not?" She asked with a raised brow. "I'm kidding. It was just cause I wasn't able to see you yesterday after the kidnapping thing."

"You were working right?"

"Yeah."

"And?"

"I just wanted to see you and make sure you're fine." Kimiko said with a vague wave of her hand. "And I heard that you have a boyfriend now."

Talk about a big switch between topics. I nodded though.

She leaned forward with a curious smile. "So?" Her brown eyes were bright. "Who is it? Who is it? Come on! Tell me."

"Mitsukuni," I turned away with a blush.

"Aw!" Kimiko squealed. "Honey right? The great martial artist and our neighbor next door? That's cute. You guys must be a cute couple."

I could feel my face heating up even more. "No-Not really."
"Wow, I don't think I've ever seen you blush like this before," She said.
"You've changed too." I shot back, quickly taking a bite of the waffle. "You're calmer and... better now." "Better?"
"I-I mean I like you more like this."
Kimiko stared at me in disbelief. "How did I change for you to like me more? What do you mean by that?"

I stared at the plate and shrugged. "We used to be close until you went to highschool, and then after that, you changed. You were all about appearance and makeup, and I didn't like that. But now you're more like that again. Like, you aren't going all over the place about boys and makeup."

A small, sweet smile spread across her face. It was then that I realized that Kimiko was quite pretty. She had a nice, slim face and her eyes were very bright when they caught the light. There was even a glimmer of dark red in them. "That's cause I have Masahiko-kun now. He's so sweet and kind and cute and handsome."

"I want to meet him," I said suddenly.
"Really?" Kimiko asked, sounding excited. "I want you to meet him too! I'll bring him over someday, okay?" I nodded, smiling. "Okay."

I spent the day quietly studying. Azumi hovered around me for a few hours, and even suggested that I go see the doctor or therapist. She eventually left after I got fed up and glared at her. Otsu and Hirase sat in my room, on the couch, chatting for a while. Then they pulled out their laptops and began doing something.

Mom called sometime in the afternoon and fussed over me some more. It was really starting to get annoying. Even the servants in the house stared at me with extreme concern, as if I was a fragile glass flower ready to shatter at any moment.

So by the time I went to school on Monday, I was ready to punch anyone who gave me that look.

When I saw Honey in the morning, I stared at him pointedly. "If you so as even ask if I'm alright," I left my threat open-ended.

He grinned. "Okay! I'm sure you're fine, Rika. You're a tough person, right?"

I pursed my lips. Was he being sarcastic? His eyes were genuine, though, so I brushed it off.

"Rika-chan," Hirase said walking over to my side. "This school... is huge!"

"You're surprised?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Hirase shrugged, towering over me. He was even taller than Otsu. Honey stared at the two and then at me.

"This is Hirase," I said, gesturing at said man. "And Otsu. The two Squad members Mom stuck on me as bodyguards."

"Ohh."
"Nice to meet you!" The two said with a short bow.
"I'm Haninozuka Mitsukuni." Honey bowed back. "Nice to meet you." "Oh, Rika-chan, is this-" Hirase pointed at Honey, glancing around.
I nodded with a quiet sigh. "Yes."
"Is what?" Honey asked curiously.

Hirase grinned and then mouthed the word "boyfriend." I glanced wildly around, but luckily there were only a few people. I doubted they'd noticed anyhow.

"The school will let you have bodyguards here?" Honey turned back to me.

"My mom probably spoke to the chairman." We started walking towards class. "Where's Mori?"

"He had some early training session for kendo."

"Even though we're taking our mid-terms today?"

As we talked, people glanced curiously at Otsu and Hirase who tailed a few feet away from me. I sighed. Couldn't they just trust that I'd be safe at school?

During class, Otsu and Hirase sat in the back as we began the testing.
"You poor child!" Tamaki cried, sweeping me off my feet with a classic bone-crushing hug. "Getting

kidnapped, twice too!"
"Let me go!" I yelled, squirming in his grip.

"Let her go, Senpai." Haruhi said, tugging on the back of his shirt. Tamaki dropped me down on my feet after a moment. I stumbled to regain my balance and dusted off my dress.

Otsu and Hirase hovered nearby, looking concerned. I waved them away. "This is the Host Club." I went through some quick introductions.

"What are these men here for?!" Tamaki asked, pointing at them with a suspicious gaze. "They're being bodyguards." I replied. "It's fine. Just ignore them."

Hirase's mouth dropped open. "Rika-chan! How could you?! I thought we were friends!" I raised a questioning eyebrow at his dramatic act.

"What are you talking about? And be quiet, we're in the library."
"You don't just tell your friends to ignore your other friends." Hirase said.

"And generally friends aren't people hired by your mom to protect you from kidnappers." I shot back, crossing my arms. I returned my attention to the Host Club, who were crowding around the library table Naoko and I were sitting at.

"Wait, Rika-chan!" Tamaki tugged on my sleeve. "Even if they're your bodyguards, how can you trust them? It's okay, we'll be-"

"Oh, Tama-chan, just cram it!" I shoved him towards Haruhi. "I've known these guys since I was young. They're like twenty or thirty years older than me."

"Hey, I am not that old!" Hirase said in protest. "He might be." He pointed at Otsu.

Otsu raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "I'm still in my thirties."

Tamaki's eyes widened. "They-"

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked loudly, cutting Tamaki off. It was lunch, and I'd been reviewing some of my history notes with Naoko. "Shouldn't you be eating lunch?"

The twins grinned at me. "We heard about what happened."

"That's great." I snapped back, turning to Kyoya. "Why are you guys here?"

"We can't say hello to a friend?" Kyoya asked with a small smile.

"We're just glad you're alright." Haruhi said.

"Thanks Haruhi." I smiled back.

"Was it scary?" Hikaru asked in genuine seriousness.

I shrugged. "Kinda, more annoying though. Can't really compare with you and Kaoru and spiders."

The twins shared a grin. "Those kidnappers need to do some research!"

"How did your first few mid-terms go?" I asked Haruhi. "Don't you have to be number one in your grade to keep your scholarship here?"

"Yeah," Haruhi nodded. "It wasn't that bad actually."
"As expected of Haruhi!" Tamaki crushed her in a hug.
"Oh yes, Rika." Kyoya said, pulling out his black notebook. "We've decided on a one-day Host Club trip to a

resort. You're welcome to come along."

"What kind of resort is this?"

"My family and yours are both sponsoring the company that's building the resort. It's a water park, Rika."

"It'll be fun, Ri-chan!" Honey grinned. "You should come!"

"There will be lots of water slides." Hikaru said.

"And I heard there will be water guns." Kaoru said.

The two twins leaned over me. "Wouldn't that be fun?" Evil, sinister grins appeared on their faces, and I felt like I was in the presence of two demons plotting the apocalypse.

"You demon twins!" Tamaki shrieked, shoving the two apart. "The point of this trip is to make sure our honored guests have fun!"

"It's not going to be like the one you guys went to last time right?" I asked wearily.

"The one where Honey-senpai got washed away?" Haruhi said, shaking her head. "I sure hope not."

Kyoya held up a hand. "No, no. This resort is already nearing completion. My family has been invited to visit it and evaluate it. If we want something to be changed, then we can request it. I'm being sent by my family to go, and the owners agreed to allow the Host Club to come for a day. If you need a reason to get your mother to let you go, just tell her that you'll check out the place in the position of your family. No one has been sent over by the Hayashi yet to evaluate the place."

"An excellent reason," I smirked. "I'll talk to Mom about it then. Wait, are you going to take the entire Host Club? Like, all the guests?"

"We're only taking twenty lucky guests." Kyoya's glasses glinted ominously. "Lucky in what way?" I asked, already knowing the answer.
"Of course, coming from a good family increases their chances."
Oh, great.

For some strange reason, rumors that I'd been kidnapped twice began swirling through the school halls. People stared at me, murmuring.

"Is that her?"

"The girl with the big red bow, right?"

"She got kidnapped twice already?"

"Better stay away from her."

"No wonder she has those two hulks following her."

"Bodyguards?"

"Who is she?"

I frowned as I walked out of the school at the end of the day. Couldn't they shut up? Since we were taking our mid-terms, all club activities were stopped. I rode the limo back with Honey and Mori.

"Hey Mitsukuni," I leaned towards Honey, whispering into his ear. "The gang's coming to visit me during the summer, like early-summer. I was thinking we could meet up at the school."

Honey glanced at me. "What? Will it be okay?"

"If it's the school, it's fine right?" I asked worriedly. "And I want the Host Club to be there too. The gang will want to meet them."

"It should be okay. I want to meet them too." I nodded.

I called Mom at the end of the day and managed to persuade her about going to the resort. She thought it was a good idea and told me she'd email me a form to fill out. I would have to analyze the resort very well.

Mid-terms went by quickly. After the night with Honey, though, my sleeping still hadn't improved. In fact, I was starting to have strange nightmares involving the guy and the gun, and every time, blood was everywhere.

Friday was our last day before summer break. Chiyo was excited and kept bouncing in her seat during the test. I sighed. We'd have to go visit Aunt soon, and those visits were never fun. They were absolutely morbid and depressing.

The Host Club decided they would be having club activites on Friday. Thankfully, Chess Club wasn't, so I wandered over to the Club that day.

"Rika-senpai!" The twins yelled, glomping me with a hug. They were wearing something that was very soft. It wasn't the school uniform. Instead, they were wearing orange sweatpants and hoodies, with sharp cat-like ears on the top of the hoodie. They even had three black stripes on each cheek as whiskers.

"Hello." I said, feeling exhausted to the core. I'd only gotten five hours of sleep last night and felt ready to collapse. "I came here to take a nap. And nice costume you guys got there."

"Okay." The twins had unsettling grins. Then they picked me up and dashed into the backroom.

"Wha- Hey, what's going on?!" I was tossed into the changing room along with a package.

"Change!" They ordered.

"What if I don't want to?" I grumbled, pulling the outfit out of the bag. "What is this?" It was a pair of pink sweatpants and a pink hoodie, similar to the ones they were wearing.

"Haruhi's going to wear one too!" The twins chorused outside. "We all are!"

"I don't want to." I whined, sitting down stubbornly.

"If you don't," Hikaru's deeper voice drifted in ominously. "We'll get Kyoya-senpai."

"That's not threatening in the slightest." I said.

"He can be very scary." Kaoru said, mimicking his brother's creepy tone. "With that black notebook of his."

"And that laptop."

"And those glasses."

"An-"

The door slammed open. "What is going on?" Kyoya demanded. I giggled. He really was the Demon King. How else could he have known the twins were talking about him?

"Rika-senpai won't change." Hikaru said, sounding like a tattletaling kid.

"Why should I?" I yelled, chucking the package out through the curtain. "I came here to relax, you know, as a guest. Not as a... toy!"

"But you are our toy," The twins said, poking their heads in with identical creeper grins. "That's creepy." I said, throwing a shoe at each twins' face.
"Ow!"
"Hey!"

"Serves you demons right," I crossed my arms.

Kyoya sighed, pushing his glasses up. "Please change and go along with this, Rika. It'll make everything much easier."

"Are you going to wear something similar?"

"Yes, it's animal-themed day to celebrate the start of summer break." Kyoya replied.

I frowned. "I'm not even a part of the Host Club anymore!"

"Just... consider yourself as a part-timer," He smiled and then walked away. Psh, he really knows how to act cool huh? I think I know what his cake will be like.

"Come on!" The twins yelled impatiently, waving the package in my face.

"Fine!" I snatched the package out of their hands and jerked the curtain shut. "But no makeup and no hair!" "Awww," came the disappointed reply.

I changed quickly, pulling the hoodie on. It was pink throughout, except for the darker red pocket in the middle and the sleeves.

"Geez, this is ridiculous." I mumbled, aware of the heat in my cheeks as I pulled the curtain aside. "Put the hoodie up!" Kaoru said excitedly. He pulled it on, before grinning.
"Great!" Hikaru beamed. "Let me just take a few pictures." He pulled out a camera.
"No way!" I grabbed the camera.

"Noo!" Hikaru yelled dramatically. "We need pictures to show our mom!"

"Yeah, don't you know we designed these clothes ourselves?" Kaoru joined in. The two stared at me with puppy eyes.

"We want to show our mom." Hikaru said, almost sounding like he was whimpering.

"She'll be proud, you know." Kaoru's eyes softened.

"She doesn't get to see our designs often."

"That's why we need to take pictures."

"We need a model in the clothes to really bring out its form and appearance."

"Okay! Okay!" I shoved the camera back into Hikaru's hands. "You guys win! But don't expect me to smile, okay?'

"Yay!" The two jumped in joy.
"Just stay still." Hikaru said. "It doesn't matter what face you're making."

I frowned, letting my hands dangle at my side as Hikaru snapped a few pictures. "Great!" He grinned at me, smacking my arm lightly. "Thanks a lot, Rika-senpai! Now let's go!"

These little manipulative and yet lovable idiots...

I smiled. Then remembered what was on the hoodie. "I don't want to go outside." I sat down on the ground once again.

"What?" Kaoru asked, mouth wide.
"But the point was for you to show-"
I glared at Hikaru. "Show what? This is-"

"Guys, I think the hoodie is too big." The door opened and Haruhi stepped in, wearing a similar outfit, only in light gray. The sleeves and pocket were a darker gray, however. And, on the top of the hoodie were two adorable mouse ears.

"Haruhi!" The Hitachiin twins bounded over to her.
"It's supposed to be big." Hikaru said, stroking the ears on the top of her head.

"Are you sure? I feel like it's about to slip off and completely cover my face." Haruhi readjusted the hoodie, completely oblivious to the two boys' feelings for her.

"You look adorable!" Kaoru grinned.

Haruhi stared at me, sitting on the floor. "Rika-senpai? Are you okay?" Then a small smile broke out on her face. "You look really cute like that. Of course you'd be a-"

"No no no!" I yelled, jumping to my feet. "I don't want to wear this." I crossed my arms. "A-Anyway, Haruhi, a mouse really suits you."

"Does it?" She smiled warmly. "Thanks."
"Now just say squeak!" The twins yelled excitedly.

"Squeak?" Haruhi said curiously. Her innocent expression caused Hikaru and Kaoru to turn away, blushing. I giggled at the sight.

"Hey, Hikaru, Kaoru," the door opened once more to reveal Kyoya. "You might want to help out Tamaki. We'll be opening the doors in fifteen minutes."

I burst out laughing when I saw Kyoya, as the twins filed out of the backroom with Haruhi following. He was wearing a black hoodie with white pockets and sleeves. The best thing though were the two pointy dog ears on the top.

Kyoya glanced at me, obviously unamused.

I giggled some more. "It's so- haha - you look so-"

He waited, eyebrows raised. "So what?"

"Strangely cute," I said, covering my mouth with my hand to hide the smirk. He had the hood up and there was something attractive about the sight. It looked like he was a black and white Shiba Inu.

Kyoya sighed as he crossed his arms. "Are you in any position to laugh, Rika?" "What? I was forced into this." I shot back. "By you, too."

"Hika-" Kyoya said, turning to the twin that had already left. "Hm. Now why would they put you in this outfit and..." He stared distractedly at the wall.

"What?" I asked.
"Ri-chan! Look, look!" Honey came jumping into the room, before screeching to a halt in front of me. "Eh?!" He was wearing a brown version of the outfit and at the top were bear ears. My eyebrows rose at the sight. "Mitsukuni, you're a bear?" I said.

"Mitsukuni, you're a bear?" I said.

"Takashi is too!" Honey skipped over to me and then reached up to pet the ears on my hoodie. I turned away from him, blushing. "Don't do that!" I finally yelled, slapping his hands away. My own fingers brushed against the soft, white material. "Argh! Why am I the bunny?!"

Honey laughed quietly. "It fits you, Rika. You're a cute bunny."
Damn it. Damn the twins too. And damn Kyoya for making me put this on in the first place!

I cleared my throat. "Thanks, Mitsukuni. And I talked to my mom, Kyoya, and she said it's fine. I just have to fill out a bunch of forms when I'm there and take pictures and some other boring stuff."

When I glanced at Kyoya, he seemed to unfreeze and a small smile came. He nodded. "Alright then. That's good to hear. Today, we'll also be announcing which guests get to go with us to the resort."

"Okay," I said. "I'll stay in the backroom then."

"Are you sure?" Kyoya asked.

"I'm not a guest if I'm dressed up like this," I gestured at the costume. Plus, Aya-chan would be out there, and I didn't want to see her. I didn't want more rumors to pop up about me. "But what's Tamaki wearing?"

"He's also a dog, only it's yellow." Kyoya replied. "We're all paired up except for Haruhi."
Dogs, cats, and a mouse. Is this a game of chase? And, as usual, poor Haruhi is the one being chased after...

Once the two were gone, I settled down on the couch, resting my head on a pillow. Really, why had the twins let me be the bunny, when Honey would have made a much better bunny? Though he's absolutely adorable with those bear ears, but still...

I closed my eyes and relaxed. Surely I could catch some sleep here. I was safe here. I was with people I loved.

As the beautiful melody of teacups, light chatter, and fangirl squeals reached me, I felt myself slowly slipping into the darkness. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.7K 33
•Fanfiction• The Ouran highschool host club suddenly has a new member entrusted to them. The principal is a friend of the wife of Pubert Addams. Thei...
182K 4.6K 44
Ouran Academy, an elite school filled of with the kids of the elitist Japanese kids and a hand full of scholarship students. As Haruhi Fujioka stumb...
181K 5.2K 21
He met her at a club, bought her and their new lives begins! Kaneki x Touka AU love story!
6.7K 191 32
The story about how you became a host in the Ouran High School Host Club!