You'll Choose me ''RIGHT''? (...

By Bisshmowdforever

At first, you think LOVE is the only thing that can make you go round. But no, it's not, It also be yourself... More

(Justin and Austin Fanfiction)
The beginning :))
The moment you started changing how you liked Justin..
The DAY! <3
Nothing to say xDD
The 2nd tragedy LOL :''>
The crazy thoughts :)
Jelly Baby? :)
His ugly side.
It's just a NIGHTMARE >"<
Just chillin xDD
Really Justin? xD
They make fun on me -_-
Okay Okay xDD
Yeah I'm a sailor, The ship about to sail.
Laughter's is the best medicine!
Straightforward.
It's confusing me, BIG TIME!
Heck Yeah :)
HA-HA! "Busted".
Now I see what you did there.
He's GROUNDED.
He's so mean.
Revealing the truth.
Who own's my heart?
Babe, I'm JEALOUS.
A Little too not over you.
Sorry I need too.
Now he's gone! -_-"
ahsjadhafhdsbghs.
Heartbreak Girl.
I'll never go, Far away from you.
But still this isn't over.
That MMS.
The VMA'S.
Fuck you!
That dream.
Dream came REAL?! -_-
I'm stupid!
The truth.
The evil one.
That POV.
I' fight for what I love, and I love what I'm fighting for.
I give up <\3
Because it's beyond GODLIKE.
That MESSAGE.
He's GONE? <\3
P.S. I'm here and you are never alone!
Shut-Up!

Oooops!

126 1 0
By Bisshmowdforever

I was awake by the light rays hitting my face. I stood up while yawning. Justin was still sleeping, burried his face through the pillow you can see his perfect flex in the arms. And yes he sleeps with you with his boxers and shirtless.

You smiled as you unlocked your phone, SHIT! you see the twitter as they papparazi popped out all the stolen pictures from the fight last night at mcdonalds.

you see the @TMZ pics,, there were justin punching Austin. And the other side You and selena while she was pushing you against the wall. 

Justin! wake up! were in trouble! you keep shaking him.

What?? its too early let me sleep" he said in his raspy voice.

No! TMZ popped the news on what happen last night, here look!

What the fuck? he said as he jumped up while snatching the phone at your hand.

He throw it as he put his fingers on his face. You sitted next to him while rubbing his back in comfort.

Shit! this is the worst news ever! and what most worst is that it's true! Now im gonna face tons of baseless comments, Bombard Questions and they wont stop criticizing me" ugh! He looked at you.

"We are on this together" you nodded as you hugged his torso.

Now lets get some breakfast he said while pulling you outside the room.

You spotted all the boys and kenny infront of the t.v.

"The popstar Justin Bieber punched New Rising artist Austin Mahone inside the Mcdonalds. As you can see (they were also playing the video and the stolen pictures) at the other side The pop princess Selena Gomez was attacking some girl.. But they said that girl was Justin's P.A.? A lot of Questions is popping from our minds. What is the real reason at this insidence? Is it because Selena caught cheating with Austin and Justin got mad and punch Austin and his P.A. tried to stop but Selena attacked her?" This is cleverTV now we want all your comments below."

The fuck?! Justin said while clenching his jaw. Then all of them turned around.

Kenny walked toward us. "Justin what is that? Now scooter is calling me, He was so mad at you"

Justin pulled you infront of him. "Go change we need to go there" he was looking at you seriously.

"Going where?" he grabs you as he run upstairs.

"Just change and i'll wait you in the car"! You nodded as you started showering and changing into some pink sweatshirt and gray jeans as you slipped some white supra. 

See you guys later! they all nodded as you run outside.

You hopped inside, He's wearing white V-neck shirt clack swaggy pants and white supra with a white beenie. and his black shades. 

Buckle your seatbelts honey, it's gonna be a long bumpy ride" he said sarcastically.

Oh well, buckle yourself coz it's gonna be a long Quiet ride" talk to yourself! you looked at the window ignoring his presence.

What is your problem?! i just warned you, why are you acting that way?! he was now yelling.

And what is wrong with you?! I just replied?! To your "bumpy ride", with my "Quiet ride"!! Now get over it and just drive!! you yelled back.

He was mocking as he started the engine. you can hear him cursing and sulking.

Justin? are you still mad at me? You asked just to cut the silence. He didn't replied.

JUSTIN?? Hello? he keeps ignoring you.

Justin? Can't you hear me? Talk to me please? I'm so sorry! he keeps driving.

K Fine! don't talk to me. That's great. I feel so great geeze! you kicked the front side of the car as you hopped outside. 

He ignored you as he opened the glassdoor from the studio.

You followed him while pouting. 

You see him talking to scooter, you can feel the madness in Scooters face as he looked at justin while talking.

You can feel the conversation getting and getting more intense, as they face each other and then justin slammed the door with force.

You run infront of him. But he bumped your shoulders as he continued walking ignoring your presence. 

Justin will you stop ignoring me? Please, It hurts" you said from behind. You see him stopped from walking and tuned to face you.

"Look, (he cupped your face) I'm sorry but i'm not in the mood to talk to anyone" this stuation is a total mess. I can't even handle it on my own" he sounds sad.

You cupped his face back. (now its weird your both cupping each others face LOL) 

I know, I know. That's why you need to stop ignoring me. Coz we are in this together, I won't leave you hanging. No matter what i'll be your sidekick coz remeber? You're my hero" I loveyou baby, Forever. 

He smiled as he played your nose with his nose. "That's why iloved you too" and yeah my pretty sidekick let's kick some stinky asses" You both laughing while playing with your noses.

But then camera flashes everywhere.. Annoying media started attacking.. Justin grabbed you as you both started running. 

That was close! you sad while giggling and catching for breathe.

I know.. but they got the picture of us being lovey dovey" he said while scratching the back of his head.

And? you don't like it? 

No, I'm wondering if they will popped it out Be sure i look good on it! he said while snapping his finger.

HA-HA! can you faced me my boy? you said while cupping his face.

Well you always 'LOOK GOOD'' and oops! "Looking Good and hot'' you playfully peck him on the lips.

He gives you his billion dollar smile. Excuse me girl? But that isn't enough can I have it again? One more time? he said winking.

Alrighty then! you smashed your lips on him. You both been making out for like 6oseconds.

Buuhoooo! who's this feisty couple over here? ou both heared a voice from behind. 

It was scooter with usher. 

You both looked to each other and "OOOPS"! you both said at the same time.

You nervously say "HI' ... 

Aww so she's your new girl? Usher said while grabbing justin ignoring your presence.

Yes  and i'm serious bout it, And (he pointed a finger on usher's face) If you tried to stop me That's never gonna happen! 

You run as you burged in. Yes! I agree "I won't let that happen" By the way i'm (yn) and i'm his P.A. slash girlfriend slash bestfriend slash sidekick slash future wife you were wiggling your eyebrows while smiling.

Buuuhoo! That was ahmmm. Verry uhmm... Long and amazing description of yours usher said as he handed you his hand for a handshake.

And oops. You slaps his forehead. You were laughing... Justin glares at you but you keep laughing..

What the heck was that? usher said a bit mad.

It's what you called foreshake! You know modern days. HA-HA-HA you keep lauging then justin gives you ''stop and shut the fuck up look'' so you stopped.

oh boy! I got it doomed am I? you said while leanig on justin's neck. 

Verry doomed my princess now if you want to be nice. Just sit on your throne and eat some muffins. As he handed you the box of muffins.

Yay! this is the best morning ever! thanks! you sit as you started eating joyfully.

stuffing and filling your mouth. (LOL you're hungry you both  didn't have breakfast before leaving the house right) 

Justin are you sure that's your new girfriend? usher said with a thingking face while looking at you.

I know she looks kinda embarassing and dorkyy  bro, but she is! and she's my dorkyy! he said while tapping usher's head. 

I heared that youngman! and my reply? Kiss me underneath the chocolate fountain" HA-HA-HA you said with mouth full.

Ahh, and kinda a bit psychotic? Usher said while giggling.

Hey you went too far! justin said while slapping usher's arm.

Kenny burged in. "No usher,, she's more worst than you ever notice. That's just her 5%" kenny said while giggling.

5 % what?! you kidding me right?? he said histerically.

HA-HA! no want me to show her true side? Now "STOP,LOOK AND LISTEN" justin said. Then he started walking towards you. 

What is it? justin? 

Well can I have some of your muffins? Im starving.. 

Oh okay.. You can have one... you handed him one muffin as you sitted away.

Hey! where you going? and why one? im not gonna be full in just one muffin? he said while pouting.

Stay right there! and don't move you cutie boy. But this muffins are mine! ask for more and i'll kick you off the dungeons. GRRRRRRR you said while pointing a finger on him.

See that? Justin said while looking at usher. 

Yeah and now I believe but she's so cute and so funny.. and so fluffy he said while looking at you.

You smiled as you walked towards them. Guys can I have some coffee? or atleast some soda? I'm kinda choking out here. 

Like these? usher said while wiggling the coke in his hand. 

Yes! like that! Now give it to me! you said as you sip it..

Okay? I'll be back. and justin looked at the kid she kinda lost her mommy HAHAHA usher said while giving you some goofy faces.

Justin he's so mean you said while tapping his shoulder and pouting. 

No he's not you were more mean than him. 

What? how? you aked with narrowed eyes.

Because you just smash that chocolate cream on my shoulders Im not a handkerchief! he said while taking his shirt off.

Buuuhhooo! Look at tha body isn't it attractive? you said while poking his abs.

Stop it right there, because im still mad at you for messing with my shirt. 

Aww but i think there's agoo cost. Now you're shirtless! It's more hillarious than i think" 

--------------------------

Okay it's kinda boring and nonesense I think? Sorry but i wrote this with my one eye open. Just kidding. Coz im a bit sleepy, I keep yawning infront of the computer so glad it wasn't dead. HAHAHAHAHA by the way thanks for reading. Lovelots <3

Continue Reading