I warned you// Carl Gallagher...

Door obeymaddiee

"I warned you. I fucking warned you to stay away. But you're a Gallagher. You don't know what you've gotten i... Meer

Welcome!
Moving day
The boy in the window
A/N
Meeting Debbie
Fucking Hell
Lunch.
You dont know what you're talking about.
How'd you get my number?
Robbing stores and Carl Gallagher
Jesus Christ..
Thank you, Fiona.
Fucking Bonnie.
"Then do it again"
Why now?
"We're done"
"Stay away from me"
"Emotionless"
"Fuck.."
A/N
"I can't"
"Maybe.."
I fucking warned you.
"You are under arre-"
"What the hell happened"
"You gotta tell the truth"
"Im not afraid"
A/N
"425 days"

Lilly

14.3K 219 215
Door obeymaddiee

Hey guys! Please read the authors note at the bottom of the chapter after reading!
This chapter contains Mild language, mentions of abuse, and rape.

Skylar's p.o.v

I woke up with a throbbing face and headache like fucking hell. Flashes of last night came back to me and I felt like crying.

The fuck? I don't fucking cry. I haven't cried in three years. Even with all of the abuse nothing can make me cry like that week did.

At that moment, my phone buzzed.

Carl💖- (yes. He put his name in)
Hey Sky. Come over today I wanna see you💕.

I smiled a little bit, not knowing he could be cute, since he's a badass and all. But then I remembered- my face. I can't do anything.

To Carl💖-
You know damn well I can't.

I fucking hate my dad man. I should seriously fucking kill him or some shit. Before I could stand up, my phone buzzed again.

Carl💖-
Skylar get your ass over here. I told everyone you got into a fight. Debbie went along with it. I need to talk to you about a deal we gotta go to.

I laughed at his dominance. It kinda turns me on. I reply with an okay and go to hop in the shower.

The hot water burns my wounds and I wince, then wash my hair and body, then hop out.

I I get dressed in black ripped skinny jeans, a long sleeved tight crop top, and black vans. My shirt showed my belly ring, which I decided to change to a hanging pot leaf. I do all my piercings myself. I have my belly button done, my nose done, five on each ear, my Cartledges, and I plan on doing my lip soon.

I can't help but think of my feelings on Carl. We hung out only like three times, but it seems like I kinda like him. I can't like him. I can't let him into this mess.

I walk downstairs to see my mom making breakfast. I scoff and walk out of the door, not even saying goodbye.

Carl's p.o.v

I look out the window to see Skylar making her way across the street. I smile. I think I actually do like her. I don't know I have to figure it all out.

I open the door when she gets to the porch and I smile at her. She slightly smiles back. I reach in to hug her. She seems surprised but then hugs me back. I take her to the couch and I sit down, and she sits next to me. I don't want to make things awkward so I talk about our deal.

"So on Thursday we have to take a load to a guy across town, at 6:00. J dog said he will be in a black Mercedes Benz" i told her. She nodded, taking it all in.

Just then, Fiona came in the room with three beers.

Skylar's p.o.v

After Carl finished telling me what we had to do, Fiona came in with three beers.

"Hey Skylar." She started, handing me a beer. I took it and smiled. "I heard about the fight. She better look worse than you" I laughed

"Oh trust me she does" she laughed and sat on the chair across from us. Carl took a sip of his beer then stood up.

"Damn I gotta piss" he said and ran up the stairs. Fiona and I started laughing when she suddenly got serious.

"Skylar I wanna thank you" she said.

"For what" I asked, utterly confused.

"Carl hasn't gotten suspended or in any major trouble since you've been here. I know you both get in trouble a lot and I know soon enough you guys will get into trouble but he's been happier and nicer these past two weeks" I smiled

"Thank you Fiona" I smiled, but wincing because it hurt.

"Anytime Skylar" I could hear Carl coming down the stairs. "You can tell me anything you know" I knew where she was getting at. Carl jumped on the couch next to me. I turned to him.

"You told her, didn't you" he stayed quiet and looked down. I scoffed and turned to Fiona.

"Yeah. Since he told you. My dad beats the shit out of me. So what?" She looked at me with sympathy.

"Hun you don't have to tell me. I told you. You can tell me anything but I'm not gonna push you" I looked over at the front door, making sure they can't see the tears in my eyes. Nobody's ever nice to me. Ever. I'm not used to it.

I feel an arm around me and I look over to see Carl with his arm wrapped around me. I smiled a little bit. I have never opened up to anyone, but for some reason I feel like these are my people to open up to.

I sigh...

"When I was twelve, I had a little sister, Lilly. She was 6." I start. I look over to see Debbie sitting down too. She can hear, she saw it too.

"One night we went outside and we were sitting on the porch. I forget what we were doing, but my dad walked up on the porch with two guys. He picked up Lilly and told me he'd be right back. I didn't know what he was doing, I was only twelve. So I ran inside to get a drink. When I got inside, my mom asked me where Lilly was. I told her that my dad and his friends took her out back for something, and she looked really confused. When she walked out back,
I followed her." I took a deep breath. They were all intently listening, so I continued.

" when we got outside, I saw my dad and his one friend holding her down while the other one-" I felt tears fall. " he was raping her. I knew what rape was I mean I learned about sex when I was 7. But she was crying and yelling on how it hurt. She had a hand print across her face, and I guessed he slapped her. My mom immediately ran outside and tried getting her. I ran inside and called the police, telling them what was happening. My dad stormed in and threw the phone I was holding against the wall. He started hitting me. The cops eventually showed up and my dad ran. I got up and walked outside to see them covering my sister with a white blanket. My mom was crying. I was so confused.

"So I walked up to a cop and asked why they covered her with a blanket. My mom came over and told them she's gonna show me. The cop told her it wasn't a good idea but she didn't listen. She walked me over to the blanket and lifted it up. There was a lot of blood. Blood everywhere. One of them slit her throat before my mom got to her." I looked up and everyone was crying. Even Carl. I continued.

"Everyday I still wish it was me. I wish that he would've chosen me over her." I said quietly. Suddenly Carl pulls me on his lap and holds me. I start crying more. I haven't cried in three years and it sucks. I feel more arms wrapped around me and I look up to see everyone- Fiona, Debbie, Ian, Lip, and Liam all hugging me.

"Uh.. Did you hear any of that?" I ask. They nodded.

"We're sorry for eavesdropping but we saw that you were sad and I don't know" Ian rambled.

"It's okay" I said.

"So now your dad hits you and stuff?" Fiona asks. I nod. "Has he ever, yanno, done it with you?" She asks again. I shake my head no.

"Thankfully he hasn't. But I mean I can't say it'll never happen. If he did it to a six year old he can do it to a fifteen year old."

"No. That's not gonna fucking happen" lip said. "You're staying here from now on". I shake my head.

"No I can't. I can't let you guys do this" they all look at me weirdly.

"You think that we're gonna let you go back there when you just told us that?" Carl said. I smiled.

"I love you guys" I said. They all smiled. "Can we change the subject? I just don't feel like talking about it more today"

"Oh yeah. Totally. Hey Debs do you have your squirrel fund money yet?"

Alright guys so this was the longest chapter I've written so far! I know it was sad and depressing but more drama will kick in, and Skylar and Carl might get into some trouble soon.

Also, if you guys have Instagram, follow

ethan_motherfucking_cutkosky

And comment on your favorite video/picture:
I'm from Wattpad, and I'll spam you with likes on that page.

I love ya guys!

~Maddiee

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

62.3K 2.1K 34
I never wanted to lose to anybody and I never experienced it until I met you. You told me that you are absolute. I didn't believe it until I tasted d...
1.3M 20K 57
it's 17 year old carl my dudes
750K 16.3K 23
- ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ - "สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษขแดแด… แด…แด€แดษด แด›แดกษชษด๊œฑ!" ". . . แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แด€ ษขแดแดแด… แด›สœษชษดษข, ส€ษชษขสœแด›?" แดส€...
2.8K 47 15
-Pure fanfiction *May need to get the tissues ready.