You and Me Always

Door Jhutch4321_

I wrote this when I was very young so... Do with that information what you will. Katniss is lonely since the... Meer

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nighteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five

Chapter 4

2.8K 77 3
Door Jhutch4321_

The floor is so new and shiny I can see my own reflection in it. I look better then I did a few months ago but I will never be as pretty as I once was. There are scars on almost every part of my body not to even mention the mental scars. My fingers dig into the chair's arm rests. Haymitch next to me. Peeta is upstairs getting taken care of and we have to wait in the hospitals waiting room.
"Why would they do this?" I ask repeatedly to Haymitch. "He doesn't deserve it."
"I know sweetheart, it's just how the world works."
After two hours of sitting a nurse comes out of the elevator and walks toward the waiting room.
"Miss Everdeen?" The red haired nurse asks looking up from the clipboard she's carrying. She reminds me of that red headed Avox. She's probably dead now too. I stand up as the rest of the people stare at me. Haymitch winks at me. I walk over to the nurse.
"Come with me please." She says and we go into the elevator. We step inside and she presses a button to go up. She stand there looking at me. I smile at her. She smiles back.
The doors open and she leads me down the hallway.  She tells me his room is 114. I nod and she walks away. I open the door and there three doctors around him.
"Come on kid, let us take your blood."
"Um.. I.."
"We don't have all day!"
"Peeta!" I say and they all look up. I walk over and kneel down next to him.
"Katniss." He says.
"These people are only trying to help you, your not in the Capitol anymore, Snow's dead he can't hurt you now." I say and he nods. I bush a blonde curl out of his face. Peeta sticks out his arm and the doctor wipes it with something and then bring out the needle.
"They used these inject Tracker Jacker venom into me." He says and starts breathing heavily.
"Shh... Peeta close your eyes and think of your happy place.. Remember on the train when we couldn't sleep we'd think of that.. I need you to think of that." I tell him and he grabs my hand. The needle enters his arm and he flinches.
"Shh.. Your fine." I say. He nods. The doctor takes out the needle and wipes his arm again and puts a bandage over it.
"Thank you Miss.Everdeen.. We don't know how we would have gotten him to do it without you." One of the three doctors says.
"Your welcome. He just gets scared because of our past." I say and he nods and leaves.
"My daughter was reaped seven years ago at the age of twelve." The lady doctor tells us. "She was killed by a girl from 6." She says. "I want to thank you for ending those games." We nod and she leaves along with the other doctor.
"Katniss.."
"Yes?"
"I miss you."
"Well Peeta I'm sure you'll feel different once the right amount of blood of back in your body and you realize you still need time away from me."
"No Katniss.. I miss you and need you."
I want to believe him, I really do.
"And your off all the pain killers."
"Katniss!" He says. "They haven't gave me any drugs!"
"So just the blood then?" I ask smiling.
He glares at me.
"I've just had to get what's real and what's not real threw my head." He says. I look at him.
"I'm sorry Snow did this to you, it's my fault.."
"Stop. You did what you had to." He looks at me.
"I wouldn't be alive without you." He says and I look back on ever moment I saved him then to every moment he saved me. It's about the same.
"You saved me plenty of times." I say.
"It's what you and I do, we protect each other. " I continue.
"Remember that one time on the beach? Was that a real kiss?" He ask wide eyed.
"When I kissed you, I felt this hunger for more. When you I kissed you me it sent electric energy threw my body. I wanted to keep kissing you."
"So did I." He says smiling.

The next day Peeta and I walk home from the hospital together. (I accidentally fell asleep there.)
"I've got the right amount of blood in my body now and I still need you." He says chuckling. I laugh.
"Alright then." I say. He walks me up to Haymitch's house.
"Well I better get going." He says and starts to walk away when I grab his hand. I pull him back and he's now facing me. I stare into his pretty blue eyes. Not the hijacked gray blue eyes His beautiful blue eyes are back.
"What are you staring at?" He asks.
"Your eyes."
"My eyes?"
"Yes, they are beautiful." I say. He laughs.
I got lost in his eyes again. I get closer and so does he. I lean in. He presses his lips to mine. And that's when every kiss we shared flashes threw my mind, all the way to this one.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

282 22 22
A story of Primrose Mellark who is now leading the rebellion in memory of the fallen tributes and someone very close to her who will survive this wha...
650K 15.3K 50
This is my first fanfic but here it goes. Katniss can no longer fight the feeling inside her. The feeling of true pure love for her boy with the brea...
1K 84 20
beware bad grammar, spelling mistakes and overall cringey I made this book when I first started out on wattpad so ITS REALLY BAD- Katniss everdeen or...
8.6K 160 11
Peeta's and Katniss' life after the uprising. Do they get their happily ever after? *** "You don't see it do you?" He pauses and brushes some of my...