Bad Boy Leave Me Alone

By FlyingNinjaRainbow

Dear Alexis I have been watching you for a while now... You may have noticed. Anyway I am informing... More

Bad Boy Leave Me Alone
Chapter One...
Chapter Two...
Chapter Three...
Chapter Four...
Chapter Five...
Chapter Six...
Chapter Seven...
Chapter Eight...
Chapter Nine...
Chapter Ten...
Chapter Eleven...
Chapter Thirteen...
Chapter Fourteen...
Chapter Fifteen...
Chapter Sixteen...
Chapter Seventeen...
Chapter Eighteen...
Chapter Nineteen...
Chapter Twenty...
Chapter Twenty One...
Chapter Twenty Two...
Chapter Twenty Three...
Chapter Twenty Four...
Chapter Twenty Five...
Chapter Twenty Six...
Chapter Twenty Seven...
Chapter Twenty Eight...
Chapter Twenty Nine...
Chapter Thirty...
Chapter Thirty One...
Chapter Thirty Two...
Chapter Thirty Three...
Chapter Thirty Four...
Chapter Thirty Five...
Chapter Thirty Six...

Chapter Twelve...

47.6K 1.7K 505
By FlyingNinjaRainbow

Chapter Twelve...

I was sitting in the living room a couple hours after school, when I noticed something was off. Holly and Jake were missing...

I picked up the home phone, which was sitting on the coffee table, in front of the couch, before dialling Holly's cell phone number.

"Hello?" she answered casually, "Hey, I have one question for you..." I told her seriously. "And what is that?" "Where the fuck are you?" She sighed before answering, "I'm guessing you didn't see the note." she stated. "What note?" I asked, confused. "The one sitting on the kitchen counter."

I got up off the couch, walking to the kitchen, to find a note, sitting in the fruit basket.

'Dear Lex, taken Jake to see my mum, be back in two weeks. I'm sure you can handle yourself that long. Call if you need me.
Holly.

"Ohhhhhhh..."

"Yeah, so if you don't need me, I'll be going, got stuff to do, places to be, people to see..."

"Sure you do."

"Hey! I have friends..."

"I don't count as a friend cause we're related, so tell me, who are your friends?"

"Uhhhhhh-"
"That's right."
"Why can't you count as a friend?"
"Because I'm your cousin. And I don't like you..."
"You know you love me!" She yelled before hanging up.

Sometimes she makes me unsure of her sanity...

Sitting in home room the next day, Mrs Cooper walked in, yelling "Two weeks guys, two weeks!" Everyone erupted into cheers, while I sat at my desk, wondering what was going on...

"Umm, someone wanna tell me what you guys are screaming about?" I asked, once everyone calmed down.
"The Prom (Ball)" Someone from across the class stated.
"WOOOOOOOOO!" I cheered, as everyone awkwardly stared at me, before erupting into laughter.

"What? I felt awkward being the only one who didn't cheer..." I confessed, sheepishly. "Your one of a kind Alexis, one of a kind..." Mrs Cooper told me, once the laughter died down.

"So Prom Dresses?" Lain asked, as we walked out of school that day.

"Yeah, this weekend, shopping?" I asked her, as we walked towards the car park.

"Okay, but we're going on a little road trip to the next town over, I heard there's this little shop that not many people know about, with the prettiest dresses."
"Okay, sounds like a plan. Holly will be back by then, so she can help pick."
"Kaay, See ya Lex."
"See ya Lain."

The week went by fast, and on Friday afternoon, Holly came back, without Jake.
"Um, I think you forgot someone?" I told her, as she walked inside, pulling off her sunglasses, before placing them on the kitchen counter.
She looked up at me, as I sat on a bar stool, in an oversized tee-shirt, eating coco pops.
"He wanted to stay a little longer. And honestly, he deserves some kind of happiness."
"True that." I agreed, before continuing to eat.

She laughed as she opened the cupboard, pulling out a bowl for herself, before poring coco pops and milk, got a spoon, and sat beside me.

"Can you come with me and Lain, to a little shop, in the next town over, to look at prom dresses tomorrow? Its next weekend, and we haven't got anything..."

"Oh I've been waiting for this day for so long." she told me gleefully, rubbing her hands together...

Umm okaaaay?

"You okay Holly?" I asked, dropping my spoon, and resting my hand on her forehead.
She swatted my hand away, so I took that as my signal to pick up my spoon again, shovelling more coco pops into my mouth.
"I'm absolutely fine, and yes, I'll come. But only if you guys let me do your make up next weekend."
"Of course, you're amazing at makeup." I told her, before I lifted my bowl, and poured the remains of chocolate milk into my mouth, lowered it, and put it in the sink.

"Isn't this pretty?" Lain asked, holding up a Red floor length dress.
She held it against herself.
"I think it would look amazing against your red hair." Holly said, as she glanced up at her, before returning her gaze to the dresses on the rack, in front of her.
"I agree, go try it on." I told her, before sighing again, because I couldn't find a dress that I liked.
"This is so hard." I turned to Holly, a minute after Lain had walked into the dressing rooms.

"Don't worry, I think I know the perfect dress." Holly said, as we walked to the dressing rooms.

"Can someone zip me up?" Lain asked, as she opened the curtain, I walked behind her, clasping the small zip between my fingers, before pulling up.

She turned around to face us, once I had finished.

"So how do I look?" She asked self consciously, doing a half spin.

"You look amazing," I told her, and I was telling the truth.
Holly was right, when she said that the red would look amazing against her hair.

"Now onto you..." Lain said, as she came out of the dressing rooms in her normal clothes.

"I have something at home that would look amazing on her." Holly told her, as she took Lain's dress up to the counter, and paid for it.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Lain asked her.
"Paying for it, duhh, it's my treat." She told her, laughing.
"No, you cant do that, its not cheap." Lain protested.
"I know how much it was. But what are you gonna do about it, I just won't take your money..." Holly told her, as we walked out of the shop.
"I'll take your money if you want Lain," I said joking, as we climbed into the car.

"Oh no, that isn't necessary. But I shall somehow repay you." She informed Holly.

"Just buy me a box and I'll be happy." Holly permitted her, starting the car.

"I'd laugh, but I know you're serious." I said, as the car moved forward and merged into the traffic.

"Always the alcoholic." Lain laughed.

Sitting in the cafeteria at lunch on Monday, I realised something...

"Lain, have you been asked to the prom yet?" I asked her.
"Nope," She said popping the P.

It took her all of 5 seconds for her to realise what she had just said...

"OH MY GOSH LEX! I haven't been asked to the prom!" She cried, almost in hysterics.
"Don't worry Lain, I haven't either." I assured her, resting my head on the table.

"So I guess were being a lesbian couple this year then?" She asked me, back to her happy mood.

"No your not, because I'm taking you." Carlo declared, as he sat beside her.

"Well shit then..." I sighed.

"Hey Lex!" I heard someone yell from across the cafeteria.

I looked up to see Brittany, walking towards me.

"We're being a lesbian couple this year. And I don't give a shit what Dom says..." She exclaimed, sitting beside me.

It was then that Dom came over.

"No Brittany, you're not. Lex is my Date..." He stated seriously.
"I asked her first." She told him.
"I don't care, she's my date."
"No. She isn't."
They continued like this for about five minutes until Luca came over.

"Hey Dom, its fine, we can be a gay couple."
Dom Gasped, "OKAY BABY!" He yelled, before jumping into Lucas arms.

*Domenico's POV*

"Figlio, I have a bad feeling about this 'Dance," My father spoke quietly to me, as I sat in his office, on the day of the prom.

"Me too Babbo, I can feel it in my bones. Something big is going to happen." I told him, leaning back in my chair.

"Don't get cocky Figlio."

"Never,"

"I would get some of my boys to keep watch, but there is quite a few appointments tonight, And two shipments." He informed me, as he looked through his papers. "So you, my Figlio, and your boy's will have to deal with it yourself." He sighed.
"And please, keep an eye out for Lorenzo, you know what he's like, and he's trying to impress his father, so he will be even worse."

"I understand Babbo," I assured him, standing up.
"Please send your mamma in, I need to speak with her." He said, dismissing me.

*Alexis's POV*

"You look gorgeous," Holly told me, as she finished pinning my hair back into a bun, with a few curls framing my face.
"Thanks Holly, I'm so excited." I replied, hugging her.
Just then, Lain came running in, looking exhausted.
"I told Carlo about the baby!" She admitted.
"Baby?" Holly yelled, from the bathroom.
"What Baby?"
"I'm pregnant..." Lain said awkwardly.
"Congratulations!" Holly yelled, running out of the bathroom, crushing her in a hug.
"So what did he say?" I asked, as I did my makeup.
"He was angry, but he said he would support me, no matter what." She said, sitting on the bed.
"Awww, I'm so happy for you, now get up and have a shower." Holly told her, before pushing her into the bathroom.

Once Lain and I were finished getting ready, we sat on my bed listening to music, trying to calm our nerves.
It was then that the doorbell rang.
"I'll Get It!" Holly yelled from the kitchen, as we started to descend the staircase.
I heard a feminine and not so feminine gasp from the doorway.
Looking down, I saw Brittany and Carlo, standing at the front door in shock.
"You both look gorgeous!" Brittany yelled, before giving us both hugs.
"You look beautiful Lain," Carlo said, "And you look pretty too Lex," he added quickly.
Lain blushed, while I flipped my imaginary hair over my shoulder, and said, "I know..."
"I bet I'll have the hottest date tonight!" Brittany said, looping our arms together, while Holly took a picture.
I laughed, "No, I do baby!"
"Awww, Ily baby!" she cooed, before we burst into laughter.

*Domenico's POV*

I stood with Luca and the twins, outside of the school gym, where the Prom was being held.

"Are you guys ready for a shitload of drama." I asked, as we lent against the wall beside the doorway.

"You know it hunny," Luca said, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Sometimes I actually wonder about your sexuality Luca..." Mirco said, as he played temple run on his Iphone.

"Sometimes I wonder about your gender Mirco..." he replied, before hi-fiving Falco.

Just then six people appeared at the beginning of the hallway.
As they came closer, I realised who they were.

Alexandro.

Antonio.

Niccolo.

Stefano.

Nardo.

And Lorenzo...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] I'm aware that is a lot of 'O's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 95 44
We all grew up ready books where the innocent sweet naive girl falls for the troubled boy with a dark a dark past. We grew up rooting for the girl to...
1.5K 62 6
❝ we all live and we all die. so fucking what? ❞ It all started with a Diary. Six girls with secrets. A single diary with everyone's secret. No on...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
666K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...