Broken Barbies

By starriyes

Kendall Adams wants to be normal. With everything going on in her life it's pretty hard. Everyone's trying to... More

Gray

Crap hole

16 0 0
By starriyes

The next morning I woke up. I mean duh, why wouldn't I wake up? Anyways, I looked over at the clock and it read
8:00

Oh shit. I had exactly 15 minutes to get up, and out the door. And I was NOT a morning person.
At all.

I put on some sweat pants, and a plain T-shirt, brushed my hair quickly and put it in a messy bun. I wasn't a makeup person, so I put on some tinted Chapstick and picked up my bag.

As I got into the car, I realized I had forgotten two important things. Well, they weren't important to me, but they were important to most people. Breakfast and my homework.

I hadn't really forgotten my homework, I just chose not to do it. As usual. The car ride to school was about 15 minutes. So I got there by 8:30. Right on time.

I waved goodbye to my dad when he dropped me off, and strutted to the entrance to the junior high building. There, standing at the door was Caleb Gray. He was a 9th grader, but acted like a senior. He was also the new kid for the year but by the second day of school, everyone treated him like he belonged. Obviously he was popular. But, he wasn't a cliché popular kid. He was just a regular boy.

He gave me a look. As usual. Not a disgusted look, but not an interested one either. He had given me those ever since Halloween.

Then, he turned away and opened the door for me.
"Thanks." I said. And walked inside.

I had two very best friends at this school. Kela and Mauve. I secretly hates them because they were stuck up snobs, but I had to make due with what I had.

It's not that I'm rude, it's the fact that they were using me. For what I don't know. I'm not pretty, I'm not rich, and I'm not very interesting. But you could tell -especially Mauve - that they were using me.

For example, Mauve would call me "Brat" , "spoiled", "idiot" and she's skinny shame me. A lot. I'm sorry that I'm 78 pounds and 14 but I don't like it when you make in of my weight.

Kela, on the other hand would do nothing. She'd sit there and laugh. That's it.

Luckily, I only had two more months of this crap hole and then I was outta here. For good. It's just that, the more I hung out with those too the more I got anxiety, and I couldn't switch friends because I didn't exactly have a good reputation at this school.

I would constantly talk back to teachers, forget my homework, and annoy the crap out of the rich clique. Mostly I did it on purpose because it was funny. But some parts of me didn't like it.

As I approached my homeroom I saw Mauve and Kela. Oh great. Here we go with this oh so great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 157K 48
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
1M 90.1K 42
• INDIAN ARRANGE MARRIAGE • ˜"*°•.˜"*° •°*"˜.•°*"˜ "You're my peace within all the Chaos of my life" ...
7.3M 198K 32
Not Edited Completed as of July 23rd, 2018 12:48a.m "Marry me." "Excuse me? I'm sorry, I must have heard you wrong, say that again." "I said, marry...
20.1K 4.2K 23
Setelah menyimpan sakit hati yang begitu lama, Aradhea Puspitha harus dipertemukan kembali dengan Ethan Arkachandra Wisnu Patria yang kini menjelma m...