Crap hole

The next morning I woke up. I mean duh, why wouldn't I wake up? Anyways, I looked over at the clock and it read
8:00

Oh shit. I had exactly 15 minutes to get up, and out the door. And I was NOT a morning person.
At all.

I put on some sweat pants, and a plain T-shirt, brushed my hair quickly and put it in a messy bun. I wasn't a makeup person, so I put on some tinted Chapstick and picked up my bag.

As I got into the car, I realized I had forgotten two important things. Well, they weren't important to me, but they were important to most people. Breakfast and my homework.

I hadn't really forgotten my homework, I just chose not to do it. As usual. The car ride to school was about 15 minutes. So I got there by 8:30. Right on time.

I waved goodbye to my dad when he dropped me off, and strutted to the entrance to the junior high building. There, standing at the door was Caleb Gray. He was a 9th grader, but acted like a senior. He was also the new kid for the year but by the second day of school, everyone treated him like he belonged. Obviously he was popular. But, he wasn't a cliché popular kid. He was just a regular boy.

He gave me a look. As usual. Not a disgusted look, but not an interested one either. He had given me those ever since Halloween.

Then, he turned away and opened the door for me.
"Thanks." I said. And walked inside.

I had two very best friends at this school. Kela and Mauve. I secretly hates them because they were stuck up snobs, but I had to make due with what I had.

It's not that I'm rude, it's the fact that they were using me. For what I don't know. I'm not pretty, I'm not rich, and I'm not very interesting. But you could tell -especially Mauve - that they were using me.

For example, Mauve would call me "Brat" , "spoiled", "idiot" and she's skinny shame me. A lot. I'm sorry that I'm 78 pounds and 14 but I don't like it when you make in of my weight.

Kela, on the other hand would do nothing. She'd sit there and laugh. That's it.

Luckily, I only had two more months of this crap hole and then I was outta here. For good. It's just that, the more I hung out with those too the more I got anxiety, and I couldn't switch friends because I didn't exactly have a good reputation at this school.

I would constantly talk back to teachers, forget my homework, and annoy the crap out of the rich clique. Mostly I did it on purpose because it was funny. But some parts of me didn't like it.

As I approached my homeroom I saw Mauve and Kela. Oh great. Here we go with this oh so great day.