Yugioh Gx special season 3

By Lumaking7

A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and... More

Info!!
Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!
School start and new transfers?!
Fire vs. Heroes! The danger with Axel!!
Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 2.
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2
Trapped by a trapper? can love conquer it all?!
Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!
Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!
Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!
The submarine adventure!! Danger is lurking everywhere!!
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.
Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!
Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.
Duel against Marcel part 1 The twins vs Marcel!
Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel
Departure and horrified flash from the past
In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.
Dark army and Reunion!!
Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!
Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.
Travel, Duel and a King?!
The saga of Syrus and Ember!
Attack on the village. Jim the defender?!
Escaping offer you can't refuse?!
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. Part 1.
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.
Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.
Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.
Spies, Infiltrations and Plans?! Axel vs. Skull Knight!
Events. Wait What?! I got tagged?!
Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.
The forbidden ritual part 1.
The forbidden ritual part 2.
Horrified memories and vampires?
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 2
A battle of clashing titans part 1
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 2
Double confrontation. The fight against destiny part 1.
Double confrontation. The powers awakening part 2.
Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.
Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

A battle of clashing titans part 2.

657 14 18
By Lumaking7

A,N: Well sorry for the wait. Here is the next chapter. Only few Chapters left. We are almost at the end of season 3 and I want to thank all who has supported me or this story from the get go. I really appreciate it and you motivated me to continue writing. :D with further ado have fun reading the story. By the way a dueling Video from Sidaliroy. check out his profile on Youtube. some awesome Amv's are there. Duel written of course as well.

Yubel's p.o.v.

Jesse: 3000Lp.

Adrian: 2100Lp.

Jesse alias Yubel smirked evilly when Exodius disappeared from the field, and left Adrian wide open. Armityle was back on Yubel's field and it was currently Adrian turn. Yubel smirked. What can he possible do now that his precious Exodius are not there?. Adrian had clenched his fist and closed his eyes. Yubel figured he was trying to calm himself down. He wondered if he was throwing the duel now.

"With Exodius destroyed, you are finished" Yubel then said. Adrian snort to that.

"We'll see" he replied, opened his eyes again and drew. Jesse's eyes narrowed. Is he actually thinking he has a chance?Adrian was staring at his cards in a long time, before he played the field spell "Fog castle". A lot of fog covered these parts and the floor. Behind Adrian a big castle appeared.

"With this field spell, my reign as king will soon begin" Adrian then told him "And yours will be finished. And to ensure that you collapse, I activate my castle's five towers". At the castle behind Adrian, Yubel could now see a gate and 5 towers standing tall and mighty there. She snort.

"I will turn them to rumble" she replied. Adrian snort.

"I don't think so. Not with my 'Fog king' on the watch" he replied and summoned a level 7 monster to the field. It had 0 att/def points. It was standing at the top of one of Adrian's towers. Apparently he could summon this monster without tribute, because he had fog castle out. Then Adrian equipped the fog king with his "royal sword". It was an equip spell card. Adrian explained that when this king was holding on to that sword, whenever this king finishes an attack, he is rewarded one crest counter.

"Now armityle" Adrian then said and looked at Yubel/Jesse's monster "Time to feel my king's steel, but before he strikes, I activate his eff. When my king goes to war both monsters engaging in battle have their att points reduced to 1".

"So both of our monsters will battle to a draw?" Yubel questioned and smirked "But remember Armityle can't be destroyed in battle. But your fog king sure can".

"Oh really?" Adrian countered. Yubel looked puzzled at him. The battle commenced. Sparks were shown between both monsters and Jesse grinned evilly, thinking Adrian's monster now would be destroyed. However instead the battle ended in a draw where neither monsters died. The only difference was that Adrian's king was standing on another tower. However at that place were the king had been standing was a orb now placed and it was burning brightly. It was called "crest burns".

"He wasn't destroyed?" sneered Jesse angry and Adrian smirked at that "But why?".

"My field spell protected him" Adrian then explained "You see Yubel the 5 towers are considered monster card zones, which means by moving my king to a new tower, he is saved but the former tower is off limit". Jesse smirked.

"Adrian, this fog must have you confused, you just reduced the zones for monsters you can play. For a king who has 1 att points" he then said. Adrian smiled.

"And this, another eff" he then replied. Jesse looked puzzled at him. Then suddenly his monster gave a roaring sound from him and suddenly it disappeared from the field. Jesse looked stunned after it.

"Where did my monster disappear to?" He then said in annoyings.

"Its been destroyed" Adrian replied and smiled that annoying smile "You see when my king engage in battle, all other monsters loses their eff".

"You can't" sneered Jesse at him.

"Yes I can and then my king's sword gains a crest counter" Adrian replied and began explaining that his monster now also gained 800 att points, for every crest he had. It was now Jesse/Yubel's turn. They looked over at Adrian.

"I must admit that I am impressed by your dueling skills Adrian" Jesse then said "Cause here I was thinking that you would be a little more than a warm up for the twins. Silly me, I should get my game on or I will be dethroned hehe".

"Do not mock my powers" Adrian then said and sneered. Jesse chuckled.

"Oh so sorry your highness" he said in a mocking tone and bowed a tiny bit "Please forgive me.. for this". Jesse drew and summoned another Illusion brigadier to the field. It was having 1100 att. Even through Adrian's fog king negated the monster's eff, it was still stronger than Adrian's monster. He attacked and destroyed that tower in some way, because Adrian had to remove his monster to another zone. He also lost 300 life points, gained a crest burn on his tower and the sword another crest counter. Adrian explained that when his sword had four crest counters, he could discard it to the grave to give Yubel 4000 points of damage. In short he would win the duel. 

"From the looks of things you don't need Exodia" Yubel then said "So was it really worth it. Sacrificing Ecco for him? I mean to do all that, and not have to use him. I am glad to see that you do have a darkness in your heart, and that darkness will help me win this duel".

Jaden's p.o.v.

In the meantime.

Outside, now close to the white tower Yubel was having as hideout, was the twins, Crowler, Ojama yellow and Syrus standing. They looked up at the tower.

"I think we are here" Jaden then said and Tara nodded and continued.

"We can both sense Yubel's inside, which means..".

"..that Jesse and Ember both are inside" Jaden finished. Crowler looked at the tower.

"Really? I don't think anyone is home" he said but when a giant port got lifted up, he sighed deeply "Well I could be wrong". The twins looked at each other and nodded. They both began walking toward the opening now.

"Jaden, Tara, you don't really need me do you?" Crowler then questioned a little scared "So well I think I just wait here". Jaden nodded.

"Okay professor, this is my duel to fight anyway" he replied. Tara coughed.

"You mean our duel to fight" she corrected. Jaden smiled and took her hand.

"Right, our duel to fight" he then said and waved at Crowler "Wish us luck".

"Good luck" Crowler then said. However then Syrus and Ojama followed the twins inside and the good professor didn't want to be left alone. Soon they were standing inside the tower. At the same spot Jesse and Ember had been some time before. Like before the door closed behind them and locked our friends inside. The twins nodded. They were determined to continue this journey anyway. So for them it didn't matter that the door closed behind them. They all looked around.

"So what now?" Syrus questioned and looked down from the platform they were at "Do we jump down?". The bottom was not even visible. Jaden shook his head.

"No, we let Yubel know we are here" he decided and began yelling "Yo, Yubel, guess who is here, now show yourself!". Jaden could feel Tara squeeze his hand.

"Ye..ah. Yeah! Show yourself Yubel" she then also yelled. Jaden smiled a little proud at her. He knew how scared Tara was of Yubel.

"Tara, don't worry, I am here, I will take care of Yubel, so just relax" he then said.

"No! No Jaden, it was for that reason this whole mess started" Tara then said and shook her head "I was afraid and you protected me. Yubel blames me for all this, not you. I was scared and I suggested this, but in reality we maybe should have worked around it in some way". Jaden looked puzzled at her.

"What I am trying to say Jay.." Tara then continued and took a deep breath "It is time I stopped staying in your shadow. You always protected me. From Yubel and from the light. Even when Haou took over, you both protected me. Well now it is time I protect you. I will face Yubel as well". Jaden just smiled a little.

"Believe me sis, you already am. You moved out of my shadow a long time ago" he replied "You just never realized it. I will not take care of Yubel, because I believe you can't beat her. No I will take care of Yubel because I have to. She was my card, but I also knows that you are there to give me back up when needed, right sis?".

"Of course" Tara replied and smiled "Together we can do it!".

They had just said that, when everything around them turned dark. Jaden noticed that only Tara was by his side. Yellow, Crowler and Syrus was nowhere to be seen. The place had changed to some kind of dark crystal walls and under their feets was no platform or grounding whatsoever. They were floating in midair.

"Jaden" Tara said slowly "What are those?". Jaden looked in that direction Tara was pointing at. At their feets small bubbles were floating upwards and was about to hit them. The twins tried to move away, but found out it was impossible. The bubbles hit them hard on. Jaden looked shocked at it. Pictures were floating through his head now. For every bubble hitting them a new picture appeared. He saw his fight with Brron. Freed's sacrifice, Tanja, telling them that they needed them and a lot of other stuff.

"What are those?" Jaden questioned "Memory bubbles?". Tara sniffed.

"Jaden what did yours show you?" Tara questioned "People are dying in mine. Zane, Cyber tech alligator, mother..". Jaden hugged her a little. When he did that, he was able to see Tara's memories as well. He saw their mother lying death on the floor. That day Jaden dreaded more than anything. Then the light particles when Zane turned to stardust. Lastly the day when Tara lost Cyber tech alligator. The claw from Yubel who pierced the monster's chest. Jaden and Tara had both been present when Yubel has given the final blow. Jaden could still remember the tears who was falling down Tara's cheeks when she saw it. A sight Jaden never would let happen again. Two bubbles floated up towards them and hit them both. A picture of Jaden as kid was now shown. He was sitting on a chair in the living room and was playing duel monster with a friend. He had just played his Yubel card. Jaden bit his lip. He could remember the event after that. His friend in coma and people beginning to call him and Tara, the cursed children. Jaden could feel Tara hug him back now. Then another picture appeared. Jaden and Tara watching kaiba corp sent up Jaden's winning design he and Tara made into space. The neo spacians. They had done that so they could be infused with the special cosmic matter from outer space.

"We asked if they could sent Yubel up as well" Tara then whispered slowly "In a different satellite and capsule. I asked you to do this". Jaden nodded.

"I remember. We both hoped that the same cosmic matter would make her safe to use again" he replied "But I wonder if that is what causing all of this. The different dimensions. The loss of our friends. Is this all because of what with did to her?".

"Jaden, Tara!" the twins could suddenly hear. The image around them began to change and they were once again at the platform of that tower. Syrus, Ojama and Crowler was beside them again. Tara also looked confused around. Jaden figured all that had happened was something that only happened inside their minds. He didn't question that he was sharing memories and mind with Tara. They had done that before. Taking into each other's minds, so what difference does it when they are sharing some memories. Tara looked at him and they both nodded. What they had seen was something they weren't gonna share with the others just yet.

"Look there" Ojama yellow then said and pointed at that purple glass bridge who now had appeared in front of them. Yellow jumped at it.7

"Look it is a bridge. It is purple. That means it is friendly right?" he asked.

"Ojama, something tells me you are way off" Jaden then said and looked up at the tower. Some few minutes later, they were standing at the elevator thing and was slowly going up to the top.

Ember's p.o.v.

Around the same time with the duel.

Ember was sitting tightly on the throne and watching the duel with Awe. She never seen such an excited and close duel in all her life. It was really in a class of its own. Ember would even recommend the duel to others, if it wasn't for the fact that this duel might be the outcome of the world's existence. If Yubel won, well Adrian would go to the stars, and Ember had no idea what Yubel then would do, besides wanting to duel the twins. If Adrian won, well Yubel and maybe Jesse would disappear and Adrian would be ruler of the world, whatever that means. It in someway could decide the fate of the world in some way, and Ember was just caught in the middle of all this. Great! Whatever the outcome one of them would disappear. A tiny protective growl could be heard beside her now. The dragon was still there on the throne beside her. Even though Adrian had taken out armityle, which was something Ember saw as very impressive, the dragon had still decided to stay. Ember was happy because of that. She didn't feel so alone and helpless right now. In some way she felt like Jesse was with her. She placed her arms around the feathered neck of the dragon. It was so warm and comfortable to touch. The dragon growled lightly.

"Ember" the dragon said and rubbed her cheek. Ember petted its head. Then she let go and looked down on the duel again. Right now Adrian was having the fog castle field spell on the field. Fog was all around Ember on the throne, but luckily the dragon was very warm, so she was actually not cold. Then he had his castle and fog king on the field. In some way Ember saw that king resemble Adrian a little. Now that his servant Exodius/Exodia alias Echo was gone Adrian had to take matters into his own hands. Yubel had her illusion brigadier on the field.

"So where were we?" Jesse then questioned and smirked "Oh yes I remember now. We were discussing how the darkness in you is the key to my victory. I wonder how Echo would feel knowing that the key to unlocking your reign, would be the same key that seals your fate. It is quite tragic isn't it?". Ember looked surprised at Jesse or Yubel. She was not fully sure what she was talking about here. What was all that about? The darkness in his hearts? The dragon beside her growls.

"The darkness in people's hearts are things people regrets or fear, or evil things they had done" The dragon replied slowly "Yubel, being a being of darkness gains her power from the darkness from other people. She believes Adrian's darkness is when he sacrificed Echo". Ember bit her lip. Well he had sacrificed Echo without any hesitation. He even had taken down Aster so maybe there were something about it?

"But what's worse" Jesse then continued "That in the end you took advantage of her feelings. You sent her to the stars, just as I was. You see we were both were betrayed by our closest friends. How could you Jaden? How could you listen to her?". Ember looked shocked at Yubel. She had covered her eyes with her hands and actually looked like she was in pain. Adrian looked at Jesse as well.

"What is this all about Yubel?" he questioned "What did the twins do?". Jesse began slowly laughing a little. A laughter who actually changed to crying a little bit. Tears were running down Jesse's cheeks now.

"They left me, all alone" Jesse then said and removed his hand from his eyes and looked at Adrian. Tears were shown there now "So now they are gonna suffer for all the wrong that they did to me. After the darkness in you restores my power". A malicious look was shown on Jesse's face now. An utterly insane look. A look Ember never wished to see on her beloved Jesse's face ever again. In that moment she actually hoped Adrian would win. The tears had been rubbed away too. Adrian sneered angry.

The duel continued. It was Adrian's turn. He drew and made his fog king attack and destroy illusion brigadier. Jesse lost 500 life points. His fog king's sword got another crest counter and his monster 800 more att points. (1600-2400 att). Then he placed 3 facedowns and ended his turn. Jesse sneered angry. Then he suddenly fell forward and was down on one knee. He was gasping a little. Ember eyes were widened with horror now. Jesse, no! She just couldn't help herself here.

"Look at you, kneeling to me already" Adrian then mocked "So tell me, your feeling alright, because you look a little bit tired". Ember could see sweat on his face now.

"Just wait, before long the darkness in you will give me all the power I need" Jesse/Yubel replied and got up on his feets again "Adrian you are the key to my revenge. You give me strength". Adrian snort coldly.

"I give you nothing" he replied. He looked rather calm and collected, Ember noticed.

"Hehe, you can't help it" Jesse then replied "Your emotions will destroy you. You poor thing. The very darkness you allowed to develop your heart when you obtained Exodia, is the same power who would end your chances of ruling this world. And soon I will beat the twins. My move". Jesse drew and activated the spell "Akashic record". With it he could draw two more cards. However if these cards has been activated before in the duel, Jesse should remove them from play. Luckily for him they were all brand new. Then he used the spell "Nightmare shuffle". With it he selected one random spell card from his grave and placed it facedown on the field. When it became Jesse's turn again, he had to activate that card, but if he couldn't use it, then all the cards in his hand and field all got sent to the grave.

"So it is all or nothing then?" Adrian questioned. Jesse smirked.

"Which is the only way I know how to duel" he countered "You have to live life to the fullest. Or in your case the darkest". An evil smirk was shown on Jesse's face now. A smirk Ember also didn't like. Yubel was in complete control of him.

"I have to know what you felt when the last of Echo's duel energy was finally absorbed" Jesse then continued and was staring at Adrian "Were you proud of the fact that you were finally able to embrace your selfish desire for power? Letting the darkness out of your heart must have been an all shattering moment. Did it feel good using your friend as a means to an end? Show me the darkness in your heart. Allow me to glimpse of the power that will restore me to my full strength". Ember was not sure how she knew this, but she had a feeling Yubel was looking into Adrian's soul in some way. She knew Yubel was cable of many things, so shouldn't she be able to do that? After all she was a card who sended Jaden and Tara's friends into a coma when they were little. For some seconds Adrian and Jesse was just staring at each other. Then Jesse suddenly looked rather shocked.

"What's this? No! The darkness.. it is gone" he then said in a surprised voice.

"That's because I never allowed it to take hold" Adrian then countered and for the first time since the duel began he looked up at Ember at the throne. She looked really puzzled at him. Jesse looked even more shocked.

"But.. how?" he questioned. Adrian smiled a little smile.

"You see Yubel, everything I did, was to create a world where we could avoid pain and suffering. A safe world where darkness can't exist. A world where Ember's true wish can be fulfilled. Maybe even Echo's" He then said "I have always known Ember wanted freedom from her parents and the rich class. Deep down I also knew Ember loved Jesse more than she did me, but because of the rich class laws, she could never be able to be with him. I also knew Echo's true feelings for me, but like Ember and Jesse, rich and poor couldn't be together. So well I accepted the facts for that and well was prepared to marry Ember. I must admit I was Jealous along the way. I do and will forever love Ember, but knowing she never loved me back was rather hurtful. However you have heard the phrase 'If you love someone, set them free'. I was gonna do that, in some way. She still had to marry me, because of the laws in our society, but I was gonna let her be with Jesse. I am trying to make her happy and deep down I think Echo knew that when she sacrificed herself. We wanted others happiness above all else". There were silence all around them now. Ember was staring shocked with open mouth at him. The words from Echo that she should forgive Adrian was running through her head now. He.. He is really.. sweet. He was really listening when I told him about what I really wanted. But why didn't he tell me? Ember shook her head.

"Ember" the dragon then said "Adrian doesn't seem to be that bad apparently. He wants to unite you and Master Jesse".Ember nodded slowly.

"I never gave him a chance" She mumbled "Maybe he is dueling to also bring Jesse back to me?". The dragon shrugged a little. Jesse alias Yubel sneered angry.

"Impossible! This dream of yours, is nothing but complete nonsense" Jesse then started shouting "It is a dream of a fool. Not a king! And now I am gonna see too it that my vision becomes your worst nightmare dear Adrian". Ember looked from Adrian to Jesse alias Yubel. Someone was not liking this that was for sure.

"You are finished" Jesse then continued "Your power and even your precious Exodia, can not help you win! This world we are in will never be yours, and I aim to see that right now. Prepare to witness the power you so stupidly turned away".

"I think Yubel is angry" commented the dragon a little "I think she has realised Adrian doesn't have the darkness that was going to restore her powers". Ember nodded slowly. That could explain why she was flipping out right now. Ember couldn't stop smiling a little bit. Who is letting their emotions run wild now Yubel?

"Enough is enough" Jesse then said "You wasted to much of my time". Then Jesse played the monster "Grave Squirmer" in att mode. Then Jesse made the monster attack Adrian fog king. Adrian looked rather puzzled.

"I know. I know" said Jesse in annoyings "It has 0 att points". The monster attacked and got destroyed by Adrian's monster. Jesse lost 2400 life points. He only had 100 life points left now. Jesse smirked.

"Now it's special eff kicks in" he said. Adrian looked rather puzzled.

"But my fog king negates it" he then replied. Jesse shook his head.

"You are dead wrong, cause that ability works only on any creatures that are alive and kicking. And my grave squirmer is certainly neither of those". Ember looked in horror. It was true. The monster was in the grave now, and it looked like a mummy. With it's eff Jesse could now search the field and destroy one spell card. He chose Adrian's royal sword. Adrian quickly revealed his facedown "Crest burn". The crests on the sword was removed to one of the fog castle's towers. Since Adrian now had no monster card zones, his king got sent to the field. Jesse looked surprised.

"Wait a sec, but with that move, your monster card zones are.."

"Are all used up, exactly" Adrian interrupted. Jesse looked rather puzzled.

"Interesting" he then proclaimed "It's your turn. Not that you can do much".

"Well see" Adrian replied and smirked "Now I will send my fog castle straight to the graveyard, and when I do I get 4 cards back from the grave. Exodia anyone?!".

Yubel's p.o.v.

Yubel alias Jesse looked rather shocked when Adrian said those words.

"Exodia will soon be completed and this duel will be mine" Adrian continued.

"But I.. I stopped it" Jesse said surprised. Adrian smirked at that.

"You nearly delayed it's arrival. Now I send my fog castle to the grave" Adrian told him. He also discarded the only card in his hand.

"This can't be" Jesse uttered shocked. Adrian sended him a cold glare.

"Yes it can and it is" He then replied "Your end starts now, so with the power of Exodia and the spirit of Echo by my side, I will correct the wrongs of my past". Adrian took 4 Exodia cards from his grave back to his hand. Then he activated the trap "Break the seal". If he sended this card to the grave along with another "Break the seal" trap card on the field, he could add the last Exodia part from his deck to his hand. However Yubel was not gonna allow it. She activated the effect of nightmare shuffle. Now Jesse had to activate the facedown spell card and hope he could play it. Luckily for them Jesse's spell card was "Hand destruction". They should both send 4 cards to the grave and then draw 4 new cards. Jesse has no cards in his hand so he draws only one new card because of the spell, but Adrian should discard his entire hand and draw 4 new cards.

"So much for Exodia" Jesse proclaimed and smirked. Adrian sneered.

"I wouldn't get too cocky" he replied coldly back. Jesse smirked

"I am not cocky. I am confident" he just replied back. The duel continued. It was still Adrian's turn. Because of break the seal he still had to add the missing exodia part from his deck to his hand. Adrian looked at his new hand.

"You played a good game so far" he then said "But it is time we ended it". He activated the spell "Feather of the phoenix". With it he could take a card from his deck and add it on the top of his deck.

"I am sure you can imagine which card it is going to be" Adrian then teased. Jesse sneered. He had a feeling it was one of those stupid Exodia parts. Sweat was actually running down his forehead now. If Adrian manages to complete Exodia, then it was game over for him. He knew Adrian would do everything to make sure that happened. Adrian placed a facedown and ended his turn. Jesse had a feeling that was a card who made sure the restly Exodia cards ended in his hands the next turn. Jesse sneered. He couldn't let that happen. No, not yet. Yubel still hadn't gotten her revenge on the twins. She just couldn't lose here. Then suddenly a weird sensation ran through the air and Jesse looked surprised around. He could feel the power of darkness. His eyes fixated on Adrian's newly placed facedown card. There is an Aura to that card. He had just thought that, when a shadow in someway emerged from the card. Not visible to the human eye, but for a spirit like Yubel was, she instantly noticed. It was covered in darkness, but in someway, the shadow looked rather familiar. It looked like Echo. That's it. The darkness I need isn't from Adrian. It's in Echo. After she sacrificed her duel energy to ensure Adrian became king and rule this world, her spirit must have fused with his deck. And now that I have threatened to end his dream and hers, it is Echo's anger and darkness that would restore my power. A malicious look appeared once again on Jesse's face. Soon Yubel's power would be restored.

"This match is all but finished" Jesse then yelled. He activated a card. He summoned two 'torch tokens' to his field.

"With two 'torch tokens' summoned, 'Torch Golem' is called out and sent over to your side of the field" Jesse began explained "So he is now yours to command". Adrian looked rather surprised when a giant golem of some kind appeared on his field. It was a monster with 3000 att points.

"And now I sacrifice my tokens to summon out the power of Yubel" Jesse then said and a light from another card flashed in his hand. Adrian looked even more confused.

"Yubel?" he questioned. Jesse smirked evilly.

"My true form, and with this my power will be restored" he then said. A fiend type demon monster appeared on Jesse's field. It was a lv 10 monster with 0 att and def. A lot of steam appeared all around them now since Jesse had summoned Yubel. To Adrian's big surprise his facedown in someway reacted to the vibrations Yubel was sending out. Darkness appeared out of it and in some way enveloped the golem in it's Aura. Adrian looked rather shocked at the whole scene.

"My facedown.. what is happening?" he questioned confused. Then from the darkness a silhouette emerges. It began taking form beside the facedown and Adrian.

"Echo?!" Adrian uttered shocked. The Yubel card chuckled.

"Adrian, you let the darkness go, but she has not" Yubel then said "She will be the source I use to regain my strength". Adrian looked even more shocked and it didn't help that this shadow of Echo began walking over to Yubel and was staring angry at her. Yubel chuckled again. Adrian was yelling in the background. He was trying to stop Echo from whatever she was about to do. Yubel smirked.

"Go on, embrace your hate" She began telling Echo "Now let it consume you, attack!". Surprisingly Echo did just that, and the torch golem who she now had under control, began attacking as well. Adrian looked horrified.

"Ahr! What is happening?" he questioned surprised when his monster and Echo attacked. They hit Yubel pretty hard but for some reason a strange light appeared and destroyed Echo. Jesse alias Yubel smirked evil.

"All the damage I would have taken.." began the Yubel monster on the field saying.

"..Is dealt to you as damage Adrian" Jesse finished. Adrian let out a scream when a blast of dark energy hit him, making his life points hit 0. Jesse noticed he looked up at Ember one time, before falling down on his knees. Ember looked horrified as well. Jesse even noticed that she actually rushed down the throne, holding the crystal beast deck firmly in her hands. She rushed over to Adrian. He looked at her.

"Ember I am sorry" he whispered in a low voice. Then he placed hands on his deck as well. One lone tear fell down on it. "Echo, I am deeply sorry as well". Jesse chuckled.

"You loved her, isn't that right Adrian?" he mocked in a tone sounded utterly insane "You loved her, but like Ember couldn't be with Jesse, you couldn't be with her. Well hehe now you and Echo can be together forever, by the stars. Just like she always hoped and dreamed it would be haha". Ember who had been hugging Adrian, looked over at Jesse with sad and scared eyes.

"Please Jesse, don't make her do this. Don't make her do this to him" she begged.

"Oh Ember your precious Jesse is not home right now, but I am sure I can give him the message, after I got my wish" Jesse/Yubel teased and waved with a hand. The darkness who was around in the air now, flew over to Jesse and was absorbed into his body in some way. Light appeared around Adrian now. He looked pained at Ember.

"I am sorry. Echo I am so sorry" he yelled and disappeared into stardust.

"Adrian!" Ember yelled with tears falling down her cheeks. Jesse chuckled.

"Ah I feel so much better. Thank you Echo, my powers are now restored" he said and then looked at Ember. She now looked even more scared and was clinging to the crystal beasts deck. She walked backwards. She was trying to get away from him.

"Now to you little Ember" Yubel said and smirked "If I recall, Jesse won you in this match. I figured he would like to see his prize". Ember shivered scared.

"What are you going to do to me?" she said in a low voice. Yubel laughed.

"Give me back the deck and you will see" she replied. Ember shook her head in a brave gestus. Yubel smirked. She wondered where that bravery was coming from.

"No, these cards are not.. yours. They belong to the real Jesse" she said still in a low voice "You are not him!". Yubel snort a little and pulled in the thread connecting them.

"That was not a request" she sneered and Ember was seconds later beside Jesse. He took the deck back and then placed a finger on Ember's forehead "Now I think you need to go to sleep. You look tired. Say hello to Jesse from me". A tiny dark aura appeared around the finger just now. Ember looked first rather scared then she blinked with her eyes a couple of times, before she closed them completely and fell forwards into Jesse's arms. Yubel quickly placed Ember down on the ground beside the duel disk Adrian had left behind when he turned to stardust. Then she walked up to the throne and sat down. Jesse was smirking evilly.

"And now I wait for Jaden and his sister to arrive" he then said and laughed like a maniac.

A,N: Well that was that chapter. A scary ending if you ask me. Writing this with Yubel kind of made me get goosebumps. Hehe. As for the next chapter. Well the twins arrive of course. The twins in some way against Jesse. Hopefully Jaden and Tara would find the inner strength to duel like they used to be. If not.. hmm wonder what Yubel would wish in this case. Whatever it it. It is clearly not something good. Not sure if I write the lastly chapters of Gx before writing other stories. There are 5 parts left. Can't decide. However hope you all find this interesting so far.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 17 4
This is a Future Au Gx Christmas carol story. (resembling Scrooge) Chazz Princeton, businessman and president of his own dueling company, is a cold h...
2.2K 230 57
-COMPLETE-(BxB GxG) Things had all settled into place for the two couples. They were finally happy. Though that lasted around a day. With the cloud...
90.7K 643 28
What if Jaden was already the supreme king and Yubel was by his side helping him at the beginning of GX. His goal of being the world number one rank...
32.9K 521 28
Sequel to the other seasons, and the last season in the series. A week has gone after the dimension act and one night the twins return. Their friend...