What If... Jerza

By Anonymous1126

What if... Erza never left the Tower of Heaven? What if... Jellal never became evil? What if... these que... More

Table of Contents
Jellal's Death
Getting Caught
Rosemary Village
Tower of Heaven (1)
Time's On Repeat
Stalking Scarlet
Jelly Jellal
Court and Crime
Swords and Saviors
Love and Betrayal
Surprising Visitors
Finding A New Home
Knowing Kisses
Her Last Wish
Kingdom Troubles
Switching Shoes (Part 1)
Switching Shoes (Part 2)
Their True Child
*Attention*

LOVE AND REQUESTS

899 13 10
By Anonymous1126

Hey fellow readers, thanks for sticking with me through Jellal and Erza's journey.

I would just like to say...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND READING! Your lovely comments have made me stay and write this long (in a good way)! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! I still can't believe I reached 1k and OH... GOSH! I can't even express how happy I am.

Just, thank you! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

 So... I have come to ask for requests from you guys!

Please comment requests here, and I'll try my best to fit your needs.

However, I have one rule:

- NO INAPPROPRIATE/ MATURE REQUESTS (sorry all you perverts :P)

Note that it may take some time for me to write your requests, so you will have to be patient with me...

Thanks ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 116 75
Y/n Fullbuster has come back to his hometown with his family after being gone for over six years his friends heard that the owner of the biggest busi...
5.4K 249 20
Disclaimer ALERT!!!!: I don't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does. This plot is somewhat based on my own. However, the plot is similar to She's The Man...
457K 13.4K 60
Completed. When the Master of Fairy Tail announces a training camp to help improve the abilities of the wizards, everyone is super excited. But, what...
205K 6K 27
{Complete} A Jellal x Reader story... Jellal knows what he's done. It haunts his dreams. It's what he sees every time he closes his eyes. The pain he...